Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) (1837 Views)

Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? / Ios 11.2 Is Here With Support For Apple Pay Cash, Quicker Wireless Charging, And / Apple Releases Ios 11.2 With Pay Cash, Wireless Charging, And Iphone Crash Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Though they promise after fulfilling some tasks, are they really paying?

Guys abeg anything on the app? Let make money together na haba... Carry ur brother along.

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Homeboiy: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
I been wan download that app sef
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
I been wan download that app sef
i saw positive comments on their review, it seems they pay but it's a grudual process to make big money and it legit, instead of just wasting data browsing gossip sites, i will give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
that app is a cash app lookalike. d real cash app is not on playstore. u see this particular app, u go perform task taya shishi u no go see. ignore their positive reviews it's fake

5 Likes

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Harvest601(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
that app is a cash app lookalike. d real cash app is not on playstore. u see this particular app, u go perform task taya shishi u no go see. ignore their positive reviews it's fake
pls where can i get the real one?
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
pls where can i get the real one?
apkmirr(.)com
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by tayeloveme4rel: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
cash app is for gboys
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by timagentms: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
apkmirr(.)com
Not really going bro
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
timagentms:
Not really going bro
sorry bro (apkmirror.com) remove the bracket
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
apkmirr(.)com
bro thank you, bro I beg put me through this, how does it work, I want to make money out of it. Pls be a my mentor, I beg u.

I use VPN to register, without it is not going.
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
bro thank you, bro I beg put me through this, how does it work, I want to make money out of it. Pls be a my mentor, I beg u.

yes it wont work without vpn...as for the gee part i no sabi shingbain i swear i just no the app i no sabi use dem
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
yes it wont work without vpn...as for the gee part i no sabi shingbain i swear i just no the app i no sabi use dem
ok bro, all the same thanks.
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by timagentms: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
sunshineV:
sorry bro (apkmirror.com) remove the bracket
Thank you Bro, God bless you
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by timagentms: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:

pls bro, which VPN do you use, I am try to download it as well. Thank you
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
timagentms:

pls bro, which VPN do you use, I am try to download it as well. Thank you
windscribe

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by timagentms: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
windscribe
Ok Bros, but I hope it is free
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
timagentms:

Ok Bros, but I hope it is free
of course, is just that some regions are not free, but major region are free

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by timagentms: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
of course, is just that some regions are not free, but major region are free

Pls let me know the region that is free. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by demzey(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2021
sunshineV:

Lol did you say the app isn't on playstore? grin. It is, just that you won't find it on the Nigerian playstore. You see this our Nigerian playstore ehn, e boring die. Ever since I was able to get a U.S playstore (look and content so different from ours) I've never and will never go back.

Take a look at it and compare with the Nigerian own.

2 Likes

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by thankgodms: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2021
demzey:

Lol did you say the app isn't on playstore? grin. It is, just that you won't find it on the Nigerian playstore. You see this our Nigerian playstore ehn, e boring die. Ever since I was able to get a U.S playstore (look and content so different from ours) I've never and will never go back.

Thank you bros, well-done

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by demzey(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
thankgodms:

Thank you bros, pls can you help me out, below is the version that I am seeing on the play store,
and is different from the one you shared, pIs is it the real one or clone, even on apkmirror, that is the only version that I am seeing there

The first one you circled is the real one. Since it showed on your phone you should be able to download it. The apkmirror own, I'm not sure it's the real one

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by thankgodms: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
demzey:

The first one you circled is the real one. Since it showed on your phone you should be able to download it. The apkmirror own, I'm not sure it's the real one

Thank you, I am actually using VPN, I will try and download it on play store now.

But I wouldn't mind also if you can show me how u get the US play store as well. Thank you
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by demzey(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2021
thankgodms:

Thank you, I am actually using VPN, I will try and download it on play store now.

But I wouldn't mind also if you can show me how u get the US play store as well. Thank you

Lol actually its the gmail I used, try see if you can create a u.s gmail acct, cos how I created the one I'm using since last year, I can't replicate it anymore. I don't even know how I did it. All I knew was that I was busy opening gmail accounts anyhow anyhow

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2021
demzey:

mad o. so na US gmail i need abi?
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by demzey(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
sunshineV:
mad o. so na US gmail i need abi?

Yeah if you can get one.
Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by sunshineV(f): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2021
demzey:

Yeah if you can get one.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) by Petyr1: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
thankgodms:

you don't need US Gmail. just use VPN to open it but set your location to US.
PlayStore will change to US

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of The Google Pixel 6A Show A More Compact Device With No Headphon / Nokia G20 Or Samsung A22 / Samsung Screen Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.