Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow (9372 Views)

Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by skultrick(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Here's a Fulani Herdsman having sex with a cow.

Lord Almighty, how did I end up with these set of beings?

When will this country separate, so we can all go our separate ways.

And, to imagine this is the same cow they sell to me and you.

I stopped eating cow since last year, I prefer fish and nothing but fish.

Watch for yourself.

Watch “Fulani Herds Man Having Sex With A Cow” on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/252619808?ref=em-share
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by Harlem2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
This shit is real

Confirmed!!!
Not a click bait

But Na horse

Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by astrodome: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
That's a horse, not a cow. Regardless of which animal, this is despicable
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by dotman4real007(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
This tribe is cursed!!!! Beasts!!!!!
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by mrsfavour(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stupid people ,and we sane people share same country with these fool. Imagine?
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by JasperVII(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Be it Horse, Cow, Lion, Monkey, that worthless piece of trash deserves to be dealt with severely.
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by falcon01: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
that ain't even A Nigerian man, that ain't a cow, 5hat ain't a fulani Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
falcon01:
that ain't even A Nigerian man, that ain't a cow, 5hat ain't a fulani Man

You must be fulani.
Did you not hear their language ?
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by falcon01: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You must be fulani. Did you not hear their language ?
I hate Fulani, F*ck Fulani!
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by falcon01: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You must be fulani. Did you not hear their language ?
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by rusher14: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You must be fulani.
Did you not hear their language ?

Since you understand Fulani then you must be Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by proudevil: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell, what do you people gain from degrading other tribes? ,this happen in Brazil and it is a horse not a cow..stale video

1 Like

Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by goodnewscliff(m): 1:23am On Jul 03, 2019
angry angry
Re: Watch A Fulani Herdsman Having Sex With Cow by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:18am On Jul 03, 2019
falcon01:

Easy does it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2 Arrested For Acid Attack On Naomi Oni / Lagos Police Arrest 5 Nitel Cable Vandals,15 Suspected Armed Robbers(photos) / Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.