Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,624 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. (1306 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by lopjohnny(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good evening guys.

I just got a new tecno phone today. After I installed some applications and started using it for almost an hour, it went off by itself and by the time I switched it on again, it keeps saying "anti inadvertently mode". I've not been able to do anything on it since then.

Please help. Thanks.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
lopjohnny:
Good evening guys.

I just got a new tecno phone today. After I installed some applications and started using it for almost an hour, it went off by itself and by the time I switched it on again, it keeps saying "anti inadvertently mode". I've not been able to do anything on it since then.

Please help. Thanks.
Did you install a screen guard on it with dark edges?

If yes, trying removing the screen guard to see.

1 Like

Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by tayo60(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Who has d picture of Albert Einstein? Op urgently need am!
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Randerl: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Hope You Adhered To Ogas Advice Before Purchasing The dumbPHONE?

lopjohnny:
Good evening guys.

Please help. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Michael390(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Have you ever seen this picture.........if not I don't blame you

Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Michael390(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
A wise guy once said........
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
una too stubborn for dis side of the world...anyways if u have a screen guard, remove it. if dis doesnt solve d problems den u don buy market
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by hoilakes(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Since its a new phone my brother it's very simple... probably the screen guard as covered the sensor, all you need to do is to remove the screen guard see if it's not showing again... then that is solved

and also if you can still access your phone settings, go to the settings menu > click on display > off the inadvertently mode > and enjoy! please quickly try this boss.
lopjohnny:
Good evening guys.

Please help. Thanks.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Chubbyface: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Randerl:

na just to commot screen guard, nothin dey hard for there
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Bestchild: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Try do the above suggestions
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by stupidmod3: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2021
tayo60:
Who has d picture of Albert Einstein? Op urgently need am!
y
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Freelancerx: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2021
if the phone has a screenguard, then you need to remove it.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by scarycuteface(m): 3:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Have you been able to solve this? If not, follow the instructions in the comments
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Kunja2: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Follow what they've told you and give us update. Did it work?
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Kunja2: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2021
hoilakes:
Since its a new phone my brother it's very simple... probably the screen guard as covered the sensor, all you need to do is to remove the screen guard see if it's not showing again... then that is solved

and also if you can still access your phone settings, go to the settings menu > click on display > off the inadvertently mode > and enjoy! please quickly try this boss.
this might even be the issue
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by investigator007: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
what are you saying? this has nothing to do with carlcare, it might just be an issue of his screen guard not sitting well
Randerl:

Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Kayconcept2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God it's all sorted out.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Yinksy09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hello, please has this been sorted out
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Corroro: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
check your screen guard, maybe it wasnt fixed properly
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Corroro: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
a wise guy once said NOTHING!
Michael390:
A wise guy once said........
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Remove the glass.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by YangaBabe: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2021
Check your screen guard, maybe it is not sitting properly
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by saxby(f): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2021
i usually see this too whenever my hands cover the sensor, so make it isnt covered.
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by theFilmtric: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
hoilakes:

simple!.
But some people are venting their frustrations on the Tecno that the guy said!
Sometimes I wonder how these Xiaomi fanboys think!
Especially that randerl guy
How do you think?
With that meme?

You know that meme is in a way defaming Einstein right?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Kayconcept2(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
hoilakes:

Thank You joor, the best response. Most are talking as if it can't happen to any other phone
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by PaulucheBusines: 2:20am On Mar 12, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:

Did you install a screen guard on it with dark edges?

If yes, trying removing the screen guard to see.

Never new screen guard can cos such. Now I have to be careful with installing screen guards on any of my phone.

Nice one
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by hoilakes(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yes o ... especially the ones with this black tape all round, and when the screen guard is not carefully installed...
PaulucheBusines:

Never new screen guard can cos such. Now I have to be careful with installing screen guards on any of my phone.

Nice one
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by sureinfo: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
@op have you been able to rectify the problem?
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Theanyanwu: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Have you had it resolved?
Re: Help, My New Tecno Phone Is Not Responding To Anything. by Kunja2: 1:02am On Mar 15, 2021
This is evidently a screen guard issue

(1) (Reply)

This Mid-range Device Comes With A Snapdragon 8 Gen 1!!! / :-\ / Help Me Choose: Nokia N97 Mini Or Nokia X6 (i Must Buy One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.