Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? (260 Views)

Common Causes Of Sweat Odor And How To Treat Them / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by Rikze: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I have a concern that has bothered me for a while. I am in my late 30's, I do workouts occasionally and try my best to eat healthy. I don't do junks. I am also into water therapy. I am chubby and weigh about 100kg currently.

With the brief info about myself, here is my concern: I sweat a lot, though I consider that to be normal considering my weight and the amount of water I take daily. However, what I find disturbing is sometimes I sweat in just half part of my entire body. For instance, I woke this morning to find myself sweating from the right part of my face and body down to my right leg. While the left part is dry and sweat-free. This has been regular occurrence.

If anyone has had a similar experience or suggestion please share with me so that I can learn and be helped. Is this a serious condition that requires me seeing a doctor? Please help a brother. Thanks!!!

Cc. Dominique & Sissy3
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by yanabasee1(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2021
Don't kill yourself over nothing.....

It could be that ventilation is coming from one side which will dry the left side leaving the right side to sweat up.

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by chatinent: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2021
It could be normal, and noting extraordinary.

Just keep staying in a well ventilated room, and avoid doing things too fast.
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Sweating from one side? Omo o ti di gobe. Go see a doctor
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by Rikze: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Don't kill yourself over nothing.....

It could be that ventilation is coming from one side which will dry the left side leaving the right side to sweat up.

Thanks! But my room has two windows and both are always open through the night. Just that this time around the nights are usually not as cold as one would like them.
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by Rikze: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:
It could be normal, and noting extraordinary.

Just keep staying in a well ventilated room, and avoid doing things too fast.

Can you throw more light on 'avoid doing things too fast'?

I don't get that part. My room is well ventilated. Thanks!
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by falcon01: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2021
do you sleep upwards, down wards or one sided??
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by Rikze: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2021
falcon01:
do you sleep upwards, down wards or one sided??

I sleep all ways. I can start sleeping facing the ceiling and wake lying sideways.
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Go to a doctor then come back with his diagnosis.
Re: Is This Type Of Sweat Normal? by chatinent: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Rikze:

Can you throw more light on 'avoid doing things too fast'?

I don't get that part. My room is well ventilated. Thanks!

I mean doing things in haste.

Be more relaxed doing anything.

(1) (Reply)

Shit Blood Want To Claim My Life / 12000+ Israelis Test Positive For COVID-19 After Vaccination / BREAKING: Vaccinated People Can Visit Indoors Without Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.