Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive (20228 Views)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
weselomo:
retarded soul like is the reason why nigeria will never grow. Mofo.....may MiyetiAllah locate you and practise that bomb experience with u
I don't banter with a terrorist. go and bomb yourself

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by middlebelter(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
This Governor is really sowing seed of discord , I pray he end well. These schools have been there perharps before he was born and you just wake up suddenly one day because of some religious extremist pushing anti -Christian policies asking them to allow usage of Hijab in a Christian school? These are the test of fairness on this matter:

Can the Governor allow Christian to enter mosque with their shoes on? Are the Christian schools the only schools in the city ? If the Governor was not instigating crisis to cover his poor performances, while can't he expand the none- missionary schools to accommodate the Hijab wearing Muslims? Turn the table around and imagine a Christian Governor treating the Muslim minorities these way, the noise will be un if the unbearable. Now the Yorubaland will separate from North, Ilorin and Ilorin Muslims in particular is a major problem the SW has to solve.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by farem: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Seriously hijab shouldn't be allowed in Christian schools..if you wan wear hijab you go Islamic school..the governor is making a mistake.. Imagine a traditionalist now decides to dress in full regalia will it be allowed in an Islamic school?

The funny thing is that these people only come to reap what they can't /will not plant.
For every 10 schools Christians established, you can't see up to 2 from moslems and yet they want equality.
Consider these days, churches are establishing universities now. Can you confirm the ratio of it to the moslems own/ it is appalling. Just wait for the next 20 to 50 years, these Almajiri-minded (parasitic minded) and lots will be claiming useless rights.
The rights they never allow non moslems enjoy where they hold sway is why what they demand in Christians or secular countries. Compare Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, to USA, UK, Germany, France etc

2 Likes

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Godmademan(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
I see nothing wrong with the hijab. So long they are not teaching Islam to Christian kids it's OK. If the hijab is a bone in the neck of the school authorities, they can just systematically decline admission to fresh Muslim students. The Muslims should also consider open special schools for their children where they can do all they want. It's no big deal
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Godmademan(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
I see nothing wrong with the hijab. So long they are not teaching Islam to Christian kids it's OK. If the hijab is a bone in the neck of the school authorities, they can just systematically decline admission to fresh Muslim students. The Muslims should also consider open special schools for their children where they can do all they want. It's no big deal
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by sako28: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Well, they should accept dress code of traditionalist too.
When they should be brain storming on how to improve the Standard of the schools they are fighting about hijab.

Shame on religious leaders and govt.

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
u dont even know what u want to say....
Why should i even be talking with someone ready to commit sucide.

You better go and address your mental health before you would blame me for making you committing sucide when allah start turning you in hell
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Kingspin(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
There is no controversy. The school belongs to the church missionaries.

It is radicals that are making it controversial.

Wonder why the extremist government of Kwara state were in a hurry to introduce hijab in missionary schools when the matter is before the court.

What is Muslims interest in the church?
Hijab terrorism?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Damson22: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
perezeghi:

The reply is same with the bolded.
You should believe them both. If you could believe the bolded then you should believe this as well.

grin grin

2Kgs.8.25 - In the twelfth year of Joram the son of Ahab, king of Israel, Ahaziah the son of Jehoram, king of Judah , began to reign.

The bolded above(last line) and beneath first line) here is your answer.

2Kgs.8.26 - Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel.

The bolded above line 2 and beneath line 1 corresponds correctly.

2Chr.22.2 - Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri.

At 22 years he became king of Judah. At this point Israel split ( Judah and Jerusalem). You can read the previous verses on that chapter. It's as clear as ABC.

At 42 years old he became king of Jerusalem. Now both kingdoms have become 1 again.

I hope you get it.

Now answer this for me.......

What is the meaning of "There's no God but Allah"?....... hope that's how it's been said or written.

Cc: Righteousness2......you were called for not giving an explanation. The explanation is above.

