Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once (1010 Views)

I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by Asadujames202(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Yesterday I used pos service to make a withdrawal of 10k

The girl incharge complained about network problem
That's after performing the first transaction
Oblivion of the fact that the operation has already debited my account, i assume though,
She went ahead to perform the second operation, which went through.

By the time I got home I saw two debit alert of 10k each

Guys please

How do I get my money back?

MOD do the needful
Move this to the front page
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Go to your bank ... write your acct number, the amount they debited, the date they debited it, .. submit it to the person in charge of customer service....
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by Asadujames202(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Go to your bank ... write your acct number, the amount they debited, the date they debited it, .. submit it to the person in charge of customer service....

Ok

Thanks,
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by berryace007: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asadujames202:
Yesterday I used pos service to make a withdrawal of 10k

The girl incharge complained about network problem
That's after performing the first transaction
Oblivion of the fact that the operation has already debited my account, i assume though,
She went ahead to perform the second operation, which went through.

By the time I got home I saw two debit alert of 10k each

Guys please

How do I get my money back?

MOD do the needful
Move this to the front page
Hello boss was the issue later resolved and how did u go about it cuz am having the same issue now
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by Asadujames202(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
berryace007:

Hello boss was the issue later resolved and how did u go about it cuz am having the same issue now

Yes,

Though Stressful
Both worth it

Bank have to reverse the transaction

Both, I went to the bank with the POS agent

It took about two weeks
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by slawormiir: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Alright....Good to know your problem is resolved
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by berryace007: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Asadujames202:

Yes,

Though Stressful
Both worth it

Bank have to reverse the transaction

Both, I went to the bank with the POS agent

It took about two weeks

Ok thanks
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by 377: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I heard the issue last week immediately I made a complaints to the bank it didn't even take up to 10minuits mine was reversed and the lady said it will take 10 working days.
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by Kindfund: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
377:
I heard the issue last week immediately I made a complaints to the bank it didn't even take up to 10minuits mine was reversed and the lady said it will take 10 working days.
that's called grace..
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by berryace007: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2021
377:
But u had to wait for 24hrs before making a complaint
Right??
Re: How POS Debited My Account Twice , But Paid Me Once by Cokahot: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2021
It's too late. 2months ago,I went to withdraw 7k. Pos charged me 7100. E no go but they debited me,second time too
I change am for the gal. She gave me my 14k cash. I ended up wasting the money within 4 days. Cosnna 7k I want and e get why,u come go give me 14k.

(1) (Reply)

Serial Child Molester Nabbed In Lagos- Video / Cubana Chief Priest – My Village People Are Angry / This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.