Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. (2559 Views)

I Saw Pregnant Girl With Big Belle Doing Ashawo / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 2:58am On Mar 01, 2021
God so kind, I was coming from work last night and I decided to take a shorter road to my house. on getting close to a big neem tree I saw a heavily pregnant lady tying a rope to a tree, crying and trying to end her life I was shocked so I calm her down took her home and gave her some food to eat. I asked what is her problem, she told me she was raped some months ago and due to shame she couldn't tell anyone but has been going through a lot of trauma. She realised she was pregnant 3months after and she said she didn't know what to do about it so she kept it. When her people discovered. she had to run away from home because they wanted to make her commit abortion which she is against it.
Now she's 6month, she is going through, no family, no food, job no hope and help at all. She's now at the point where she needs serious attention because she look malnourished and she needs blood. I have done my best I don't have much on my own. please someone should come to her aid give her food medicine and help donate blood to her thank you so much.
I wanted to drop her pictures and videos but I don't have mb and I don't know how to convert videos but if you are willing to save her you can reach me and get InTouch with her.

please share till we save her.

I received alot of insults and threats so I will be sending her out thank you all
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by greenie77: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
God so kind, I was coming from work last night and I decided to take a shorter road to my house. on getting close to a big neem tree I saw a heavily pregnant lady tying a rope to a tree, crying and trying to end her life I was shocked so I calm her down took her home and gave her some food to eat. I asked what is her problem, she told me she was raped some months ago and due to shame she couldn't tell anyone but has been going through a lot of trauma. She realised she was pregnant 3months after and she said she didn't know what to do about it so she kept it. When her people discovered. she had to run away from home because they wanted to make her commit abortion which she is against it.
Now she's 6month, she is going through, no family, no food, job no hope and help at all. She's now at the point where she needs serious attention because she look malnourished and she needs blood. I have done my best I don't have much on my own. please someone should come to her aid give her food medicine and help donate blood to her thank you so much.
I wanted to drop her pictures and videos but I don't have mb and I don't know how to convert videos but if you are willing to save her you can reach me and get InTouch with her.

Do search for NGOs in your state of residence that take up such cases and take her there.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by olamide0147: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:

Pls send me a pm
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Where do you reside?
State specifically.

Help will come her way this week.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99498429:
Where do you reside? State specifically.
Help will come her way this week.
I live in Adamawa
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2021
I have done my part maybe someone should continue from here.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Acidosis(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
I have done my part maybe someone should continue from here.

If you're going to keep her in your house, ensure you get a police report. God bless your effort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Acidosis:

If you're going to keep her in your house, ensure you get a police report. God bless your effort
thank you for reminding me.
I can't keep her much longer I need to make sure she get some help before I send her off she's too small for what she is passing through.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by etrouble: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
I live in Adamawa

Almajaris should solve their problems. Don't bring Buhari and his brothers and sisters' problems to the South. Go to hell, I repeat go to hell, you blood-sucking vampires. raping and maiming is your hallmark in the North. Is it not underaged girls you too sleep with forcefully? Is that not how you demons have been killing and raping women and ladies in the South before we taught you a bitter lesson in Ibadan. I SAID WHAT I SAID. If you come for me, I will come for you. No nonsense this March.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Mindlog: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

Almajaris should solve their problems. Don't bring Buhari and his brothers and sisters' problems to the South. Go to hell, I repeat go to hell, you blood-sucking vampires. raping and maiming is your hallmark in the North. Is it not underaged girls you too sleep with forcefully? Is that not how you demons have been killing and raping women and ladies in the South before we taught you a bitter lesson in Ibadan. I SAID WHAT I SAID. If you come for me, I will come for you. No nonsense this March.

Calm down, hope this is not a reflection of Psychosis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Slimslimqq: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2021
it really saddens my heart to see this
I wish I could bring her in
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
I can't keep her much longer I need to make sure she get some help before I send her off she's too small for what she is passing through.

As sad as it may sound, you may not get the kind of help you seek here. I'm just concerned about you (if you're genuine) so you don't get yourself in a big mess. I honestly won't take in this kind of person. The best I can do is reunite her with her family.

Her family convinced her to abort the baby but she refused. Now, she's trying to abort two lives, hers and her baby. Giving her money and stuff and throwing her out thereafter won't put an end to her suicidal thoughts. Help her reunite with her family before anything else.

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by etrouble: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Mindlog:

Calm down, hope this is not a reflection of Psychosis!

I think you are the one showing early symptoms of mental illness

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Mindlog: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
etrouble:

I think you are the one showing early symptoms of mental illness

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by UjuJoan2: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:

I know you are trying to help, but you took a big risk. You should take her to the police station immediately, or to a Mosque or a Church.

Why did she refuse the abortion? Was she really raped or did she get pregnant out of her own carelessness?

I don’t think you should get involved in this. What if something happens to her in your house?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
UjuJoan2:

I know you are trying to help, but you took a big risk. You should take her to the police station immediately, or to a Mosque or a Church.

Why did she refuse the abortion? Was she really raped or did she get pregnant out of her own carelessness?

I don’t think you should get involved in this. What if something happens to her in your house?

after receiving so many insults for trying to help her I have come to conclusion of letting her go.
I don't want to have issues with anyone here.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Richy4(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is there no Orphanage in Adamawa state madam?.... Just look for a Roman catholic church in Adamawa state, The nuns and reverend mothers are good at this kinda stuff.. Take her to them, they might proffer solutions.. By the way thanks for your kindness.. You got a crown already waiting for you in heaven smiley

4 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by Loyalqwin(f): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Richy4:
Is there no Orphanage in Adamawa state madam?.... Just look for a Roman catholic church in Adamawa state, The nuns and reverend mothers are good at this kinda stuff.. Take her to them, they might proffer solutions.. By the way thanks for your kindness.. You got a crown already waiting for you in heaven smiley
amen. I will send her off after work today.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by UjuJoan2: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
after receiving so many insults for trying to help her I have come to conclusion of letting her go.
I don't want to have issues with anyone here.

Good idea. Do what you can for her and let her go.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by 1stHooligan(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:

this format never gets old.

cc carchoice what have you got to say about this sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Girl Needs Serious Care. by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Loyalqwin:

In as much as you care for her, pls locate her parents and let her reunite with her parents then you can be visiting her there to gift her whatever you have

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Women 2 / Man Crying In Public Market Place No Money To Buy Food For His Children / Closed Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.