God bless you bro.
I think the guy should have cleared his doubt. because righteousness was unable to answer it doesn't mean there is no answer to it. some people will just pick Bible and read any part without starting from the beginning and they believe they know it all. you can't pick a physics textbook and starting reading it from the middle, and expect you will understand it without basic clue from previous topics. may God grant us knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damson22:

God bless you bro.
I think the guy should have cleared his doubt. because righteousness was unable to answer it doesn't mean there is no answer to it. some people will just pick Bible and read any part without starting from the beginning and they believe they know it all. you can't pick a physics textbook and starting reading it from the middle, and expect you will understand it without basic clue from previous topics. may God grant us knowledge.

God blesses everyone who speaks His Word.
May He help us through His Spirit to come to the knowledge of the truth.
God bless you too.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by malakaimoscondo: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
Why should i even be talking with someone ready to commit sucide.

You better go and address your mental health before you would blame me for making you committing sucide when allah start turning you in hell
with dis ur last remark...am convince that u dont know what u saying..bye
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
very shallow

Romans 6: 18

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness

Ok, so the decimal here is about righteousness

We have already be gifted the righteousness of christ, when we choose not to dwell in sin that is not slavery, this is dwelling in the nature of who has cleaned us.

We are certified of our place in heaven not because of the works of our righteousness but because of what Christ himself has done

This is why christians can enter the presence of God and commune with him in any form as befitting of children to a father (which bursts the slave narrative)

It is only called slavery when you are working hard to qualify righteousness to yourself which can never be possible because God can't behold one atom of unrighteousness (which leaves the slave stranded because his activities have become a mere charade)

Slavery in Islam

Mohamed the best Muslim didn't even know his direction upon death after all his works of slavery for allah

Muslims basically have no connection to God because there is no payment for sins.

The activities they have been mandated to be performing are simply slavery duties to allah who would still use a scale of Good and Bad to judge them based on the works of their slavery

Nobody can actually enter a holy God abode with one sin in them, and God can not dismiss people's sin because he is a just God.

So essentially Muslims are slaves of allah who owe them nothing

Their so called praying 20 times a day, hitting head on stone, praying in only Arabic, praying in only one direction, washing prick with kettle, bending to pee, and all the obnoxious duties in the hadits is slavery to an idol who wants to keep them busy

Even with this clear evidence you're still talking Nonsense dear slave of God grin

Romans 6 verse 22 "But now that you have been set free from sin and HAVE BECOME SLAVES OF GOD, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.".
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Even with this clear evidence you're still talking Nonsense dear slave of God grin

Romans 6 verse 22 "But now that you have been set free from sin and HAVE BECOME SLAVES OF GOD, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.".

Please can you do good by responding to my question since I have answered yours.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
perezeghi:

The reply is same with the bolded.
You should believe them both. If you could believe the bolded then you should believe this as well.

grin grin

2Kgs.8.25 - In the twelfth year of Joram the son of Ahab, king of Israel, Ahaziah the son of Jehoram, king of Judah , began to reign.

The bolded above(last line) and beneath first line) here is your answer.

2Kgs.8.26 - Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel.

The bolded above line 2 and beneath line 1 corresponds correctly.

2Chr.22.2 - Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri.

At 22 years he became king of Judah. At this point Israel split ( Judah and Jerusalem). You can read the previous verses on that chapter. It's as clear as ABC.

At 42 years old he became king of Jerusalem. Now both kingdoms have become 1 again.

I hope you get it.

Now answer this for me.......

What is the meaning of "There's no God but Allah"?....... hope that's how it's been said or written.

Cc: Righteousness2......you were called for not giving an explanation. The explanation is above.
YOU'RE 100% WRONG.

The country split into two kingdom Which are
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria, Sechem) and kingdom of Judah (Jerusalem).

HE WAS ONLY KING OF THAT KINGDOM (JUDAH) with Jerusalem as the capital(like Abuja is to Nigeria if we're operating monarchical Government). HE WAS NEVER KING TWICE as you said he.

JUDAH is the kingdom, Jerusalem is the capital. To say he was king for a year in Judah and a year in Jerusalem IS NOT COMMONSENSICAL.

There's no god but Allah. Meaning there's is non Worthy of worship except Allah(God)

This is also in various verses of the Bible.
I'll cite one.

