Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) (63483 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
gone too soon
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by malcom1X: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Faze don cry tire
You go see am for the eyes. He is drained. May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss. E no easy.

Blackface really black o. See as he do head like mop

Faze na highness man tey tey. It might not be the tears bro.
The only way to express how he feels is to light up something.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by yemmight(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Still, Black Face avoided 2 Face at the event.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2021
good
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
solidarity in mourning
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by comrademac: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Rest in Peace
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Rest well. It's damn good they all come back together in unison....
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
But dem no snap together nah!

Simple English....they were present

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Silvershadow81(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2021
But why black face head come be like Sturborn IPOB criminal. Hope he didn't cause any trouble. angry
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by StPete: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Faze don cry tire
You go see am for the eyes. He is drained. May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss. E no easy.

Guy you wicked grin grin grin

Condolence to Faze, he's now truly alone
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2021
This is hard, your twin sister is your most loved after your mom
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
Blackface needs help urgently... He's still carrying hate... Just look at the expression

Blackface needs a hit song urgently... He has actually needed one all his solo music life! tongue

No wonder he has perpetually remained on 2baba's case with regards to African Queen! Any dull person would think it would have been a Hit if he had sung and released it himself, or that he would have given a fvck if the song had performed badly with 2face.

Honestly, Blackface is just unmarketable, unpolished, ill-mentored and maybe unlucky! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by kennyamusan(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Faze don cry tire

I tell u ,very evident in his eyes
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

That's one of the negative side-effects of ganja, the marijuana and the cannabis he takes on a regular......
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by criuze(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Face is a cool guy, i don't know what business he's into now even though music industry doesn't pay like that now, but looks ok and am happy for that

may God give strength, it's not easy to loose twin

Tuface is already fortified

Black never wan level up to a confirm Big, his way sucks , see em dada like coconut island
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Look at the second pic.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Faze Alone. He Is Really Facing It Alone.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by okpukpu(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Take heart Faze... you are now faze alone.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by criuze(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Black face dey form hardman
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
be strong bro,
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Dreyton36:
Chai this life Sha
May her soul rest in peace

See how blackface look poor
E be like person wey Dem swear for
See him coat like the ones Dem take act the movie CYBORG grin of van Damme

He need loyal and chill so that 2face go bless am
No wonder 2baba no gree smile because him mind no sweet as blackface dey there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Las Las him get money pass you and you will keep talking about him why him might not hear of your name ever just leave Everyman with his grace
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
HitRun:

Shey you wan be like am? Abi you never hear say na kpoli make am look like dat?

Don't just weed, eat healthy meals too, bye
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
How blackface take get tp to go sef?
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
mikeweezy:
Las Las him get money pass you and you will keep talking about him why him might not hear of your name ever just leave Everyman with his grace

STFU kid, yenyenyen undecided
See finish no go kill you
So it's blackface of all people you wanna compare with my wallet damn, you really insult me
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by DSC7: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Respect to the Living legends.....

Rip to the dead.....

Naija is Blessed..
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by friendl: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2021
I can imagine to lose a twin ,...psquare learn from this ,...
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by ymstar(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

So it's blackface of all people you wanna compare with my wallet damn, you really insult me
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Dreyton36:
Chai this life Sha May her soul rest in peace
See how blackface look poor E be like person wey Dem swear for See him coat like the ones Dem take act the movie CYBORG grin of van Damme
He need loyal and chill so that 2face go bless am No wonder 2baba no gree smile because him mind no sweet as blackface dey there

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Blackface is richer than you could imagine doh
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by ymstar(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by sylve11: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Journey well Ifeyinwa........... sad cool

Faze my man, take heart, i know it's not easy. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Dele Momodu Meets Ella Mensah (Pictured) / Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.