Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed (724 Views)

How I Designed A Garden Stool / Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2021
It is not easy to be a Nigerian, but with God everything is possible. If you are a founder here, I need your words of encouragement. It's not that you own me anything, but you can be your brother's keeper. How was your journey to the top? Here is my story, when I was down in 2016, I indulged myself in a virtual reality pet project of mine. I designed a game controller for VR and that was the easiest part. I decided to look for a partner and raise some fund to make a prototype, so, I joined a Virtual Reality Group on Facebook. Ever since, I am still where I am. How do I move forward?

Lalasticlala

Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2021
More screenshots

Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2021
and...

Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Great idea.
keep believing...
Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Great idea.

keep believing...
Thank you
Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by Blakjewelry(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2021
GloryGlory01:
It is not easy to be a Nigerian, but with God everything is possible. If you are a founder here, I need your words of encouragement. It's not that you own me anything, but you can be your brother's keeper. How was your journey to the top? Here is my story, when I was down in 2016, I indulged myself in a virtual reality pet project of mine. I designed a game controller for VR and that was the easiest part. I decided to look for a partner and raise some fund to make a prototype, so, I joined a Virtual Reality Group on Facebook. Ever since, I am still where I am. How do I move forward?

Lalasticlala
I am trying to put fund together for project like this, but these few years has been bad for business. I believe we can achieve a lot in African with right fund

1 Like

Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by digitalman: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Please how does this work? How does it "conntrol" VR.

We are a VR company based in UK. Let me know how your device works so we discuss partnership possibility.
Re: See The Virtual Reality Controller That I Designed by GloryGlory01: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
digitalman:
Please how does this work? How does it "conntrol" VR.

We are a VR company based in UK. Let me know how your device works so we discuss partnership possibility.

The idea is simple. It is just a game controller with mechanical capacity to give a gamer a force feedback. I mean, the gamer will be able to feel the type of weapon or equipment he/she is using.

For example, if a gamer decided to use bow and arrow, the gamer can pull the arrow back with the string - which of course is retractable and it would feel like using a real bow and arrow. Same also apply to the gun and other equipment with handle. The most common types of VR controllers can not this.

It would very easy to produce and it could also be release with custom games. Please, take a look at the hand drawn sketch very well, you will get the idea. And let me know what you think.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Minecraft Color Codes / 12v 100AH Lifepo4 Battery Pack / Unlock Ur Modem Ur Self, By Ur Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.