Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) (46535 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Incognito403:

No need to be on the defensive.

Yoruba people are the champions of rituals and skull mining.

If everyone learns to accept his fault and find ways to mend it, we'll make progress as a nation.

Instead of deflecting blames, let's accept it and call those involved to order.

Yamree epistles!
Champion mumu.
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Emola12(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Maybe he wan use am do suya
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by mistijude: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Spending123:
We are tired of sad news everywhere in this country.

I done spend my last 1k my body done rest, abeg anybody get motivational quote make I use hold body.
"when one door closes, another one open; But we so attached ourselves to the closed one that we didn't even see open one"..... lolz
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Spending123: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
mistijude:
"when one door closes, another one open; But we so attached ourselves to the closed one that we didn't even see open one"..... lolz

No life is like a plate of moi moi, if I eat small my sister eat small moi moi will finish.
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by ma373733(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Haha skull miners
Our turn to laugh gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by kennykruzmason: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Spending123:

I done spend my last 1k my body done rest, abeg anybody get motivational quote make I use hold body.

The firewood which has been cut ready for burning laughs at that which is being consumed.
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
do rituals actually work?
no

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by kennykruzmason: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba people sef.

The firewood which has been cut ready for burning laughs at that which is being consumed.
~
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Spending123:

. You need free 2k .. check my signature for more info cheesy
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by kennykruzmason: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Viknat:
no

you just don't have any idea of life
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Awon eleniyan blackpantherxxx titun de ooooo....
Everybody secure your heads oooo

grin grin grin
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Mosesvic11(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2021
so so so sad story everyday...... can one wake up with good story making headline in this part of the world?
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2021
blackpantherxxx:
I have tried so much not to always use the word "Skull mining" or "Afonja in addressing the people of western Nigeria..

You hardly see such terms on my submissions..

But if I read any news again regarding human heads been separated from the body then I will have no option than strongly agree And hold the view that Ritual killing has created a lot of skull miners and afonjas

Let me stop here till I read about such decapitation again
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by specialmati(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2021
cut his head ooh after getting the idea of what he want to use the head for and cut the head all the people involve.people keep missing everyday in this region.its a norm I remembered one guy that escaped this ritual stuff.its a business in the region there politician prices human head as far as 500million
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by tyinfinity: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2021
HE TOOK THOSE HEADS OF OKIJA SHRINE
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Spending123:

the eyes says it all. grin. You go dey fine las las
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
kennykruzmason:

you just don't have any idea of life
really. So na who you know wey ritual work for?. Then advice buhari make e do am for Nigeria
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by PoloG: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Ritual killings should be punishble by death sentence

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by anataala: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Are they Fulani headmen. This one is nothing in fact no crime is committed because na their own Youruba headmen
Obalatule:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/01/driver-arrested-with-human-heads-in-ondo/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Polynek(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2021
crime rate increasing on daily basis
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2021
That's why we will never have a Yoruba Muslim in Aso Rock.

Yoruba and rituals are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by PoloG: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Viknat:
no
him dey work bros
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by namedo: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

Make money from FREE Coin Airdrop of Crypto COIN that can turn you a MILLIONAIRE later!

See my sigy below for details. Limited Offer available!
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Afonja Ndi ogbu ishi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by tit(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2021
But bandits carry 279 girls and had no checkpoints to worry about
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2021
an0daGuy:
These people and human heads undecided
THEY ARE LIKE IGBOS AND DRUGS
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

ONE LOVE. I am Martin Luther King of Nairaland

Ndigbo, Arewa and Oodua people will join hands to shun bigotry. kiss

Cc AfonjaConehead... my Igbo homie from the ghetto hood called Ar-bar concurs

Shattap! This is where you will preach "no yen yen tribalism yen yen... and Wrong,emi o se Igbo,Omo Edo le mi se...

Whadda4K is arewa doing there...

Now gerrout... HOTORO grin
Re: Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2021
When i visited ogun state university in 2006 i saw multitudes and crowd in one particular department.minining and marine enginerring dept...they where all recieving lectures in skull minining deposite.SMDz101..i was shocked when d lecturer was saying u can not do without its its a core course a general course.he also said it was a 17 unit course as he lectured in yoruba. If u see the excitment in the faces of the students both boys and girls enn it was unimaginable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nikita Dragun Arrested Naked For Felony In Miami Pool / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music / My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.