Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan (301 Views)

Legit The Uk Football Pool Week15 Chief Banker Is X16x +2 Otherz / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Admin9: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2021
good morning,

There is this female cashier that attends to me when i go to the bank to make deposit or cash transfer. For some time now she has been trying to be close to me and we became close after like 2years.

when we got talking, she admitted to checking my account details and all but i did not really care since she is a banker. She is older than me and during one of our conversations, she asked me if i can date someone older than me, I chuckled and just said i have no issue with that.

It isn't even up to a month after we became friends and she is asking for a loan of 200K from me. When i asked her what she needs the money for (not like i intend giving her anyway) she said that it's to settle personal needs.

Well, I refused to give her. I told her that i do not give out loans. She has been pleading that she promises to pay every dime, etc.

Hope i did the right thing?
Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Nbotee(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Dats why she wanted to get close to U in the first place, she wanted to come closer to ur account

2 Likes

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by phorget(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Can't she get a loan from the bank after all she works there. She will pay back the loan with her kpekus that's all they do.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Moferere: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Run oooo.

She is in a joromi relationship with you.

She will suck you dry

2 Likes

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Omihanifa: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
She's about to open office on your head o

You better end the relationship you have with her now undecided

For her to even be telling you to your face that she checked your account balance shows that see finish don dey enter small small

By the time she successfully lure you to bed, you will be her slave

What stops her from obtain thesame loan from her bank undecided

Men will never angry

2 Likes

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Nackzy: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Run for ya Life

2 Likes

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Admin9: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Nbotee:
Dats why she wanted to get close to U in the first place, she wanted to come closer to ur account

I am beginning to observe so.
Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Admin9: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
phorget:
Can't she get a loan from the bank after all she works there. She will pay back the loan with her kpekus that's all they do.

exactly my thought
Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Admin9: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Moferere:
Run oooo.

She is in a joromi relationship with you.

She will suck you dry

i am smarter than that. I will keep telling her "No"
Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Moferere: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Admin9:

i am smarter than that. I will keep telling her "No"

Flee from all appearances of the devil. Run away from her.

1 Like

Re: A Female Banker Is Asking Me For A Loan by Pleniry(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Admin9:
good morning,

There is this female cashier that attends to me when i go to the bank to make deposit or cash transfer. For some time now she has been trying to be close to me and we became close after like 2years.

when we got talking, she admitted to checking my account details and all but i did not really care since she is a banker. She is older than me and during one of our conversations, she asked me if i can date someone older than me, I chuckled and just said i have no issue with that.

It isn't even up to a month after we became friends and she is asking for a loan of 200K from me. When i asked her what she needs the money for (not like i intend giving her anyway) she said that it's to settle personal needs.

Well, I refused to give her. I told her that i do not give out loans. She has been pleading that she promises to pay every dime, etc.

Hope i did the right thing?
She is simply a gold digger and a thief. If you give her d loan, she will never pay u back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cashapp Accts Available For EDD And Tax Refunds / Whatsapp Groups In Nigeria / Dangote Cement Generated ₦276.1B PAT; Proposed Dividend Of ₦16 Per Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.