Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (33217 Views)

I Need Recommendation For A Tecno Phone For My Son Of 17yrs, For 25/30000 / Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warranty when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guaranteed. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare tell me that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone. I have been calling the phone( 08138615848) of the headquarter and no one is picking up the calls. I keep calling, calling and calling. I also went back to 3C Hub where I bought the phone and they said there is nothing they can do about it since its a tecno phone, I have to go to carlcare for any complain.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
So sorry brother but you fell for their marketing scam

Shecno and shitfinix are the same company called transsion

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alot of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alot of counties with functional standard organization in government.

Some people will come out and tell you that your case is one in hundreds but trust me it's a lie

For every 5 phones working there are hundreds complaining

They cut corners in their build designs and parts hence why they cannot sell these phones in developed countries with standard products test procedures
They only sell in counties without functional product testing units ..
They have bought of the standards organization of Nigeria this is why their staff are always there at their product launch events in hotels

Just go to carlcare and make friends with any engineer , by the time he tells you what's up , you will never allow even your enemy to buy their phones

They have kids here on their pay roll so this post won't get to front page and watch you just might get banned for this .

I have been banned sevevral times for criticizing shitfinix and shecno phones

237 Likes 29 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Watch my post get deleted

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Adeolaraji:
Carlcare service is a scam. Why give a warranty when you have incompetent engineers at your centres. Why give a waranty when your product are not a guaranteed. I bought a Camon cx not up to 3months and it's faulty.. A functional fault for which the screen is no more working without a scratch or a physical defect. Then I took the phone to carlcare office ilorin they collected and registered my phone but the phone was returned to me the next day that they couldn't fix it. Why would carlcare tell me that they couldn't fix a phone that I bought. I lost my money on tecno flagship phone. I have been calling the phone( 08138615848) of the headquarter and no one is picking up the calls. I keep calling, calling and calling. I also went back to 3C Hub where I bought the phone and they said there is nothing they can do about it since its a tecno phone, I have to go to carlcare for any complain.

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alot of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alot of counties

Some people will come out and tell you that your case is one in hundreds but trust me it's a lie

They cut corners in their build designs and parts hence why they cannot sell these phones in developed countries with standard products test procedures
They have bought of the standards organization of Nigeria this is why their staff are always there at their product launch events in hotels

Just go to carlcare and make friends with any engineer , by the time he tells you what's up , you will never allow even your enemy to buy their phones

They have kids here on their pay roll so this post won't get to front page and watch you just might get banned for this .

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by amuokuko: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
If nah so, make I cucuma put my money back into the saving kpali to avoid "Had I known"....

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Seriously, i don't understand sef, i used camon c9 and enjoyed it, in fact in my mind tecno had already UPed their game, so when camon cx came out, i thought to myself, "this has to be better". So i bought it o
But the phone reminds me of the reason i had stayed away from tecno phones till this year
The cx hangs, at least 3x a day, i must see "system ui stopped working"
Front camera sef na hype, depth of field is terrible, unlike the c9. It lags, i begin to wonder if it's truly 2gb ram
Well, we've gotten to the bus stop and this is my last tecno phone o
the c9 was a solid phone, these people cut corners and produced this kpangolo camon cx with iPhone 6 design, just packaging.
I keep telling people, they keep doubting
"who nor go no know ", as for me I'm done with anything transsion.
Nokia should just work on their price small.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by FemiEddy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Just go for an International Mobile Brand like
LG,Samsung,Nokia etc forget all this tecno infinix nd co, dey are below standard
Trust me
My opinion tho

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by billynoni(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Honestly you guys are getting me scared oooo,my techno Cx is just two months old
#one chance loading

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
billynoni:
Honestly you guys are getting me scared oooo,my techno Cx is just two months old
#one chance loading

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by madgoat(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tecno and Infinix fones are okay joor. I use a tecno tablet and infinix hot 4 and they are both very nice. My tecno Droidpad 7c pro tablet is almost 2 years old now. No issues at all.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by armadeo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
I would never ever use a techno phone again in this life. Bought a phantom then that phone show me pepper.

I just licked my wounds and went back to Samsung and am still rocking the phone.

17 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by bastien: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
In everything produced, there is a factory error.. .. Even Samsung once had that error, Ferrari do too.... Let's stop saying China this China that. If not for tecno, infinix, gionee etc, most Nigerians won't be using good Android phones.

OP, what their service center did was wrong, please report them through their Facebook, Twitter page etc. Nigerians no dey like better thing, all the service centers for we country don cast finish because na Nigerians dey manage am.... Gionee worst

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by ddjay: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
MY PEOPLE, AWOOF THEY RUN BELLE OOOO, NA SINCE B4 THE TIME OF MOSES THEM TALK AM.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by FellaL: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
China this.. China that... Even Samsung phones are manufactured in Asian countries. China, is part of the 6. If Calcare should replace their Nigerian workforce with Chinese people, we would complain. We would cast the Chinese. Whereas, Nigerians just have a knack for spoiling things. We hadly ever manage systems, structures, organisations like they were ours.

