Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Just Got My First Ever Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got My First Ever Android Phone (3240 Views)

Nokia: First Ever Android Tablet Hits Market / Qualcomm's First Ever Android Phone Now Available For Pre Order / Leagoo S9: The “first Ever Android Iphone X” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by alphaNomega: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bearfruit:
Am new to using Android phone just bought one, it is itel a16 plus at #19000.please I need be advice on how to operate the phone like a pro,every help and idea is welcome. And if u have used the phone what are your experience.
Congratulations. You will enjoy using your new android phone
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 12:08am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=ABCthings post=99501095]it's complete wickedness. Apps will be crashing anyhow plus any app you minimize is gone, you have to open it again. [/quoteits 1gig ram
]
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by manuel4real(m): 5:09am On Mar 08, 2021
Bearfruit:
I'm new to using Android phone just bought one, it is itel a16 plus at #19000.

Hey, congratulations on your new phone. Judging from your age I wouldn't say much. You deserved an android phone way before you even clocked 18years. Everybody do. Sadly many parents sets restrictions in thier children's (excepts issues of lack of funds)

Android is a wicked and yet a sweet operating system. It's function is multi dimensional,
It can help you, as well destroy you. cry
It can give you money and can also make you broke
It can give you happiness as well as make you jealous, greedy and depressed.

The screen of my phone spoilt, and the price of fixing it is excessively costly. for the past few days I've been without an android phone. And I notice an unusual peace that came with it. I had more time in talking with myself, my distractions were greatly reduced, I slept more, and worked extra. My productivity increased.

I'm not saying you should drop your android phone to enjoy all these. If uncontrolled, your android phone can feed you with distractions and reduce your productivity.

I celebrate with you, and I wish you the best

My little advice; grab opportunities that will give you more money, using your android phone

1 Like

Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2021
manuel4real:

Hey, congratulations on your new phone. Judging from your age I wouldn't say much. You deserved an android phone way before you even clocked 18years. Everybody do. Sadly many parents sets restrictions in thier children's (excepts issues of lack of funds)

Android is a wicked and yet a sweet operating system. It's function is multi dimensional,

The screen of my phone spoilt, and the price of fixing it is excessively costly. for the past few days I've been without an android phone. And I notice an unusual peace that came with it. I had more time in talking with myself, my distractions were greatly reduced, I slept more, and worked extra. My productivity increased.

I'm not saying you should drop your android phone to enjoy all these. If uncontrolled, your android phone can feed you with distractions and reduce your productivity.

My little advice; grab opportunities that will give you more money, using your android phone
how do I do this dat is make the money with my new phone?
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2021
pannyman:
I was curious to know what the specs of a 19,000 naira smartphone would be so I googled this itel device. All I can say is it is pure evil for any company to make a 512 MB RAM device.

Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by AmadorSays: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
congratulations on your new device, just flow with it, thats the best advice i can give, shebi itel na TECNO brother, e no suppose hard you to operate
Bearfruit:
Am new to using Android phone just bought one, it is itel a16 plus at #19000.please I need be advice on how to operate the phone like a pro,every help and idea is welcome. And if u have used the phone what are your experience.
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by AmadorSays: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
nice advice, in this country we are if you can get something to keep you busy online please do o, carrying a big smartphone that cant earn you something is not smart. i thank God i have been able to earn something on my tecno phone
manuel4real:

Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Kunja2: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
How did you find your way to nairaland?
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Elxandre(m): 2:38am On Mar 22, 2021
pannyman:
I was curious to know what the specs of a 19,000 naira smartphone would be so I googled this itel device. All I can say is it is pure evil for any company to make a 512 MB RAM device.
It's 1gb ram according to the internet na.
Still poor tho.
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
manuel4real:

My little advice; grab opportunities tat will give you more money, using your android phone
how do I do this that is make money with my phone??
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
How do I make cash with d phone just as u said
AmadorSays:
nice advice, in this country we are if you can get something to keep you busy online please do o, carrying a big smartphone that cant earn you something is not smart. i thank God i have been able to earn something on my tecno phone
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by hoilakes(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
and you know what nairaland is? LOL
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by AmadorSays: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
what do you do? you can take your products online with your phone, last week my mum sold her eggs as someone saw it on her status and was interested, now thats her using her tecno phone to earn something, aside that if you're a punter, you can stake with your phone and make some cash, there are many ways one can make some money using their phones.
Bearfruit:
How do I make cash with d phone just as u said
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2021
Bearfruit:
Can I teach you?
Re: Just Got My First Ever Android Phone by Bearfruit(f): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Joysticks:
Can I teach you?
I post that months ago can use it really good now, thanks anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Takes Over Computer Village Like Never Before ( Photos ) / Cnn Live Application On Your Mobile / Samsung Users Check In:::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.