Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South (41268 Views)

Amazing Output From My Yam-in-sack Farming (pictures) / My Yam Farm In Cement Bags (Pictures) / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by chukwuaustin(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Diokpa Chukwuma Dike called on Igbo politicians to give loans with immediate effect to the youth in Igbo land, and the south in General.
This loans will enable the youths to grow food as the farming season starts.

He urged private individuals to invest in Agriculture so as to ensure food security.
Speaking in Portharcourt Rivers State he urge our Youths to embrace farming and stop seeing farming as poor man's Job.

"I am a farmer though the last time I grew yam for me and my family, if our politicians will give us loan we will do more" below is the last harvest of yam from his farm....

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by LoudLord(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Abokis people still dey claim Boss

Let's see who go tire

Goro people

207 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Optional09: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2021
this is beautiful

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by nairalandankrah: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2021
chukwuaustin:
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Diokpa Chukwuma Dike called on Igbo politicians to give loans with immediate effect to the youth in Igbo land,and the south in General.
He urge private individuals to invest in Agriculture so as to ensure food security.
Speaking in Portharcourt Rivers State he urge our Youths to embrace farming and stop seeing farming as poor man's Job.
"I am a farmer though the last time I grew yam for me and my family, if our politicians will give us loan w[/b]e will do more" below is the last harvest of yam from his farm....

Instead of using his position to press/ agitate for [b]resource control
he is begging to be given what is rightfully his..
This one, if he ever become president of nigeria he'll keep begging the north for permission to feed his own people.

Efulefu! you'll remain a begger forever until you emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Only God knows how this one became youth president

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Yam grows Very well in Ido local government/ Ibarapa in Oyo state too.

Many Igede from Benue are busy cultivating there.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Mynd44 this should make frontpage not only northern propaganda.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Moferere: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2021
God bless your handwork

14 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Instead of using his position to press/ agitate for resource control he is begging to be given what is rightfully his..
Efulefu! you'll remain a begger forever until you wake up from slavery.
Bro, we have to start from somewhere.

GEJ had the chance to chance to change a lot of things in Nigeria, but he didn't.

When GEJ was newly elected back then, he said "Nigeria unity is unnegotiable and there was nothing wrong with the system of government we are presently running".

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by nairalandankrah: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2021
BabaOwen:

GEJ had the chance to chance to change a lot of things in Nigeria, but he didn't.

When GEJ was newly elected back then, he said "Nigeria unity is unnegotiable and there was nothing wrong with the system of government we are presently running".
Do you understand how much bandits have cashed out just last month alone?
And fg saying even if they know where they are, they won't attack them cos they dont want to destroy the eco system.. Imagine using ecosystem as an excuse to preserve terrorists..
More reason I loathe GEJ. He had no balls..

Any southerner that smells that seat again, should FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH AND FOCUS ON DEVELOPING HIS OWN DOMAIN..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Alababoys: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Way to go... if you are a village man like op head down to alaba boys .com una ppl plenty there

6 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by slawormiir: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are doing well
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
You did well sir but that is just 30 yams.

You can't compare to the number of yams we in the north plant alone in one planting season.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by ikorodureporta: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
We don't have to rely on North for food... infact all Nigerian States suppose to dey self sufficient . Na so dem dey say nothing dey for North meanwhile na Dem dey bring food since

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by illitracy: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
iji
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by SEGLIZ: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
chukwuaustin:
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Diokpa Chukwuma Dike called on Igbo politicians to give loans with immediate effect to the youth in Igbo land, and the south in General.

He urged private individuals to invest in Agriculture so as to ensure food security.

"I am a farmer though the last time I grew yam for me and my family, if our politicians will give us loan we will do more" below is the last harvest of yam from his farm....

more bountiful harvest coming your way.

2 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
LoudLord:

Let's see who go tire

Goro people

Can these yams feed your village for 1 day?

2 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Queenlovely(f): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
These yam sellers are part of the problem we have,

You want to make 10 billion from selling 3 tubbers of yam.

I used to go to benue state Oyangede back then to buy yam, but the greediness of these people made me stop. they want to be billionaires overnight.

Who noticed that agriculture section of nairaland is busy lately.

their time has come, just like ncdc time came.

7 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by MrLacoste4: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2021
That's a bountiful harvest... nice one

1 Like

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Emu4life(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
All these Initial GraGra just to prove a point to the North? Hmmn, I just dey laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Craaaa: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Good one.. God bless those making use of what they have to survive. We are all looking for prestigious works that's why many youths are struggling forgetting that most of this mini self employed jobs are far more money fetching than d so called slavery job. May God bless all those hustling hard regardless of Jo jobs and grant wisdom to those seeking for slavery job..
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Mindlog: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Impressive.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Excellent

I love this yams soaked in red oil plus fresh pepper and onions. It's divine.

4 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Queseda: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
This hungry looking yam cannot be compare with what the north bring to the south this is more like cassava

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Commonguy(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Omo the yam big sha.. e no be like those foolish yam they sell in Edo.. Farming will always be a lucrative work but many underestimate it alot.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by mike8804: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2021
BabaOwen:

people benefiting from the government will never support separation. but they're just been myopic and self centered. imagine been the President of oduduwa nation and all the revenue from port is in your total control, not been share among 36 states. Imagine the president of Niger delta and the oil proceed only belongs to your country, even UK will envy you. but most are happy with the crumbs given to them by fulanis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by tonididdy(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
MIYETTI
ALLAH
left the group chat
grin

7 Likes

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by kEEBEE121: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
You doing well my good brother

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by fk001(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2021
LoudLord:

Let's see who go tire

Goro people

Lol, do you know how many trailers full of food come to the south every week from the north?
Hundreds of trailers with a different type of foodstuffs loaded.

South can not produce food in commercial quantity, the precipitation and humidity are not favourable to the production of some kind of foodstuff, the soil factor is also not encouraging.

We need the north for foodstuff forget about all the mouth we are making upandan we are just trying to be brave so that the north will think we don't need them, but we do!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by QasimAttari: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Here you will find the complete Quran Surah list. You can download it in pdf too. The recitation of this Holy book is necessary for everyone as it protects from hell. You should read its translation and explanation of every verse to make your understanding better.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by drlateef: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Diasporans alone can bankroll the project. They are only afraid of the security of their investment. Many of them invest in foreign lands instead of Nigeria due to security of investment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Bill Gates Funds Nigerian Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.