Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive (20254 Views)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

YOU'RE 100% WRONG.

The country split into two kingdom Which are
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria, Sechem) and kingdom of Judah (Jerusalem).

HE WAS ONLY KING OF THAT KINGDOM (JUDAH) with Jerusalem as the capital(like Abuja is to Nigeria if we're operating monarchical Government). HE WAS NEVER KING TWICE as you said he.

JUDAH is the kingdom, Jerusalem is the capital. To say he was king for a year in Judah and a year in Jerusalem IS NOT COMMONSENSICAL.

There's no god but Allah. Meaning there's is non Worthy of worship except Allah(God)

This is also in various verses of the Bible.
I'll cite one.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD"

I have another question. Who wrote Deuteronomy? I have asked Righteousness2 as well, he refused to answer. I'll love you to answer me. thanks

All Scripture are written by God through His anointed servants.

What is the origin of the word Allah?
What is the origin of the word God?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
perezeghi:

All Scripture are written by God through His anointed servants.

What is the origin of the word Allah?
What is the origin of the word God?
Yes, like The book of Mathew was written by St Mathew, Mark by St Mark and sort.

Who wrote Deuteronomy? or maybe you don't know who wrote it.

The word "Allah" is an Arabic language for "God"
I don't understand what you meant by origin
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by albenpure: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
the major problem in Africa is religion.. I just got nothing else to say
DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by albenpure: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Imagine the world without Islam
Very peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Bimpe29: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Why should we arguing over the freedom of worship now?

Hijab is a decent dress and wearing it doesn't infringe on the beholder's fundamental human right.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by laudate: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
we will rather ban Christian school in Islamic state and send them back to Christian state rivers
Who told you that Kwara is an Islamic state?? It is NOT o! Kwara does not begin and end with Ilorin. There are other local government areas in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Bimpe29:
Why should we arguing over the freedom of worship now?

Hijab is a decent dress and wearing it doesn't infringe on the beholder's fundamental human right.

Likewise not wearing it also.

If I may ask....is hijab a dress?

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by hansomb: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2021
King44:
it's not called hijab it is called Vail and it's different from that of Muslims.
hijab = Arabic. Veil = English.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by hansomb: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2021
perezeghi:

Is scarf or Gèlé a dress. Is cap a dress. If yes, then yes to your answer.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
hansomb:
Is scarf or Gèlé a dress. Is cap a dress. If yes, then yes to your answer.

Kindly go check the definition of what a dress is.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yeah, it is
perezeghi:

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
hansomb:
hijab = Arabic. Veil = English.
oga if you check the Jewish language it has a name it is called and that is where ours originates
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Yes, like The book of Mathew was written by St Mathew, Mark by St Mark and sort.

Who wrote Deuteronomy? or maybe you don't know who wrote it.

The word "Allah" is an Arabic language for "God"
I don't understand what you meant by origin

Deut.31.9 - So Moses wrote this law and delivered it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and to all the elders of Israel

Deut.31.24 - So it was, when Moses had completed writing the words of this law in a book, when they were finished,

Is Allah a name or a title?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
perezeghi:

Deut.31.9 - So Moses wrote this law and delivered it to the priests, the sons of Levi, who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and to all the elders of Israel

Deut.31.24 - So it was, when Moses had completed writing the words of this law in a book, when they were finished,

Is Allah a name or a title?
My brother, I salute you for your response. though I've almost forgot I even asked due to the time taken. MOSES WROTE IT FINE. You're 100% correct, we all know he wrote it.

I'll now ask you my question concerning book written by Moses himself.

My question is two, answering the first will determine asking the second.
1. can you (I) write about your(my) obituary? That question is technical. If I die, can I write abouy Death?

To your question.

"Allah" is an Arabic word for "God"
It's a name solely for the Creator, NOT A TITLE.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

My brother, I salute you for your response. though I've almost forgot I even asked due to the time taken. MOSES WROTE IT FINE. You're 100% correct, we all know he wrote it.

I'll now ask you my question concerning book written by Moses himself.

My question is two, answering the first will determine asking the second.
1. can you (I) write about your(my) obituary? That question is technical. If I die, can I write abouy Death?

To your question.

"Allah" is an Arabic word for "God"
It's a name solely for the Creator, NOT A TITLE.

Hahahahah..........
Dead men don't write their obituary. But I'm sure you do know certain men while alife and approaching old age have written their obituary.

It's typical of Joshua to write Moses's obituary.

How many versions of the Qur'an exist originally?
Why did Uthman decided to get all other versions and burn them?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by hansomb: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2021
King44:
oga if you check the Jewish language it has a name it is called and that is where ours originates
It's all serves the same purpose. Even though many from Ur side nowadays don't use it.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by hansomb: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2021
perezeghi:

Kindly go check the definition of what a dress is.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/beliefs/hijab_1.shtml
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 4:21am On Mar 05, 2021
perezeghi:

Hahahahah..........
Dead men don't write their obituary. But I'm sure you do know certain men while alife and approaching old age have written their obituary.

It's typical of Joshua to write Moses's obituary.

How many versions of the Qur'an exist originally?
Why did Uthman decided to get all other versions and burn them?

