Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68360 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:
There is no supreme being.
Lol, prove it!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2021
studentofTruth:

Lol, prove it!
No, I don't have to prove it.
I only have to apply logic.
Since there is nothing that makes any being the supreme being,then the supreme being doesn't exist.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2021
studentofTruth:

Lol, prove it!
What are the things that can make a being the supreme being?
The answer is nothing since you have no logical answer or since nothing makes any being the supreme one.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No, I don't have to prove it.
I only have to apply logic.
Since there is nothing that makes any being the supreme being,then the supreme being doesn't exist.

Since there are other beings, such as yourself and other things you see around you, there must be a supreme being!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by hstar: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Bible says when you speak in tongues there should be an interpreter hence its just rubbish.

Anyway who am I to judge? E be like say I go open church. Who get building wey he no dey use? I get guys wey fit form deaf lame blind and crippled. Righteousness can be the pastor because I know say na Lamba full him head. As a former banker I can be the treasurer. Counting money is in my DNA. Airforce 1 can be choir master. Lala go be ursher. This plan might just work O....
Slawormiir nkor?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by YorubaPrince: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Mr. Man, Sharrrraaaappp! angry
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by timesup234: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Tonyblessed:
People would just be talking nonsense just to trend. Since herdsmen and the bandits were causing havoc in 2face state in the North. How many times has he come out to talk against it. When it comes to pastors that teach the word of God and preach, bringing people to Christ, these yeyebrities will start saying rubbish.
ogun kill you. Jesus is a smelling dog. Shango strike madness enter ur dumb brain
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Jafaar: 2:34am On Feb 28, 2021
ChocolateWine:

How do you know they're led by the spirit? Because they told you so? Are you okay like this?

In the Bible there was an order to receiving messages from God. You don't just wake up and start getting filled with the spirit and people start following you. There was due process, because our God has not been a God of confusion.

Today that process does not exist, it was abolished after the death of the apostles.

He had to switch the style, when where and through whom? God has standard don't you get.

Did you not read the part I said Paul said it was wrong to amass wealth with the gift of the church? Paul was a royalty, educated in the best university of his time, but he rejected worldly riches to serve God. Any pastor that want to serve God full time must reject riches. Do you know what it means to manage riches? Only the time it takes won't allow you to read your bible sufficiently talk more to preach to others. Is it standing in the pulpit? Jesus said go and preach from village to village. Tell Adeboye to try it and his church would close down in 2 weeks...your guess is as good as mine

If you become a billionaire bro, your chances are only about 1%. The devil controls the world, in the world led by God we don't need money, money is created out of greed.
You are very funny saying this men are not anointed,Look at apostle suleman his head branch is in auchi a village in Edo state which is Muslim dominated that is we're he started from and is still there and today has over 40 branches all over the world.some people are in the city who have churches can't do more than 2 branches,he started in 2004 and you tell me that is an ordinary man.
Bishop oyedepo started in kaduna with 5 members or so grew to 2 or 3 branches before moving to Lagos
Adeboye crusade in rccg camp ground attracts over 5 million people in one place every year,if you think am lieing research it
You say all this men are normal what will make people get attracted to them from few people to millions,if you open your church to defraud people you won't even reach 10,000 people in 10 years.There is a anointing on this people head,deny it or not I won't argue with you again
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Unrated900(m): 5:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
What you Have as a Bonafide Child of GOD is above Money!
Money is too little if you know what you are as a Genuie son/daughter of GOD.
It's unfortunate that will are in a world where people see Money as the ultimate.

If you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS you Have ALL Things. You Control All things! You Have the Ultimate.

You this man
You are back again
I taught you been banned severally
May the peace of the lord,the beginning and the end be with you
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by omojesu202(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Jafaar:
The bigger you are,people will try to bring you down but God will use those controversies to announce you,Can't you see how popular he is

Even the Devil is popular. don't go there cuz you'll hear alot of evil people inside popularity. don't wait until you catch him fuckki your wife before you believe those allegations. Oyakhilome wife don run ooo because na woman wey no fit endure infidelity. that one no even get allegation reach Suleiman.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2021
studentofTruth:

I don't bring myself down to personal attack, so I will ignore all those because it shows you are out of points. The fact that you are angry buttresses my point — the idea of a cruel God, as you suggested, is scary for any Christian to believe!

