Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday (5168 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow / First Year Student Killed By Herdsmen While Travelling With His Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by showafrica(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
blackpanda:
The seeds of hate and intolerance has been sown in this country. It will be very hard to return to a time of peace

Country is already gone and disintegrated already.. Just remaining official statements.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by ken6488(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
That's what happens when people become suspicious of a tribe.

That guy could be harmless and wanted to join his brothers in the middle of the bush.

But people have been made to believe that a good number of them are dangerous kidnappers and bandits.

So, no one is ready to risk their lives.

The educated Fulanis have so much to do; they need to purge themselves of this suspicion

If not, none of them will enjoy their stay in South, including the educated ones.
middle in the bush grin Oya clap for your self
No one should take chances
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by ken6488(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How do you know he was a FULANI MAN

This is how civil war starts, hatred on another group.

You guys started hating on fulanis from social media.

How will the man continue the journey with your guys, when you are already suspicious of him.
Fulani are easily detected
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by ken6488(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
I would have done the same
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by mccloud224(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How do you know he was a FULANI MAN

This is how civil war starts, hatred on another group.

You guys started hating on fulanis from social media.

How will the man continue the journey with your guys, when you are already suspicious of him.

Do you even know what triggered the civil war to begin with?

Fulani terrorists have destroyed and taken over pplz farms? Yes or No?

Benue moved from a peaceful state to Armageddon with Benue ancestral lands bearing Fulani names.today...yes or no?

Fulani attempted to starve the south by redirecting their food to countries that recognize uthman Dan fodio agenda and rejected their food.... Yes or no?

Fulani have taken this country backwards at least 120 years.... Yes or no?

Fulani are the main architects of terrorism in the whole Africa ....yes or no?

Allahu Akbar....even Aisha had to run to Dubai Becos of you guys.

E can never better for any Oduduwa person who knows bihari is dead but keeps quiet Beck's of tinubu. Betrayal begets Betrayal.

Mark my words.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by dederocs(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to the wise...use it.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by chatinent: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
1. Never board a vehicle at roadside. Go to the park.

2. It seems suspicious, true.

It could also be that the man is innocent but became dejected the way he was treated as felt boarding a bus people were more caring and understanding was better.
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Suspicious but...
There are also other reasons he didn't continue that journey.

Maybe the way you all shouted at him made him decide against completing the journey with people who won't hesitate to kill him and dump him by the road. Maybe he suddenly feared for his life. I have been in a train where I had to disembark because of sneers and stares form racists. I could feel their disgust seeping through their pores. Omo I japa. It could be anything. I can imagine how you guys shouted at him.

You could be right bros and he could be a bloody assassin. He could also be innocent. Not all fulanis are cold blooded killers. We are all Nigerians.

Feel free to bash, you'll be ignored,just warning you ahead
Please we are not all Nigerians
Re: My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
THAT'S DAMN TOO SUSPICIOUS.

Please next time, report such situation to the nearest security post. Alert the locals as well.

That area you mentioned has series of kidnapping stories.

All Terrorists must be sacked from our land.

Best thing they should have done was bundle the cow dung eating mongrel into that bus and drop him at the nearest OPC station. He'll fish out his fellow Mongols by the time he's touched.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Elephant Escape With ₦125 Million From First Bank (Photos) / Man Buys Toothpaste In Lagos Traffic, See What He Found Inside / While You Were Celebrating Christmas See What Cultist Were Doing - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.