Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Rapture Finally Revealed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Finally Revealed! (2277 Views)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture Finally Revealed! by Nelbless(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE
PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT MASSAGE TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM, IT'S ABOUT THE COMING OF THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,
FINALLY THE VEIL HAVE BEEN UNVEILED, OUT OF THE BOWELS OF HIS LOVE ON US, HE'VE REVEALED IT ALL, THAT WE MIGHT NOT FACE THE BEAST, PLEASE VISIT http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html FOR proof and also http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/tracts/frames/index.html for great secret that guarantees of the coming of the lord this year 2011, as for me, am going on air, tv, radio and everywhere to awake the sleeping giants and tell them about the rapture, please read more about , our destination (believers) by buying a copy of Choo Thomas's Heaven Is so real book, and mary k baxter's Divine revelation of heaven and divine revelation of hell (destination of unbelievers), i love you all.

BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE [b]TRUE BELIEVE[/b]RS WILL EXPERIENCE
Evang. Misheal

Re: The Rapture Finally Revealed! by devayid(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
people do change but hustlers always hustle

Nelbless:

Hello All, am a Nigerian Film Producer and seek a partner, that will partner with me to shoot some of my new scripts, any interested investor can contact 08032729002
tx

Nelbless:

We are a chines company, we design and sell all sort of machines, concrete pump machines, mobile crane machines, construction hoisting machines, road machines, pile foudation machines, enviromental and sanitation machines, earth working machines, fire fighting machines etc,

Contact us today for supply, new and fairly used machines: (serious buyers plz) 08032729002
wink

Nelbless:

HELLO NAIRA LANDERS,
A MOVIE COMPANY, WHICH HAVE BEEN INTO EXISTANCE SINCE 2007, IS BUILDING A NEW MOVIE BRAND AND NEED WELL TALENTED ACTORS AND ACTORS URGENTLY, TALENTS ARE TO CALL THE DIRECTOR AND CEO OF THE COMPANY ONE 08032729002

Nelbless:

Hello, I am a nigerian movie producer, and have a 45episode soap opera , which is a comedy soap, and need sponsor to sponsor the soap for profit which is negotiable, interested person(s) call 080322729002

Nelbless:

grin Come this week, We will personally take you on how to earn your dream income via seminar hosting, info marketing with link to over 200 products etc. call to book for your seat reservation on 08032729002 or 08063496511. NO REGRET.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=245391;sa=showPosts

pastor obu olu
Re: The Rapture Finally Revealed! by awa17(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
[quoHELLO EVERYONE
   PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT MASSAGE TO EVERYONE IN  THIS FORUM, IT'S ABOUT THE COMING OF THE KING, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,
  FINALLY THE VEIL HAVE BEEN UNVEILED, OUT OF THE BOWELS OF HIS LOVE ON US, HE'VE REVEALED IT ALL, THAT WE MIGHT NOT FACE THE BEAST, PLEASE VISIT http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html FOR proof and also http://www.familyradio.com/graphical/literature/tracts/frames/index.html for great secret that guarantees of the coming of the lord this year 2011, as for me, am going on air, tv, radio and everywhere to awake the sleeping giants and tell them about the rapture, please read more about , our destination (believers) by buying a copy of Choo Thomas's Heaven Is so real book, and mary k baxter's Divine revelation of heaven and divine revelation of hell (destination of unbelievers), i love you all.

BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE TRUE BELIEVERS WILL EXPERIENCE
Evang. Misheal
08032729002te][quote][/quote]

With what has been going on aroud the world, crises, breaktrus in technology, increase in wickedness, etc, it is enuf for any sleeping christian to wake up. but knowing the day the Lord will come(21st May 2011), is not acceptable to me. coz the bible says no one knows not even the son, So what if it doesnt happen on the 21st??

(1) (Reply)

Was God The Creator Of Evil? (poverty, Sickness, Natural Disasters, Etc) / How Do We Get More People To Question Religion/beliefs? / The Difference Between A Spiritual Man And A Religious Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.