Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105561 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ctorch: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2021
I pity Chioma – Nigerians reacts as Davido steps out with alleged new girlfriend in St. Maarten (Video).

Top Nigerian music act, David Adeleke aka Davido has sparked viral reactions after being caught on camera stepping out with a new woman while on vacation.

The singer who is currently in St. Maarten, was seen holding hands with the lady reported to be US rapper, Young MA’s ex-girlfriend, Mya Yafai.

Davido and Mya further stirred dating rumours with their Insta-story photos showing the same sea side in St. Maarten.

The DMW boss is engaged to Chioma Avril Rowland who is also his baby mama, and the short video clip has left feeling some level of pity for Chioma as fans wonder if Davido is now dating a new girl.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNiDB-1QDM

Nigerian superstar Davido stepped out in St. Maarten with Young MA’s ex �

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/1365775198834749440?s=19

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2021
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u stop grin

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2021
He'll still dump this one.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
angry.. Pure lies lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
You guys sincerely expect Davido to stick with Chioma forever?

336 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2021
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.

284 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro...u are my rodo.... If u know u know

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.

grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by BigSarah(f): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Wahala cry , is there an informal way to dump somebody ni?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
What should I do with this news

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
. Just see and read the news grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2021
I thought Young M. A is a girl? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Co00: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Oga o
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by PoloG: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
yes and she is a lesbian

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma remains a total disgrace to her father.

She still have time to quickly take charge of her baby and put him on path of where he belongs..

Rowland should take his son while there is still time

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Lesbian

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by rex444(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Oh boy eh this meat I chop since ...no wan comot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lesbian
ok

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2021
PoloG:
yes and she is a lesbian
ok

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Puloc:
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u start grin
wow! this your pic is beautiful
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
why can't he stick with her? After so much PDA

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2021
adedayoa2:
why can't he stick with her? After so much PDA

They are not married grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:

They are not married grin grin grin
but engaged

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2021
They don't call them yoruba demon for nothing

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2021
My only question is why do people especially Nigerian finds pleasure in other's people downfall when you are not a witch,make una leave chioma alone abeg she will be fine

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2021
priscillia you are mad learn from who, some women sef
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Yewandequeen:
but engaged

A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage so they say grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Twelfthman: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2021
You wanna date a lesbian? This better not be true else I pity David

13 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mya Yafai na Young M.A bottom bxtch
Davido only wants adventure I swear
Nothing wey him wan carry lesbo do if no be adventure

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.