Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative (104399 Views)

See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / Snake: What We Saw In Our Trap This Morning / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by thatigboman: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
nurudeen181:
For how long the chicken go take dey available and affordable, na everybody fit buy am...shebi them dey cut 200 own...ori yin ti daru
it is not only hausa fulani that rear cows and goats, my igbo people do as well. In large quantities. No hausa fulani in the east can increase 1 naira to the price of their beef, nobody will buy

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by HacheNoire: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Victorclean1:
Do like me. Post it here

No cow leg
No round about
No ponmo
No cow tail
No cow tongue.

Guy... You are suffering.

Did you also cook the chicken intestine as replacement for round about.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by unitysheart(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:
Alternatives to Cow meat ;
1 FISH The sea provide us in abundance and fish-farming is not a new word. Mind you fishes are rich source of Omega 3.
2 Poultry Chicken and Turkey are white meat, clean, sweet and highly nutritious. What's more? Their eggs are readily available and rich in protein.
3 PORK Another alternative for non- Muslim.
4 GOAT/404 These ones don't need introduction! Infact my mouth are watering already.
5 SNAKE This is Specially reserve for Lalasticlala as he is also the major supplier.
6 Please add yours

I eat all the aforementioned.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by HacheNoire: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
capitalzero:
Chicken revolution.
Beef is not good for your health. Stop eating meat.

Water is bad too. Stop drinking water.

Same as milk
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by SeriouslySense(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
exactly
As long as your house is fenced, you can grow food and rear animals, one can even fence his farm, with mud and some strengtheners if possible.

hansomb:
This is phycological warfare. It's what lead to the surrender of Biafran government.

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by descarado: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wonder why people are seeing chicken as alternative when it should have been at the top of the ladder undecided

2 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by BSdetector: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
As we didn't see meat in the market, I kukuma go and buy chicken.
We had to line up to buy chicken as there were many people on queue.

Date is there for confirmation.

Chicken the new bride in town.
Congratulations to South West Farmers.
Mynd44, order for yours cool

Nice one bro....but nothing is stopping anyone from going into cattle ranching and it's not a business exclusively for the fulani's, let Yoruba's also venture into cattle rearing and do it the right way. God bless your hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by peacettw: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Very irritating. Gosh. Using food to hold us to ransom. Food! The insult is just outstanding

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by eyinjuege: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
White meat like chicken and fish are actually healthier, so nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by SerikiFulani(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
That meat between a woman's legs is the only meat I care about kiss

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by petitejolie(f): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is even healthy sef
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Sagay212: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Everything about these abo.ki people is just strange. The food they are bragging about, 80% of their population cannot afford it. How many abo.ki you don see wey chop meat of fish when eating. They will buy 50, beans 50, yam 50 and 100 naira bread without meat or fish and that will be their only meal throughout the day. The pepper dey make noise about, them nor dey buy am. The few ones who manage to get govt job to survive, na camel or donkey dem dey chop because e cheap.
Southerners need to begin to show the abo.ki beggars in the south pepper. Chase those phucking almajiris away if they come close to you to beg. Let them starve and go back to their north to eat the onions and tomatoes they brag so much about. Even alimijirs for north dey suffer pass cow. Their people are so wretched they don't even help them. That's why they are all running to the south to beg and liter everywhere with their dirty ,stinky almajiri children. Them go hear wheeeeen! They better start preparing to come carry their almajiris in the south, else they'll doe of hunger.

3 Likes

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Brushstrokes20: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Spot on!...
I rep odua republic.....
To hell with cow republic!
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nice

Well, for your new and uk used smart TVs, soundbars and washing machines, check my signature
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
shigoslim:
Let me state this . The production of chicken and fish in Oyo state can sustain the whole Nigerian for a year.
If you doubt me come to
Afijio local gov
Oyo east
Oya west
Ilora and others within oyo township , all this local government, their major occupations is livestock production.

In oke ogun area during the rains season iseyin local government produces large quantity of various fruits, cassava, yam , soybeans, tomatoes, pepe's and others . Another good news is that people are now doing large fish ponds using excavator to dig it .

I don't need to go further, if you are familiar with terrain of oyo state generally you will know that oyo state alone can feed the whole southern Nigeria excluding others state .

Many international organizations since past three year has direct their resources to agriculture production in oyo state because the people there are best known to practice it.

If not because of low rain fall last year as a result of climate change we won't have experienced food shortages.

All this bla bla by northern oligarchy we soon discover the faith that we befall them

Ire ooooo

I rep OMO ODUDUWA tongue
wawu
I'm from afijio lg. ilora to be precise. nice seeing my people here

1 Like

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Adakintroy: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
We Don too depend on North. Sometimes I see it as our curse. Wetin stop us to run our show by ourselves.

Na de way we de beg from them make them carry body. After we go call them aboki and claim educated.

How come we no fit farm oursleves with the level of technological advancement them world is experiencing. No be say you wan dig the ground with hand. We de fall hand for south west and south south.

Laziness don do us take.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na monkey meat I buy for bush market yesterday, that one go do me for three months. The meat sweet pass cow meat and very medicinal sef
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by OwaliZiz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
We now eat chicken soya in my area and it's far better that cow soya, the funny thing is that it's being sold by the same Abokina
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

My dear, when I saw the thread over the weekend about the trailer issue at Kwara, I jeje booked 5kg chicken and 5kg panla fish. Got them delivered today.
Let them fool themselves with their so called anorexic cows. We meeuve
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by C505: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I've even adapted to fish over here
Trust my Igbo brothers to start commercial cow rearing
las Las na North go beg because they'll have to eat their cattles and perishable goods.

or transport to neighbouring countries with higher logistics and with that they won't even beat huge purchases power of the south smiley

their loss las Las because it'll make Southern people adjust

Have people really wondered why with the 1'000 killings of cows each day, they are still not endangered species? Every year, about 100 tigers die and they've been declared endangered but cows?

These fulanis are really giving people terrible stuffs to eat that they don't eat themselves
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by MrIcredible: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Queue to buy chicken?
Where?
Are you okay?
Why are you people exaggerating this nonsense?

Na only fool ani people dey rear cows?
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by AfonjaConehead: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
God bless South West Farmers

Boycott Meat entirely cool

Wao that's some nice poultry..

#ignore my moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
SerikiFulani:
That meat between a woman's legs is the only meat I care about kiss
try chop monkey meat
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Mynd44, order for yours cool[/quote]
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by ikorodureporta: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
una no pity us wey survive Christmas sef

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by IYANGBALI: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

mynd44 no dey chop dat kind meat, her favourite meat is monkey meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by IYANGBALI: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Very soon chicken will be too expenses to buy
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Kingrefreshed: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Beef Kills!!!

Stop eating Cow Meat!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
SporaD8:
Alternatives to Cow meat ;
1 FISH The sea provide us in abundance and fish-farming is not a new word. Mind you fishes are rich source of Omega 3.
2 Poultry Chicken and Turkey are white meat, clean, sweet and highly nutritious. What's more? Their eggs are readily available and rich in protein.
3 PORK Another alternative for non- Muslim.
4 GOAT/404 These ones don't need introduction! Infact my mouth are watering already.
5 SNAKE This is Specially reserve for Lalasticlala as he is also the major supplier.
6 Please add yours
crocodile and Lizard.
Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
MrIcredible:

Queue to buy chicken?
Where?
Are you okay?
Why are you people exaggerating this nonsense?

Na only fool ani people dey rear cows?

This isn't the first time oga.
I've been buying it since 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.