Angry? For what? If God chooses to burn people in hell how is that supposed to be my business? He made all things and has the right to whatever he choses without taking our permission. (or is this assertion wrong too?)

Back to the crust of the matter:

Parable or no parable, Jesus message points to perpetual punishment and torment! Gnashing of teeth means torment!
Fire and brimstone, and sulfur all imply torment with fire!
Fiery furnace points to torment by fire
what do you mean by the bolded? You mean if we took our time to analyze those scriptures and we arrive that they are all parables, you wont accept it? If you choose not to be logical, then there is no point for the discussion.

Like I said earlier, the central message is faulty. You can't wrap your head around the fact that an infinitely loving father who's omnipotent and omniscient (who knows what will happen and can prevent it if he wants to) can condemn his supposedly infinitely loved children to eternal torment for failing a test (sin) which he already knows that they will fail and can prevent if he wants.

I mean what is my business with what he choses to do? I am only interested in what the bible says he would do. I have asked, would we say the bible contradict itself seeing that other parts of the bible preaches death as the punishment of unrighteous people?

Death is even a greater punishment than hellfire.

If Hushpuppi or Obinwanne Okeke is given a death sentence or a 30 years imprisonment, what would be a fairer judgment for them? Think well bro.

This is where the problem lies. To maneuver your way around it, you deny the aspect of the Bible that talks about hell. Some others, like the Catholics propose a just being who punishes lesser sins with temporary torment (purgatory) and "mortal sins" with eternal damnation. The point is, different people with different theories trying to explain the illogical Christian message.
Please be logical with the truth. Where in the bible does this teachings come from? I can't find these ones you have mentioned.

Those of us with open mind will analyze everything together and conclude that the message makes no logical sense.
Bro, from the foregoing, you are far from an open mind, so comot yourself for now.

The non-thinking beings who bundle everything under the holy ghost don't even understand what we're talking about because they can't think to that level — reason their pastors run business on top their heads using the holy ghost!
Well if they are sincere, God will open their heart.

So, you ask what I'm driving at? If the Christian God is wicked? You tell me!

The only logical deduction when you analyze the entire message together is that the Christian message is logically implausible!

You are still forcing hellfire down my throat.

If God is wicked, how does that help or not help you? Why are you interested in God being wicked or not?

If God is wicked, you won't worship him? Why and why not?

[s]Like your group (which I believe is JW), the Catholics, and other thinking groups, I have my own theory too, but it's personal.[/s]
I see no point here

My official position is that the Christian central message is logically implausible, which is what is driving most thinking beings into atheism! But what those atheist don't realize is this: "that the Christian message is logically implausible does not mean that there's no God!

All the Christian teachings is illogical or the teaching of hell is illogical, which?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by clothingonline(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chai how do I become a pastor. this people are cashing out big time without paying taxes. I think I have to start practicing how to speak in tongues and threatening people to donate money to me
You will become one market poor pastor
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by clothingonline(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Jafaar:
You are very funny saying this men are not anointed,Look at apostle suleman his head branch is in auchi a village in Edo state which is Muslim dominated that is we're he started from and is still there and today has over 40 branches all over the world.some people are in the city who have churches can't do more than 2 branches,he started in 2004 and you tell me that is an ordinary man.
Bishop oyedepo started in kaduna with 5 members or so grew to 2 or 3 branches before moving to Lagos
Adeboye crusade in rccg camp ground attracts over 5 million people in one place every year,if you think am lieing research it
You say all this men are normal what will make people get attracted to them from few people to millions,if you open your church to defraud people you won't even reach 10,000 people in 10 years.There is a anointing on this people head,deny it or not I won't argue with you again
Truth
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by NoBones: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin this mumu wey no fit zip up the talk
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Emitrustgod(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Even satan knows that all this so called past
iors in nigeria are his agents, they even groupings him to acquire more souls to hellfire, none of them was called by God but by their stomach, even fulani terrorist knows this so called pastors are helping turning many idiots to useless in name of christianity pray until miracle happen but remember to sold, tith &offerings..
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ChocolateWine(f): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Jafaar:

The devil can achieve the same, can't he?

