Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,256 members, 7,864,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? (860 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones / I Need Expert In Amazon KDP / Does This App Really Pay? Cash App Money/cash App(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? by Jozilinn: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi nairalanders I was browsing on things to do in my phone to earn money...I then saw a lots of ads, about Amazon kdp. I then decided to check nairaland and I saw a few posts on it.
Now I got to chat them up on WhatsApp and I was told to bring 20k for the course...and now I am back here to ask this question...

What's this course about? What are it's contents? And why is it sold for such an amount? Is it worth it guys please I really need information...

Please is there anyone that has gotten a free course before? Or do you think I can get the course and pay back after I make a few cash....

I really need your advice on this and I am sure I'm not the only one that is asking questions... trust me when I say I have googled in online and I don't just get it���.

Please who can elaborate on it for me and fellow guys that want to make money online thanks...
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? by Onyeka90210(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
What these marketers don’t tell you is that it’s not as easy as they claim, you can be doing it for months without any reasonable profit, while someone can just start and then hit some $$, there’s no guarantee on it and it’s not a stable means of earning online.
90% of marketers are just looking for who to sell their ebooks to you.
After trying it and it doesn’t work out, and you tell them about it, they’ll tell you to go and sell the ebook to make money, and then the cycle continues.
Amazon KDP is not liquid gold as some marketers make it seem.
You can ask the marketer to share his screen showing his Amazon dashboard via zoom or so, that’s the best way, before paying for any ebook, if you ask for screenshots, most Will send another persons own
You have to put time and effort to see $, but all that is still not a guarantee to see big bucks
Best you go to YouTube and learn first.

3 Likes

Re: Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? by Solutionmagnet: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes it does if you put in the required effort and follow guided instructions
Re: Does Amazon Kdp Really Pay? by easytig(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Don't pay any 20k to nobody,it's all a strategy to deceive you

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Send Me A Gospel Mp3{mms} / Click Here:help Needed Urgently. / Quick Method Of Making Cool Cash Without Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.