Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About (4598 Views)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
More payment going on.
Once the 10th person orders
Discount offer ends and price goes from 1000 naira back to 5000 naira.

WhatsApp @ 09020304412 now

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 3:01am On Mar 02, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

After reading you would thank the author but probably thank me more because

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

send a WhatsApp text now: 09020304412

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Discount sale almost over and price shoots back up from 1000naira to 5000naira.

You can find out how to get 50 new contacts to your Business WhatsApp daily.

You can find out the 7 things you didn't know about marketing that will ensure you sell all your products in one week!!!

Grab the discount offer now
Whatsapp@09020304412

1 Share

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by PetersKID(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Walkee:
I studied English and Literary Studies in the university and I was a machinery back then, writing exams for people in different departments. The number of books I have read in my life will be inconceivable to you. I hate anything mentoring.

which school did you attend?
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

I will ensure you get 50 new contacts daily to advertise your product to on your WhatsApp business. ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
How much would you pay for a book . If it could keep poverty far away from you.
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Few days to the end of discount sale

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2021

I will ensure you get 50 new contacts daily to advertise your product to on your WhatsApp business. ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
I Know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2021

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your money back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:15am On Mar 05, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Get yourself 50new contacts to your WhatsApp Business daily

Also get the only book you need to become number one in your market place

All at a discount!!
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Get yourself 50new contacts to your WhatsApp Business daily

Also get the only book you need to become number one in your market place

All at a discount!!
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
jessielight:
Discount sale currently going on for 10 people ONLY after the discount sale.

Price goes back from 1000naira to 5000naira

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
jessielight:
Discount sale currently going on for 10 people ONLY after the discount sale.

Price goes back from 1000naira to 5000naira

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2021

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Small business big money by akin alabi kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Russian Artist Turns Dirt Into Works Of Art.(Photos) / Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change / Imsu Second List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.