Someone with good funding can achieve the same. Is all about marketing and market penetration? Think! Think!

Are you basing your judgment on the opinion of the majority/crowd? Is that Christian?

Muslim religion, Hindu, etc doesn't it have crowd? Are you seeing your faulty reasoning?

Fornicators, lesbians, gay don't they have crowd that believe is right?

MMM and other mlm businesses hasn't it pull crowd and defrauding nation upon nation's?

If I want to open church today and pull millions, I know exactly what to do, but I won't, cause I have conscience.

Read your bible. I know you have never read your bible cover to cover even for once, but I'm sure you are more than 20years as a Christian. Let someone who reads more than you not decieve you Joshua 1:8 John 17:3 Rom 10:3
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Emitrustgod(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Even satan knows all pastor in nigeria are his workers, he even use them to gather more souls to hellfire.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2021
milann:
Christ warned us

Warned us about fake pastors?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2021
studentofTruth:

Since there are other beings, such as yourself and other things you see around you, there must be a supreme being!
That is not logical.
The presence of things doesn't mean there is a supreme being.
The presence of things only means there isn't nothing.
In other words,since infinite things exist, nothing doesn't exist.
It is impossible for nothing to exist.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ebullient19(f): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
Love your neighbor as your self and be at peace with all men
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by obonujoker(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Emmadoc:

Op I think you should try and study the Bible without sentiment, study it with an open mind and you will see the lies they made us believe....

The tower of Babel was destroyed by God, and he confused humans with different languages because they wanted to build a tower that will reach up to the sky, that way they would be able to see him "God".

But God didn't want this to happen, hence which led to the destruction of the tower.

But today we have a 3,000 foot tall building standing in Dubai (Burj khalifa).

Today, we have rockets going to space.

Today we have jets, aeroplanes and more flying thousands of feet's above the ground but God didn't destroy them.

Tell me what happened bro, I need good explanations cos a brother is about to become an atheist.

Is God now afraid of humans?

Why didn't he destroy the Burj khalifa, the jets, the airplanes? Huh?

The tower of Babel wasnt destroyed bro... God just mixed up the languages spoken by men then... He did this because of their intent...
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Tharyor1984(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Where did he get the money from ! Ex general! What is salary
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by dgee1(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2021
The reason for the confusion about the word hell, as it is indiscriminately used in the Bible, is because of the confusing and obscuring job translators did when they were translating the Bible from Greek and Hebrew to the English language.

Hell is an old English word. Centuries ago, when the Authorized Version was translated, the people of England commonly talked of "putting their potatoes in hell for the winter, a good way of preserving potatoes. The word, at that time, merely meant a hole in the ground which is covered up, a dark and silent place, a grave. A few influential men since the time of Christ left writings and teachings which became so universally believed that they became the accepted doctrine of the Christian-professing world. Pagan teachings influenced these translators to misapply and mistranslate the old English word hell.

Volumes have been written to explain this issue about hell, but please research these Greek words: gehenna, hades, and tartaros. Also, read about this Hebrew word: sheol. The meanings of these words have been confused with each other when translators were trying to make one English word hell stand for the definitions of all these words. This is the reason for the confusion.

About this talk of people burning in unquenchable fire, please read Jeremiah 17: 27. In that verse, the God of the Bible said he would burn Jerusalem's gate with a fire that would not be quenchable. The fire occurred a few years later, and it destroyed all the houses of Jerusalem (Jeremiah 52:1). Since God said this fire 'shall not be quenched' and since it is not burning today in 2021, it obviously went out by itself after devouring all combustible material.

The fires that also burned wicked cities in the Bible simply went out after consuming all combustible material. Even so will it be with the fire that will burn the wicked. It will be unquenchable but will finally burn itself out. The fire will not be quenched or put out prematurely by anyone. The Bible proves that the 'fire that never shall be quenched' will NOT torment people forever.

Mtt 13:41,50, Mtt 25: 41, 46, Mark 9:48, Revelation: 14:10 -11, Revelation: 20:14-15 that you quoted have all been shown not to mean eternal torment in fire. Some of these things and their explanations don't belong in the public space. Contrary to what mainstream Christianity teaches, God is not struggling with Satan to get as many people as possible saved. He has a plan bring everyone to salvation. The Bible is a very coded book. You need keys to unlock so many vital knowledge that book contains.

