Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H (619 Views)

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by MrDrey: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Community members in shock as girl ‘buried’ 2 years ago walks back to parent’s house (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/community-members-in-shock-as-girl-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-parents-house-photos/

Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by Perfectsouth(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
wahala

1 Like

Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by Fahdiga(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Things like this makes the world mysterious
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Things like this makes the world mysterious

I guess they buried the wrong person
Why we no dey hear this kind news for abroad ? sad

1 Like

Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by xendra: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I guess they buried the wrong person
Why we no dey hear this kind news for abroad ? sad
you dey abroad? do you follow their news daily? strange things happen there too but they just try to define everything with science.

although this one must be a mix up somehow but there are lots of strange news from foreign countries too
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
xendra:
you dey abroad? do you follow their news daily? strange things happen there too but they just try to define everything with science.
although this one must be a mix up somehow but there are lots of strange news from foreign countries too

U don't have to dey abroad to hear this type of news don't sound ignorant bro.
U wana tell me that since over my 20yrs of using internet , there is no chance of me hearing or reading this type of news happening abroad ? undecided
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
The buried not her
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by doggedfighter(f): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
They buried the wrong corpse or person.

Nothing confusing or mysterious here .
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by xendra: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U don't have to dey abroad to hear this type of news don't sound ignorant bro.
U wana tell me that since over my 20yrs of using internet , there is no chance of me hearing or reading this type of news happening abroad ? undecided
are you ok? I'm telling you something instead if you to say you've never come across any you are calling me ignorant. is somebody paying me to lie to you? that I'll be lying to you about something that isn't really my business It happens, I have read several.

I only said you no dey abroad as this is not usually big news that you'll expect to trend, even this one happening alot of Nigerians still wouldn't hear about it.
Re: Community Members In Shock As Girl ‘buried’ 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Parent’s H by Shellsploit: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Amazing strange occurrences.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Woman In My Village / Ooni’s Wife Temitope Commissions Projects In Ile-ife / Oldest Aláàfin Palace Worker Is Dead (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.