Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others (88040 Views)

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by rhames(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
positivevibez:
dey there dey form oyinbo that lion has tasted human flesh hence it's a man eater so it being killed is justified.

if you ever watched this movie, which is a true story, you will know what a man eater is?

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by 99thEnemy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Innocent Lion hunting northern animals under its foodchain in its natural environment killed by poachers in Borno games reserve.

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jashub:
...are they in game reserves or roaming? shocked
.why are you acting as if I've said something strange here. A few villages reported lion attacks a couple of years back. They eventually caught one. I wonder why some people would think certain animals aren't found in our forests anymore but only in game reserves. Nigeria doesn't have designated game reserves . Most of our wild animals wander about. I was coming from kaduna a few years back and the taxi I boarded stopped to buy Bush meat. I saw deers about being roasted with the unique tick scattered horns. I couldn't believe my eyes there are some rocky mountains in ondo state where people hardly explore in a deep forest where Lions were sighted a couple of times before...just wandering. In ekiti, during fayose first term in office. A human-sized gorilla was killed. Most of those resident in the cities always think most of these animals are in extinction in our forests because they hardly explore. They believe the only place where they can see such wild animals are in zoos or National Geo Wild.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by 27Pushing30: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Looking at the Size it’s obvious that this lion has eaten human meat actually!
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
It's a lioness.

Scary though. Must have been driven by hunger.

Surely there must still be some Cattle left in Borno
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by biebs: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
It's a lioness.

Scary though. Must have been driven by hunger.

Its a young lion dear .... Between one n two years old .... Its a rogue lion still trying to form he's pride buh tasted human blood so its meant to be put down b4 more casualties

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Michaelcas(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Cutehector:
Comments on a nigerian forum are annoying.
it's mostly more like dumb
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by biebs: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
rhames:

if you ever watched this movie, which is a true story, you will know what a man eater is?

The lion has tasted human blood even if it didnt kill it will return for more ...human meat is the most nutritious of meats

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by aitanofi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
This thing was actually killed and the meat shared. OMG!

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by thuxzwda1: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Draslo:
Strange lion? What makes it strange? Is the lion a Boko Haram member?

when I see strange lion....I think say d thing get like 3 dick ni....
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by shedy03(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why's their skin ashy? Is it the terrain?
Ngala is located in the extreme northeast, sharing boundary with Chad. The terrain is sahara, windy and dusty.

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
so lions dey Nigeria Bush?
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
No, I will not just shut up. Come and make me if you can.

Yeah right, of course you're behind keyboards. Say those shyt to the ones that lost loved ones and get that craze beaten out of ya. Some of y'all just hide behind your computers to say shyts that otherwise could get you phucked up or worse.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by budaatum: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
Lion killers are out in force baying for blood.

"Kill it", they yell, "kill it", is all they seem to know.

A lion that's worth more to them alive than dead.

Then they are surprised that there are no lions left.

I'd mention you all, but you are not worth the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6439849/lion-killed-ngala-borno-state#99526909

YoungBlackRico:
Yeah right, of course you're behind keyboards. Say those shyt to the ones that lost loved ones and get that craze beaten out of ya. Some of y'all just hide behind your computers to say shyts that otherwise could get you phucked up or worse.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by TATALoAlaMu: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why's their skin ashy? Is it the terrain?

That Lion looks too well fed to escape from a Nigerian Zoo.

How I wish it attacked Boko Haram undecided

That one posing there in camo, is he a soldier or those ones destroying beer up North?

Chai, your mouth won't kill u grin
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by doggedfighter(f): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2021
shedy03:

Ngala is located in the extreme northeast, sharing boundary with Chad. The terrain is sahara, windy and dusty.
Thanks for explaining,shedy03

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by doggedfighter(f): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Chai, your mouth won't kill u grin
Hahahahahahaha.
Just joking?
How are you doing out there? grin
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by TATALoAlaMu: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha.
Just joking?
Yea I got the humor, I'm fine and you? Thanks for asking.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by doggedfighter(f): 12:58am On Mar 03, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Yea I got the humor, I'm fine and you? Thanks for asking.

I am doing great.

You're welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by TATALoAlaMu: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha.
Just joking?

Oops!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.