Did you know COVID-19 and many other plagues were foretold in the Bible? They Assyrians, Moabites, Edomites and the 12 tribes of Israel remain today. They are not lost, and they are all behaving just as the Bible says the would!

The Bible is a living and the most plausible book in the world. But you have to prove it for yourself, just as no one can prove or disprove the existence of God to another person. We all need to do our proving or disproving, and our believing or unbelieving. The God of the Bible no force anyone to follow him way. Never! How peaceful!!

The God of the Bible calls Satan 'the god of this world' (2 Corinthians 4:4), and says he 'deceives the whole world' (Revelation 12:9). Have billions of people not been deceived?

studentofTruth:

I don't bring myself down to personal attack, so I will ignore all those because it shows you are out of points. The fact that you are angry buttresses my point — the idea of a cruel God, as you suggested, is scary for any Christian to believe!

Back to the crust of the matter:

Parable or no parable, Jesus message points to perpetual punishment and torment! Gnashing of teeth means torment!
Fire and brimstone, and sulfur all imply torment with fire!
Fiery furnace points to torment by fire

Like I said earlier, the central message is faulty. You can't wrap your head around the fact that an infinitely loving father who's omnipotent and omniscient (who knows what will happen and can prevent it if he wants to) can condemn his supposedly infinitely loved children to eternal torment for failing a test (sin) which he already knows that they will fail and can prevent if he wants.

This is where the problem lies. To maneuver your way around it, you deny the aspect of the Bible that talks about hell. Some others, like the Catholics propose a just being who punishes lesser sins with temporary torment (purgatory) and "mortal sins" with eternal damnation. The point is, different people with different theories trying to explain the illogical Christian message.

Those of us with open mind will analyze everything together and conclude that the message makes no logical sense.

The non-thinking beings who bundle everything under the holy ghost don't even understand what we're talking about because they can't think to that level — reason their pastors run business on top their heads using the holy ghost!

So, you ask what I'm driving at? If the Christian God is wicked? You tell me!

The only logical deduction when you analyze the entire message together is that the Christian message is logically implausible!

Like your group (which I believe is JW), the Catholics, and other thinking groups, I have my own theory too, but it's personal.

My official position is that the Christian central message is logically implausible, which is what is driving most thinking beings into atheism! But what those atheist don't realize is this: "that the Christian message is logically implausible does not mean that there's no God!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by 1Sharon(f): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.

Get Buddhists off that list. They are peaceful ppl
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by 1Sharon(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Sermwell:

What a shame!! You are comparing pastors with Bobrisky!!

Give me Bob risky over any pastor
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by aalangel(f): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Life is spirituAl.
Tubaba, I admire you greatly. Don't go there.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2021
buhari shouldn't have withdrawn the cama bill.. all these anti christ pastors drawn in the zeal of amashing great wealths..

buying private jets, with daily payment of its parking spaces, but poor people are dying.. oh see what Jesus hate most..
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by begge: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Dis otobo husband don start again, pls where is daddy fresh?
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That is not logical.
The presence of things doesn't mean there is a supreme being.
The presence of things only means there isn't nothing.
In other words,since infinite things exist, nothing doesn't exist.
It is impossible for nothing to exist.

Because you deliberately chose to limit the scope of your thinking.

You can think of it in the line of an intelligent design from an intelligent being.

You can also think of it in the line of hierarchy: There are rocks, ants, goats, humans,.... up until you get to supreme being.

That you can see, feel, taste, smell or hear something doesn't mean that it's not there. It only means that you lack the capacity to experience that thing!
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2021
dgee1:
The reason for the confusion about the word hell, as it is indiscriminately used in the Bible, is because of the confusing and obscuring job translators did when they were translating the Bible from Greek and Hebrew to the English language.

Hell is an old English word. Centuries ago, when the Authorized Version was translated, the people of England commonly talked of "putting their potatoes in hell for the winter, a good way of preserving potatoes. The word, at that time, merely meant a hole in the ground which is covered up, a dark and silent place, a grave. A few influential men since the time of Christ left writings and teachings which became so universally believed that they became the accepted doctrine of the Christian-professing world. Pagan teachings influenced these translators to misapply and mistranslate the old English word hell.

