Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) (46495 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Obalatule: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
A middle-aged man, Hassan Saka has been arrested for being in possession of two human heads in Ondo State.

Saka was arrested on Monday by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in the state.

The exhibits were discovered in a vehicle along Owo/Akure road, concealed in a brown carton.

The State Commander of NDLEA, Haruna Gagara said the suspect will be handed over to the police.

The Spokesperson of the Ondo State Police Command, DSP Tee-Leo Ikoro confirmed that the suspect has been handed over to the police.

He noted that investigation is ongoing on the incident, adding that the suspect will soon be prosecuted.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/01/driver-arrested-with-human-heads-in-ondo/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

4 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by an0daGuy: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
These people and human heads undecided

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
I have tried so much not to always use the word "Skull mining" or "Afonja in addressing the people of western Nigeria..

You hardly see such terms on my submissions..

But if I read any news again regarding human heads been separated from the body then I will have no option than strongly agree And hold the view that Ritual killing has created a lot of.....

Let me stop here till I read about such decapitation again

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Spending123: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
We are tired of sad news everywhere in this country.

I done spend my last 1k my body done rest, abeg anybody get motivational quote make I use hold body.

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Hellraiser77: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Same people grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Philipponzaghi: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
The guy might be Nyamuri that learnt the mining of heads from the Okija shrine.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by longetivity(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Same people grin
which people, are you scared to mention them

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
shocked
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Honestly, something ought to be done about human ritualism in south west.
This should not be seen as a tribalism bash.
It should be an out cry.
Ritualism in South West is taking an ugly trend.

Too much practice of spirit-ism and ritualism exist in south west and we must all rise to condemn it.
Such condemnation shouldn't be termed tribalism just as violence and drug pushing exist in the north and south east respectively.

Ritual practice in the south west scare's a lot hell out of me whenever I visit south west to be honest.
May none of our relatives be victim of this archaic barbaric practice in Jesus name. Amen

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by psucc(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
What is happening with our youths? Why has decency given the back seat? why the rush for quick wealth and human life has become so cheap in the hands of our youths.

Nobody should tell me he engaged in this act because of lack of job. This is very bad.

8 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by BKayy: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Even their drivers are into the harvesting game.
Yoruba lagba.

Afonja Harvesters say hi

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by BKayy: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Even their drivers are into the harvesting game. Yoruba lagba.

Afonja Harvesters say hi

13 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
do rituals actually work?

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by LokoH(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
they are too lazy and that s why they opt for ritual killings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Pochettino(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
AFONJA ronu grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by mytime24(f): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Head master cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Like someone said, I wish these ritualists are gruesomely killed/fired publicly so that others can see their ends glare at them. We are not gonna hear anything about this one again & that leaves no fear in others' hearts angry

This is hard to do but I have to,,, grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by kelechi50: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Afoo nja making things happen in their own way

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by id4sho(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Miners

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I have tried so much not to always use the word "Skull mining" or "Afonja in addressing the people of western Nigeria..

You hardly see such terms on my submissions..

But if I read any news again regarding human heads been separated from the body then I will have no option than strongly agree And hold the view that Ritual killing has created a lot of.....

Let me stop here till I read about such decapitation again

Hmmmfff
Don't stop there.
Go on and include the yamree woman that pounds children dead or alive.
See!
These dastardly acts knows not tribe, creed or religion.
Yamree at least get that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
The guy might be Nyamuri that learnt the mining of heads from the Okija shrine.
what surprises me is that idiots too have fans that liked their comments.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
do rituals actually work?

I am 99.9% sure it doesn't.
It is just senseless killing.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Nothing good, comes from that backward region. Useless skull miners.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by pman06(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Nawah o
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
angry

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

ONE LOVE. I am Martin Luther King of Nairaland

Ndigbo, Arewa and Oodua people will join hands to shun bigotry. kiss

Cc AfonjaConehead... my Igbo homie from the ghetto hood called Ar-bar concurs

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
If those heads are NOT fulani heads, my people have failed.

KEEP THE FOCUS.

8 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them mofos all.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

missionmex:
U must always find a way to rope in other regions..
Keep on living in self denial.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it.
Goodnight mex! wink

Mohammed insisted that “It is not only Fulanis that commit crimes in the country, but it was sad that everything happening now is heaped on Fulani herdsmen.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Kolotolo9:
These dispatch riders na wa ooo
Him wan go dispatch the head

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.