Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince (23407 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2021
28 Feb 2021 - Mask-Wearing Ends Before the Rapture - Pastor Joseph Prince Sermon Notes - New Creation Church Sermon Notes

Pastor Joseph Prince released a prophetic message from God’s word, sharing that the current practice of wearing face masks all over the world will end before the Rapture happens. God will remove the mask from the nations and then we will see the Lord whom we have waited for!

Praise and Worship Songs Performed:
1. O Praise the Name (Anástasis) - Hillsong Music
2. O Lord How Sweet Your Tenderness - Graham Kendrick
3. Supply - New Creation Worship
4. I Will Wait For You Lord (Psalm 130) - Jordan Kaulflin

1 Thessalonians 1:10 - The Christian posture is not waiting for death or the Antichrist, but waiting for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (at the Rapture).

“and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come.” (1 Thessalonians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭WEB‬)

Luke 21:24 - Jerusalem was in the hands of the Gentiles until Jerusalem became a nation again in 1948.

“They will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.” (Luke‬ ‭21:24‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Luke 21:11 - There are increasingly more great earthquakes in the recent generations.

“There will be great earthquakes, famines, and plagues in various places. There will be terrors and great signs from heaven.” (Luke‬ ‭21:11‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Romans 8:19 - God’s creation (nature) is waiting for the Rapture to happen.

“For the creation waits with eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.” (Romans‬ ‭8:19‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Matthew 24:36 - We don’t know the day nor the hour, but the signs tell us that we are likely in the final generation before the Lord’s return. We can roughly tell the season.

“But no one knows of that day and hour, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew‬ ‭24:36‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

1 Corinthians 15:51-56 - All born-again believers will be taken up in the Rapture, regardless of their level of spiritual growth.

“Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this perishable body must become imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this perishable body will have become imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then what is written will happen: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” “Death, where is your sting? Hades, where is your victory?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.” (1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:51-56‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Philippians 3:21 - We will have glorious bodies like our Lord Jesus has now. It can transcend matter, passing through walls like Jesus did after He rose from the dead.

“who will change the body of our humiliation to be conformed to the body of his glory, according to the working by which he is able even to subject all things to himself.” (Philippians‬ ‭3:21‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Genesis 5:24 - Enoch did not see death. Elijah was also translated to Heaven without dying. The Rapture is not a new idea—it was in the Old Testament as well.

“Enoch walked with God, and he was not found, for God took him.” (Genesis‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Luke 21:28 - When all these end time signs become increasingly frequent, lift up your head because it means that the Rapture is nearer than ever.

“But when these things begin to happen, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near.”” (Luke‬ ‭21:28‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Isaiah 66:8 - On 15 May 1948, Israel came back as a nation in one day.

“Who has heard of such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion travailed, she gave birth to her children.” (Isaiah‬ ‭66:8‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Hebrews 10:25 - We are not meant to live apart and separate. God will do something about this pandemic so that we can gather physically for corporate worship again.

“not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as you see the Day approaching.” (Hebrews‬ ‭10:25‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Psalm 133:1 - There is power in coming together to worship the Lord.

“See how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to live together in unity!” (Psalms‬ ‭133:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

2 Corinthians 8:16 - God puts the care for others into our hearts.

“But thanks be to God, who puts the same earnest care for you into the heart of Titus.” (2 Corinthians‬ ‭8:16‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

There are parallels between the Old and New Testaments. The news of Jesus’ birth was announced to shepherds. Today, shepherds are also announcing the Lord’s imminent return.

After the masks are taken away, the Rapture will happen!

​Genesis 13:14-15 - Abraham didn’t travel physically to walk across the whole land—he traveled inwardly, seeing hazon visions of the land.
The name Lot means “a veil or a covering”.
It is only after Lot (veil, covering) departed from Abraham did Abraham see the whole land.

“Yahweh said to Abram, after Lot was separated from him, “Now, lift up your eyes, and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward, for all the land which you see, I will give to you, and to your offspring forever.” (Genesis‬ ‭13:14-15‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Hosea 2:15 - The word “Achor” means trouble. In your valley of trouble, God will open a door of hope.

