Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) (63434 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by drinoayo: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerian singers 2Baba and Blackface shelved their discord over the weekend to participate in the service of songs for the late Ifeyinwa twin sister of their former bandmate Faze, Igbere TV reports.

Faze’s sister died just days before their birthday.

The singer shared several pictures on Instagram on Sunday expressing appreciation to all who had tried to reach him at his time of grief.

“From the depths of my heart, I want to say a huge thank you to all who called, sent messages and showed up to honour my twin Ify at the service of songs. Please let’s all live in love remember to keep in touch. Life is too short. God’s blessings,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2GKBgnr_H/?igshid=1itc1ipxqvqhc

Singer Sound Sultan, among others, was also present at the service of songs.

Faze announced Ifeyinwa’s death in an Instagram post on February 22.

Faze alongside 2Baba (formerly 2Face Idibia) and Blackface were part of the defunct group Plantushun Boiz which they formed in the late 1990s. The group, however, split in 2004.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipbc_j-3HR4

5 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Very noble of them!!
May God comfort Faze, he is really broken sad

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by drinoayo: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Faze don cry tire
You go see am for the eyes. He is drained. May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss. E no easy.

Blackface really black o. See as he do head like mop

231 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by inoki247: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2021
lol Blackface no gri near 2face make he no go steal him song again sad angry

cos na only blackface song people dey steal pass for diz world....

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by BigJmbaitoli: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2021
tillaman:
cool
you don book space already �
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Sad time... Faze ma guy, take heart

25 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
So many deaths since 2020...
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

As for the family she left behind, only God can console them.

On a lighter note, why 2face and blackface no snap side by side sad

11 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Loner97(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Rip to d dead
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Theboy21: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
R.i.p

Is black face related to Zlantan?? The resemblance tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2021
But dem no snap together nah!

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Chai this life Sha

See how blackface look poor
E be like person wey Dem swear for
See him coat like the ones Dem take act the movie CYBORG grin of van Damme

He need loyal and chill so that 2face go bless am
No wonder 2baba no gree smile because him mind no sweet as blackface dey there

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2021
RIP

Hope black face no cause nuisance there oo grin

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Condolences Faze. You are one of Nigerian music's finest and most underrated.

Make BlackFace no go accuse person say dem thief him burial or sister oh.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Cute
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Wetin josh2funny n bello dey do for there? well faze face don change oh... since him stop h dreadlocks...
black face be like second bouncer.. wen wear okrika coat....
2face resemble person wen just dey come from shine....

Rip

Prophet GaGa
patronize me

3 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
What a very sad news.
May God console the family she left behind.

Accept our condolences @[color=#006600][/color] Face.
May her sweet soul Rest in perfect peace.

festacman:
Sorry Faze for the loss of your twin sister. A part of you gone. Take heart and may God strengthen you.

By the way, I used to see the bond between twins as spiritual and special but Peter and Paul Okoye has planted doubt in heart. I don't know anymore, men!
Twins will always be special.
Don't use those ones as a yardstick about twins please.
Money is thicker than blood in those ones case.

spencekat:
Good one Manna.
Thank you Mr Spence

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by unamamatoto: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Blackface needs help urgently... He's still carrying hate... Just look at the expression

6 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
GOOD OLD DAYS, WE WOULD NEVER FORGET THE PLANTASHUN BOYS

6 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Ahhh this babe that year
Rip my crazy friend
She no well that year [right][/right] grin gringrin
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
I hope blackface won't sue faze for the songs they sang at the sister's funeral

Blackface be like: That funeral song is mine. They stole it from me.

8 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by HitRun(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Dreyton36:
Chai this life Sha

See how blackface look poor
E be like person wey Dem swear for
See him coat like the ones Dem take act the movie CYBORG grin of van Damme

He need loyal and chill so that 2face go bless am
No wonder 2baba no gree smile because him mind no sweet as blackface dey there

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Shey you wan be like am? Abi you never hear say na kpoli make am look like dat?

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Are they still beefing? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Abayolaid: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
those are great musicians

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
In 2baba's voice:

"All we need is one love"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.