Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News (2086 Views)

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News by Ilorianuoluwapo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
In a viral video posted on social media, the Nigerian famous musician, Davido was seen with the pretty American model, Mya yafai.

Several Nigerians have raised concerns about Chioma Avril who is engaged to the Nigerian artist as many speculate that their love life may come to a sad end.

As a result of the ongoing rumors suggesting that Chioma Avril may likely be replaced, Nigerians flooded her Instagram page with comments.

Chioma quickly responded to the ongoing viral news

Check out her reaction here: http://briefwatch.com/chioma-reacted-to-davido-and-mya-afaii-ongoing-news/
Re: See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News by zebjoe: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Davido's Reply Why He Broke Up With Chioma And His New Girlfriend.

Again, Davido made his way into the news, this time for allegedly cheating on his purported fiancée and baby mama, Chioma Rowland.

Davido had been alleged with cheating scandal last year 2020, but that died down after a while,

Rumors started again when the Model Mya Yafai came to Nigeria last year to spend Christmas with Davido.

Both lovebirds even journeyed to Accra Ghana, as part of their unforgettable rendezvous.
Yafai testified that she enjoyed herself as she wrote on Instagram: “I Love you Africa”.

Reports said Chioma had stopped wearing her engagement ring since December, having gotten wind of Davido’s new romance.

The promise in the assurance video seems to have faded and even the plans for a 2021 wedding now looks bleak.

Watch all about why Davido Broke Up With Chioma and His New Girlfriend here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEjhCDqV-I

(1) (Reply)

How Olaniyi Afonja 'sanyeri Met His Wife, Hawau Omolara (PHOTOS) / Obi Cubana Host Friends In His Luxurious Private Bar And Cinema / Wizkid Raked In N5b From His O2 Arena Show (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.