Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,345 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? (751 Views)

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by stupidmod3: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
from fighting giants to fighting each other to

TALKING AND POLITICS

sometimes some episodes just goes on without action which seem to show they are running out of materials.

kinda reminds me of the great walking dead.
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by Jamsal18(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
This one doesn't know what he is say, gr8 anime no be for everybody
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by stupidmod3: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jamsal18:
This one doesn't know what he is say, gr8 anime no be for everybody
what u call great i call lame now
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by SniperAssassin: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
stupidmod3:
from fighting giants to fighting each other to

TALKING AND POLITICS

sometimes some episodes just goes on without action which seem to show they are running out of materials.

kinda reminds me of the great walking dead.
It's like you don't understand how most anime work. "They are running out of ideas"? I want to believe that you know that Attack on Titan is an animated adaptation of a manga written by Hajime Isayama. A manga that has received praise by everyone that has read as one of the greatest manga of this age. All this "Politics and Talking" you are complaining about is setting the stage for something bigger than we have ever seen. This isn't some prediction of mine. It has already happened in the manga and it will happen soon in the anime. Besides Attack on Titan wouldn't be as good as it is currently if it had simply stuck to Humans vs Titans. That politics and talking is part of what made it better than any other generic action show.

My advice if you can't wait for the anime: READ THE MANGA. It only has 2 chapters left and all the manga readers I know are praising the ending. As an anime only watcher I can only wait in anticipation.

There is a reason why:

Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by stupidmod3: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
SniperAssassin:

It's like you don't understand how most anime work. "They are running out of ideas"? I want to believe that you know that Attack on Titan is an animated adaptation of a manga written by Hajime Isayama. A manga that has received praise by everyone that has read as one of the greatest manga of this age. All this "Politics and Talking" you are complaining about is setting the stage for something bigger than we have ever seen. This isn't some prediction of mine. It has already happened in the manga and it will happen soon in the anime. Besides Attack on Titan wouldn't be as good as it is currently if it had simply stuck to Humans vs Titans. That politics and talking is part of what made it better than any other generic action show.

My advice if you can't wait for the anime: READ THE MANGA. It only has 2 chapters left and all the manga readers I know are praising the ending. As an anime only watcher I can only wait in anticipation.

There is a reason why:
good for you, like I said someone great is my ok, i liked it then now its boring.

just like walking dead
just like supernatural
just like dat anime where dey turn to stone, the stone doctor, wats boring is boring
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by Jamsal18(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Go and watch God of highschool and Jujutsu kaisen, I suspected na dis kyn u go like, all out action �
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by stupidmod3: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Jamsal18:
Go and watch God of highschool and Jujutsu kaisen, I suspected na dis kyn u go like, all out action �
high school of the dead is much better ,but will check urs. out but if nah dos type wen dey jump for air begin kick shoot like 100times b4 landing hard pass

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by Hatima: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
stupidmod3:
good for you, like I said someone great is my ok, i liked it then now its boring.

just like walking dead
just like supernatural
just like dat anime where dey turn to stone, the stone doctor, wats boring is boring
the last couple of episodes have been boring to be honest..but it's a build up to the rumbling which may happen in the next episode
Re: Anyone Else Lose Interest In Attack On Titan? by stupidmod3: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Hatima:
the last couple of episodes have been boring to be honest..but it's a build up to the rumbling which may happen in the next episode
d build is just boring will wait till d season ends n watch d last two episodes

(1) (Reply)

What’s New On Netflix & Top 10s: May 13th, 2021 / Impressive African Spiderman / Netflix Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.