Poor Services are not a Chinese problem, they are a Nigerian problem, everybody in this country is angry and rude. Sigh! I need to exit this country though.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by ThatCEO: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
bastien:
In everything produced, there is a factory error.. .. Even Samsung once had that error, Ferrari do too.... Let's stop saying China this China that. If not for tecno, infinix, gionee etc, most Nigerians won't be using good Android phones.

OP, what their service center did was wrong, please report them through their Facebook, Twitter page etc. Nigerians no dey like better thing, all the service centers for we country don cast finish because na Nigerians dey manage am.... Gionee worst

And who told you Tecno is a Chinese brand? Go to China or ask anyone who is China to help you buy a Tecno or Infinix. If they can find Tecno or Infinix in China, I will donate my 2 balls to you. shocked Funny how people think the Chinese have low standards that they will use a fukNo.

That shit is just being packaged in one garage. Nothing more.

The only reason why I pity the OP is that he has enough money to buy from a good brand, but chose to gamble with Tecno. Penny wise, pound foolish.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by FellaL: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
You must be Chinese or from China at least, yes?

ThatCEO:

And who told you Tecno is a Chinese brand? Go to China or ask anyone who is China to help you buy a Tecno or Infinix. If they can find Tecno or Infinix in China, I will donate my 2 balls to you. shocked Funny how people think the Chinese have low standards that they will use a fukNo.

The only reason why I pity the OP is that he has enough money to buy from a good brand, but chose to gamble with Tecno. Penny wise, pound foolish.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by ThatCEO: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alit of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alit of counties

Dem even ban you join? OK. Me too dey expect my own ban, the ban sef dey hungry me. But then, the Tecno users sabi yab, to them, you are a fool for buying well established brands but they always end up crying and spending more.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by ThatCEO: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
FellaL:
You must be Chinese or from China at least, yes?

I visit quite often. Man must chop.
Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by iliyande(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
I represent Xiaomi here..
Mi max 2 the cool one wink

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by FellaL: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Words are cheap. So, I'll let this slide.

ThatCEO:

I visit quite often. Man must chop.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Realkenny(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
If you are looking for a low end phone with good hardware and manageable software then buy GIONEE

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by ThatCEO: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
FellaL:
Words are cheap. So, I'll let this slide.

Wish I had a clue what you saying. If you have a budget below 30k n u buy a Tecno, then it's OK as u bought wat u can afford. But with 40-50k, n u still buy those brands, that is madness.

Mind u, my point is not whether Tecno is a China brand or not, but what I am saying is that Tecno is so rubbish, they don't even meet the Chinese standards.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by FellaL: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Never mind.

ThatCEO:

Wish I had a clue what you saying. If you have a budget below 30k n u buy a Tecno, then it's OK as u bought wat u can afford. But with 40-50k, n u still buy those brands, that is madness.

Mind u, my point is not whether Tecno is a China brand or not, but what I am saying is that Tecno is so rubbish, they don't even meet the Chinese standards.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by bastien: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
ThatCEO:

have you been to China before before arriving at your conclusion? Tecno is being sold in UK now,let alone China.

If you don't know, all smartphone are being assembled in Asia countries.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by kay9(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
ThatCEO:

Very true.

If you have a low budget, then you should certainly stick to tecno, gionee, and the likes. Oddly enough low-priced phones of established brands like samsung can be really frustrating and often shipped with weak specs. But if you're planning to shell out some heavy banana skins, then do yourself a favor and stick to those established international brands - samsung, htc, sony, etc. Their high-end phones can be ridiculously overpriced, but at least you get good value for your money.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
shioor

This is why I will never count my money to buy a brand new phone

Second hand to take over

I bought my panel separate, screen separate and the body with battery n others separate joined it together and now I have an infinix hot note with a long lasting battery

Those saying Samsung n LG r good phones r liars

My galaxy s3 killed me before I resurrect

My Lg D3 screen turned blue, sometimes it comes back to normal,tried every means to fix it even went to their websites no solution

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Dinzelflash(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Some people just mumu for dis life, did tecno force u to buy deir fones? How many of Samsung or iPhone users have u seen opening threads complaining about their products?? We know what is good yet we prefer quantity to quality

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by Dam5reey(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin some people eye never Clear yet...

Abeg, there is a greener pasture here https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread

We offer better customer service and support...

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2017
If e no be Samsung.. E no fit be like samsung

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by dkronicle(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2017
am using tecno y6 which i bought from some1 and its still functioning like power bike.. electronics can develop fault at any time, the only f up here is the customer care and engineers
... they should work on that.

Re: This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... by saxby(f): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

They make and sell rubbish phones , they pay alit of people to market their rubbish here

You aren't the only one this is why they aren't sold in alit of counties

Ur own badluck need prayer o, it's a very good brand, I've used mine for over a year now

Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria / Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63