“I will give her vineyards from there, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope; and she will respond there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.” (Hosea‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Job 11:6 - Wisdom has two sides. Scriptures have a literal meaning and a prophetic meaning.

“that he would show you the secrets of wisdom! For true wisdom has two sides. Know therefore that God exacts of you less than your iniquity deserves.” (Job‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Hebrews 12:18 - God has moved mountains from Mount Sinai (the Old Covenant of the Law) to Mount Zion (the New Covenant of Grace).

“For you have not come to a mountain that might be touched, and that burned with fire, and to blackness, darkness, storm,” (Hebrews‬ ‭12:18‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

2 Corinthians 3:6 - We cannot have one foot in the Law and one foot in Grace.

“who also made us sufficient as servants of a new covenant; not of the letter, but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.” (2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:6‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Hebrews 12:27-28 - There will come a shaking for things that are man-made and not of God.

“This phrase, “Yet once more”, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain. Therefore, receiving a Kingdom that can’t be shaken, let us have grace, through which we serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe,” (Hebrews‬ ‭12:27-28‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Isaiah 25:6-9 - The word translated as “veil” in the passage is “massekah” in Hebrew which shares origins with the Arabic word “mascara”—similar to “mask”. Both Hebrew and Arabic share Semitic roots.
The world will categorize our generation as the one that wore masks during the pandemic.
Wine that has been left to ferment in the dregs will become stronger and more valuable.
God left the dregs of our sinful flesh with us. He will refine us like choice wines.

Mount Zion represents Israel. Pastor Prince believes that a solution will come from Israel, allowing the world to finally stop using face masks.
The order of events in the passage below are chronological: God will cause the wearing of masks to end, and then the Rapture will happen whereby death is swallowed up forever when we receive our bodily redemption (our new bodies).
When we see Jesus, we will say that we have waited for Him.

“In this mountain, Yahweh of Armies will make all peoples a feast of choice meat, a feast of choice wines, of choice meat full of marrow, of well refined choice wines. He will destroy in this mountain the surface of the covering that covers all peoples, and the veil that is spread over all nations. He has swallowed up death forever! The Lord Yahweh will wipe away tears from off all faces. He will take the reproach of his people away from off all the earth, for Yahweh has spoken it. It shall be said in that day, “Behold, this is our God! We have waited for him, and he will save us! This is Yahweh! We have waited for him. We will be glad and rejoice in his salvation!”” (Isaiah‬ ‭25:6-9‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

2 Corinthians 3:15-16 - God is going to do this. He is taking the veil away.
When people who are not born-again read the Old Testament, they only see the natural which results in death
The Law cannot but curse if people cannot keep it perfectly.
We are no longer under the covenant which demands from man.
We are now under the Spirit that gives life.

“But to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. But whenever one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.” (2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:15-16‬ ‭WEB‬)

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 - Satan has blinded the unbelievers to the glorious beauty of the Gospel. He is using a spiritual veil to blind them.

“Even if our Good News is veiled, it is veiled in those who perish; in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the Good News of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn on them.” (2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Luke 14:16-18 - The people were giving lousy excuses to reject God’s freely given invitation.

“But he said to him, “A certain man made a great supper, and he invited many people. He sent out his servant at supper time to tell those who were invited, ‘Come, for everything is ready now.’ They all as one began to make excuses. “The first said to him, ‘I have bought a field, and I must go and see it. Please have me excused.’” (Luke‬ ‭14:16-18‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Luke 14:21-22 - God commanded the servant (a picture of the Holy Spirit) to bring them all in.

““That servant came, and told his lord these things. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, ‘Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in the poor, maimed, blind, and lame.’ “The servant said, ‘Lord, it is done as you commanded, and there is still room.’” (Luke‬ ‭14:21-22‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Luke 14:23 - The highways are like pictures of cities, and hedges are prophetic of our current times where we are hedged up from each other.
This is the final assignment entrusted to the servant—a picture of the final generation before the Lord establishes His physical kingdom here on earth.

The last field is “hedges”. The Holy Spirit is compelling people to come into God’s kingdom.