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD"

I have another question. Who wrote Deuteronomy? I have asked Righteousness2 as well, he refused to answer. I'll love you to answer me. thanks
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damson22:

God bless you bro.
Oga you sev, coman answer question. I have loads to ask. YOU CAN START FROM BEGINNING

In the book of 2nd King, 24 v:8, we read,

"Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months.

while in 2nd Chronicles, 36 v: 9 we read,

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem.

E
18 years old, 8years old, WHAT HAPPENED
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
perezeghi:

Please can you do good by responding to my question since I have answered yours.
Your question is answered already
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by hansomb: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Awòn hypocrite. Even the missionaries sisters uses hijab.

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Abdul, you have nothing else to say

curtain close
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
I urge the Christian bodies concerns not to back off

. Jude 1:3
[3]Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Drsmartphilips: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Imagine the world without Islam
what a sane world without christscamity, chsriscalamity, a religion for the brainwashed.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by themanderon: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why oh why will these troublesome islamists not stay on their lane? Why can't they Go to the islamiyah schools for goodness sake? What is their fixation with Christian schools? Why must they spread their venom everywhere!?
I never expected the Christians getting a fair judgement in a court headed by fellow islamists. Very soon they will demand the government change the name of the schools that it's infringing on their rights as Muslims. That's how horrible they are.

1 Like

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/446099-kwaras-hijab-controversy-continues-despite-govts-directive.html
if this schools were established by Christian missionaries, the foundation and doctrine is based on Christianity why do some Muslims want to cause chaos.

There are Muslim grant schools where hijab is allowed so why extend it to Christian establishment just because Ilorin has high number of Muslims.

It is not proper... There is a reason why there is Muslim founded school and Christian founded school.

The governor is a Muslim the judge is a Muslim what else do you expect

I think they are indeliberate and deliberately trying to turn the remaining Christian founded schools to Islamic schools
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
hansomb:
Awòn hypocrite. Even the missionaries sisters uses hijab.
it's not called hijab it is called Vail and it's different from that of Muslims.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Godmademan:
If they denied them admission they will complain, they were given admission more trouble. They shouldn't have given them niyen
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
middlebelter:
This Governor is really sowing seed of discord , I pray he end well. These schools have been there perharps before he was born and you just wake up suddenly one day because of some religious extremist pushing anti -Christian policies asking them to allow usage of Hijab in a Christian school? These are the test of fairness on this matter:

Can the Governor allow Christian to enter mosque with their shoes on? Are the Christian schools the only schools in the city ? If the Governor was not instigating crisis to cover his poor performances, while can't he expand the none- missionary schools to accommodate the Hijab wearing Muslims? Turn the table around and imagine a Christian Governor treating the Muslim minorities these way, the noise will be un if the unbearable. Now the Yorubaland will separate from North, Ilorin and Ilorin Muslims in particular is a major problem the SW has to solve.
He is not wise enough in handling such sensitive issue... If force is used... More trouble either now or later and it would get bigger till itst out of control
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
If the Christians of the missionary grant schools take a step, moved or compromised for the sake of peace las las all missionary grant schools in Ilorin would end a a ismamic grant schools... This is a deliberate trespass which could lead to serious religious tension.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2021
martolux:
Most government owned muslim schools in Kwara state forbade Christian Student Fellowship. So, if Muslims want the use of hijab in a government owned Christian schools then FCS should also be permitted in all government owned Islamic school. That's what is called religion tolerance.
Gbam
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by King44(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Why is it hard to allow MUSLIM STUDENTS who wish to use hijab (Because some won't even use) in GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS irrespective of the school's exegesis?
In a public school like Nawarudeen, WERE CHRISTIAN STUDENTS FORCED TO USE HIJAB?

Why this Hypocrisy for the sake of God!
why is it hard for them to allow Christian pupils have fellowship in Islamic founded schools... Besides there are more Muslim schools than Christians in Ilorin if no be trouble them dey find why didn't they take their wards to Muslim founded schools like it's been done everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? / Waec 2010/2011 Result / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.