Emboldened, do you really understand the word 'Obituary'. like this is where I'll die, the hour, place, how and when. It's not commonsensical nah

How can some man write theirs? Just hearing this weirdo from you angry

Back to the chain of event, how can we read about Moses obituary IN THE BOOK WRITTEN BY HIM? Deuteronomy 34 v1-12
You by style said that was written by Joshua (it's not confirmed he did in Christian), let's agreed. Read verse 9, see how someone you claimed wrote it referred to himself or he didn't write verse 9? grin
What we're reading in the Bible ehn grin So many discrepancies angry

V: 5 Then Moses, the servant of the Lord, died there in the land of Moab, at the Lord’s command.
V: 6 He was buried in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor, but no one knows his burial place to this day.
[V: 7 Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died; his sight was unimpaired and his vigour had not abated.
V:8 The Israelites wept for Moses in the plains of Moab for thirty days; then the period of mourning for Moses was ended.

V: 9 Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, because Moses had laid his hands on him; and the Israelites obeyed him, doing as the Lord had commanded Moses.

To your question, We've always have ONLY one Holy Qur'an. I have to correct this, NOTHING LIKE VERSION BUT COPY
What uthman did then was that he made an official copy of the Qur'an WITH GENERAL WAY OF WRITING ARABIC (Because there're different way of writing Arabic language-as we have Oyo way of writing Yoruba, likewise Ekiti, Ondo, egba, kwara- which People does with Qur'an in their comfort) from previously kept weitten Qur'an so that we have UNIFORMED COPY.

1. Then, People just get paper and pen to copy Qur'an and write in their own way of spoken Arabic, whereas human errs. He sensed Should this continue from generation to generation, we'll be having different versions of Qur'an today. So he made GENERAL copies with one spoken Arabic and BURNT THOSE WRITTEN FOR CONVINIENCY by different Muslims . Note, the previously kept Qur'an where the general copy was copied from was never burnt but returned to the Holy Prophet's wife.

2. second reason was those who memorized the Qur'an died in numbers at a time and this possessed serious threat as regards the extinction of the Qur'an. The main purpose of uthman mission was making thousands of copies IN GENERAL LANGUAGE to prevent extinction.

I hope your question is answered with this few explanation of mine. Nothing like original and fake Qur'an.

You can Google about history of Qur'an. or why uthman burnt some copies of Qur'an
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Emboldened, do you really understand the word 'Obituary'. like this is where I'll die, the hour, place, how and when. It's not commonsensical nah

How can some man write theirs? Just hearing this weirdo from you angry

Back to the chain of event, how can we read about Moses obituary IN THE BOOK WRITTEN BY HIM? Deuteronomy 34 v1-12
You by style said that was written by Joshua (it's not confirmed he did in Christian), let's agreed. Read verse 9, see how someone you claimed wrote it referred to himself or he didn't write verse 9? grin
What we're reading in the Bible ehn grin So many discrepancies angry

V: 5 Then Moses, the servant of the Lord, died there in the land of Moab, at the Lord’s command.
V: 6 He was buried in a valley in the land of Moab, opposite Beth-peor, but no one knows his burial place to this day.
[V: 7 Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died; his sight was unimpaired and his vigour had not abated.
V:8 The Israelites wept for Moses in the plains of Moab for thirty days; then the period of mourning for Moses was ended.

V: 9 Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, because Moses had laid his hands on him; and the Israelites obeyed him, doing as the Lord had commanded Moses.

To your question, We've always have ONLY one Holy Qur'an. I have to correct this, NOTHING LIKE VERSION BUT COPY
What uthman did then was that he made an official copy of the Qur'an WITH GENERAL WAY OF WRITING ARABIC (Because there're different way of writing Arabic language-as we have Oyo way of writing Yoruba, likewise Ekiti, Ondo, egba, kwara- which People does with Qur'an in their comfort) from previously kept weitten Qur'an so that we have UNIFORMED COPY.

1. Then, People just get paper and pen to copy Qur'an and write in their own way of spoken Arabic, whereas human errs. He sensed Should this continue from generation to generation, we'll be having different versions of Qur'an today. So he made GENERAL copies with one spoken Arabic and BURNT THOSE WRITTEN FOR CONVINIENCY by different Muslims . Note, the previously kept Qur'an where the general copy was copied from was never burnt but returned to the Holy Prophet's wife.

2. second reason was those who memorized the Qur'an died in numbers at a time and this possessed serious threat as regards the extinction of the Qur'an. The main purpose of uthman mission was making thousands of copies IN GENERAL LANGUAGE to prevent extinction.

I hope your question is answered with this few explanation of mine. Nothing like original and fake Qur'an.

You can Google about history of Qur'an. or why uthman burnt some copies of Qur'an

Make Google your friend to make research on people who actually wrote their obituaries.

I guess I wrote Joshua. So you should know that Joshua did the obituary of Moses. Did you not see in the manner of english usage as it's translated.

Now tell me what is written here.....

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Uthman-burn-all-other-versions-of-Quran-and-how-did-he-choose-the-perfect-version
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
hansomb:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/beliefs/hijab_1.shtml

Your link did not tell me it's a dress. It just says it in a way to justify the wearing of it. That is what religion is when men intend to impose their personal belief.

Do you know the origin of hijab?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
hansomb:

It's all serves the same purpose. Even though many from Ur side nowadays don't use it.
we use scarfs and head tie or hats instead thus there is no reason to have an issue with that... It still serves same purpose go to christian churches like CAC, Redeem etc and see for yourself hardly would you see women show off their hair those churches except some so called churches that are practicing things that have nothing to do with Christianity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Top 100 Best Universities In Nigeria - 2014 Universities Ranking. / Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.