Volumes have been written to explain this issue about hell, but please research these Greek words: gehenna, hades, and tartaros. Also, read about this Hebrew word: sheol. The meanings of these words have been confused with each other when translators were trying to make one English word hell stand for the definitions of all these words. This is the reason for the confusion.

About this talk of people burning in unquenchable fire, please read Jeremiah 17: 27. In that verse, the God of the Bible said he would burn Jerusalem's gate with a fire that would not be quenchable. The fire occurred a few years later, and it destroyed all the houses of Jerusalem (Jeremiah 52:1). Since God said this fire 'shall not be quenched' and since it is not burning today in 2021, it obviously went out by itself after devouring all combustible material.

The fires that also burned wicked cities in the Bible simply went out after consuming all combustible material. Even so will it be with the fire that will burn the wicked. It will be unquenchable but will finally burn itself out. The fire will not be quenched or put out prematurely by anyone. The Bible proves that the 'fire that never shall be quenched' will NOT torment people forever.

Mtt 13:41,50, Mtt 25: 41, 46, Mark 9:48, Revelation: 14:10 -11, Revelation: 20:14-15 that you quoted have all been shown not to mean eternal torment in fire. Some of these things and their explanations don't belong in the public space. Contrary to what mainstream Christianity teaches, God is not struggling with Satan to get as many people as possible saved. He has a plan bring everyone to salvation. The Bible is a very coded book. You need keys to unlock so many vital knowledge that book contains.

Did you know COVID-19 and many other plagues were foretold in the Bible? They Assyrians, Moabites, Edomites and the 12 tribes of Israel remain today. They are not lost, and they are all behaving just as the Bible says the would!

The Bible is a living and the most plausible book in the world. But you have to prove it for yourself, just as no one can prove or disprove the existence of God to another person. We all need to do our proving or disproving, and our believing or unbelieving. The God of the Bible no force anyone to follow him way. Never! How peaceful!!

The God of the Bible calls Satan 'the god of this world' (2 Corinthians 4:4), and says he 'deceives the whole world' (Revelation 12:9). Have billions of people not been deceived?

Funny how you guys hold on to that Gehenna and through away all the several places Jesus Himself vividly described torment by fire and the eternal nature of the torment! Continue deceiving yourselves!

As for your stories about the Assyrians and Edomites, even our Ancestors told us how some people behave, and they act that way till today. The people Egbaland behave like the people of Egbaland up to today. The Oyos behave like the Oyos, the Ifes behave like the Idea, the Ijebu man acts like an Ijebu man, and the Fulanis have been conquering territories since the time of Usman Don Fodio.
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studentofTruth: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Angry? For what? If God chooses to burn people in hell how is that supposed to be my business? He made all things and has the right to whatever he choses without taking our permission. (or is this assertion wrong too?)

what do you mean by the bolded? You mean if we took our time to analyze those scriptures and we arrive that they are all parables, you wont accept it? If you choose not to be logical, then there is no point for the discussion.

I mean what is my business with what he choses to do? I am only interested in what the bible says he would do. I have asked, would we say the bible contradict itself seeing that other parts of the bible preaches death as the punishment of unrighteous people?

Death is even a greater punishment than hellfire.

If Hushpuppi or Obinwanne Okeke is given a death sentence or a 30 years imprisonment, what would be a fairer judgment for them? Think well bro.

Please be logical with the truth. Where in the bible does this teachings come from? I can't find these ones you have mentioned.

Bro, from the foregoing, you are far from an open mind, so comot yourself for now.

Well if they are sincere, God will open their heart.

You are still forcing hellfire down my throat.

If God is wicked, how does that help or not help you? Why are you interested in God being wicked or not?

If God is wicked, you won't worship him? Why and why not?

I see no point here

All the Christian teachings is illogical or the teaching of hell is illogical, which?

You, like every other Christian, can pick and believe only the aspects that suits them and throw away the others, which is why we have tens of thousands (if not millions) of denominations with each one singing that his own theory is the best.

So, you can deny the existence of hell and call it Gehenna or whatever you like. But, what you cannot deny is the several times Jesus Himself vividly described eternal torment and suffering!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97