Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm (41290 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Mubby4luv(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2022
This snake was found inside the WC in the toilet. God will continue to save us

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by DavSagacity(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection. Am not sure it was anti venom though, but the injection they gave him relieved the excruciating pain.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by money121(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Seen
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Mubby4luv(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection
Sure it's not a black mamba?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by inspectorg(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Lalasticlala food ti set ooooh!!. Front page ASAP. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Kriss216: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2022
Vagina citizen's elder sister cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Enskynelson(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by God1000(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Thank God the snake was killed without harming anybody first, this is cobra, a highly venomous snake

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by 2special(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Please cut the head off from the body.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by pheelhip(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2022
This is Huge

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by wunmi590(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by oz4real83(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2022
No matter how clean a toilet looks, always flush and then look well before you use the WC to avoid stories that touch. Flushing it will reveal anything not flushable still hiding inside.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by habsydiamond(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Cobra... Food Don Don... Make I drop corn chop snake jare

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Jakumo(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2022
DavSagacity:
Wow....this is cobra....very dangerous around farm environment. It has beaten one of my farm workers before. Thank God there was a car in the farm to quickly take him to the nearest health centre to receive anti-venom injection

The spitting cobra ( Agbaaduu ) is not just extremely venomous but also capable of shooting out a well-aimed stream of highly acidic saliva that is potent enough to inflict permanent blindness on any person or animal within 20 feet.

I shoot these snakes instantly on sight as a courtesy, animal rights advocates take note.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by DavSagacity(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mubby4luv:
No it's not black mamba. Mambas are either grey or green not black. They got the name black from the mouth that is black. When they open their mouth wide open, the whole of the opening is black. That's where their name originated from. Moreso I've killed several cobra before. I know them well.

Here is a pics of black mamba. Look at the head compared to the cobra

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Emilokoiyawon: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Tapout(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Serpent! ....I hate this creature embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by WibusJaga: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why una de kill snake like this?
Since I join nairaland, I never see any thread wey snake bite or kill person. Are they really that dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dyera(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
The snake was chilling inside your toilet, and you went and killed it.

Mubby4luv:

Black mamba is not called that because it is black, It is inside it's mouth that is black.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by dettolgel: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:
No matter how clean a toilet looks, always flush and then look well before you use the WC to avoid stories that touch. Flushing it will reveal anything not flushable still hiding inside.

I live in a country where there is no snake so I don't have that problem.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Emilokoiyawon: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
dettolgel:

I live in a country where there is no snake so I don't have that problem.

Which country no get snake? Fear God now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Bacteria8: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Every snake is a black Mamba on Nairaland grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Passionate888: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
What's it with snake and toilet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by akmath: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
The only thing I dislike more than Buhari

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Flamees(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by Alonso91(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
The creature i hate d most

11 Likes

Re: Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm by mrsuperswag(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cut the head off oh!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Bill Gates Funds Nigerian Rice Production / My Sac Yam Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.