““The lord said to the servant, ‘Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.” (Luke‬ ‭14:23‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Psalm 23:5 - God prepares a table for us against our enemies. Sit first and eat even when your enemies are still there.

“Thou arrangest before me a table, Over-against my adversaries, Thou hast anointed with oil my head, My cup is full!” (Psalms‬ ‭23:5‬ ‭YLT98‬‬)

Psalm 110:1 - We are seated with Christ. Remain in a posture of sitting first and you will see your enemies defeated.

“Yahweh says to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool for your feet.”” (Psalms‬ ‭110:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Romans 7:18 - In the ‘dregs’ of our flesh, there is no good thing.

“For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good.” (Romans‬ ‭7:18‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Genesis 22:1-2 - All the types and ceremonies of the Old Testament point to Jesus. We cannot read it naturally, but by revelation from the Holy Spirit.

“After these things, God tested Abraham, and said to him, “Abraham!” He said, “Here I am.” He said, “Now take your son, your only son, whom you love, even Isaac, and go into the land of Moriah. Offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell you of.”” (Genesis‬ ‭22:1-2‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

2 Corinthians 3:16-18 - Naturally, our body is leaking life, but we can receive fresh infusions of life from the Holy Spirit.

“But whenever one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face seeing the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord, the Spirit.” (2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Romans 8:32 - We know that God will freely give us all good things because He did not withhold the most precious treasure of Heaven: Christ the Son.

“He who didn’t spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how would he not also with him freely give us all things?” (Romans‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Genesis 22:12 - We know that God loves us because He has not withheld from us the Son which He loves.

“He said, “Don’t lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him. For now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.” (Genesis‬ ‭22:12‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

1 John 3:3 - We must teach Bible prophecy—a great deal of the Bible is prophecy. The one who holds on to Bible prophecy purifies himself (in the body and soul because our spirit is already perfectly pure).

“Everyone who has this hope set on him purifies himself, even as he is pure.” (1 John‬ ‭3:3‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Psalm 125:1 - Trust in Jesus. You will be immovable.

“Those who trust in Yahweh are as Mount Zion, which can’t be moved, but remains forever.” (Psalms‬ ‭125:1‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

John 17:25-26 - In the Old Testament, we learned names of God like Elohim, El Shaddai, Yahweh.
The name of God that Jesus came to reveal is “Father”. Be conscious of God’s fatherly love for you.
You are blessed because God does not impute sin to you.

“Righteous Father, the world hasn’t known you, but I knew you; and these knew that you sent me. I made known to them your name, and will make it known; that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them.”” (John‬ ‭17:25-26‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Prophetic word: Someone is waiting for transformation to happen in family members first before forgiving them, but love them first, even before the transformation comes.

Psalm 103:3-5 - We are forgiven of all sins and also healed from all diseases. We are blessed everywhere because the blessing is upon us—not tied to a location.
It is God’s will for our youth to be restored and renewed like the eagles.

“who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases; who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies; who satisfies your desire with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” (Psalms‬ ‭103:3-5‬ ‭WEB‬‬)

Pastor Prince released words of knowledge for healing:
Shoulder condition.
Knee condition.
Blockage of the heart opened up.
Right upper tooth near the back is being healed and filled.
Someone’s arm is healed.

https://www.miltongoh.net/miltons-blog/mask-wearing-ends-before-the-rapture-pastor-joseph-prince-sermon-notes

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2021
jiggaz:
28 Feb 2021 - Mask-Wearing Ends Before the Rapture - Pastor Joseph Prince Sermon Notes - New Creation Church Sermon Notes...

Oh, so you are still waiting and hoping for the Spaceship called "Rapture"?

Ok oh, it's your legs after all!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lord Jesus you're awesome.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Lord Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by obonujoker(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lord Jesus....

4 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yes Lord

3 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by luwiizy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
YOUR TYPE PRETENDS THE MOST.

2 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bump.......
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Morning
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Yeah...
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by EdidemLord(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Thread seen but no comment.

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by mokkalu1(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Who's he?

2 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Bampeh: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2021
This Pastor might be saying the truth. who was there when God gave him the prophecy.

Bampeh is observing

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by LOVEGINO(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Abeg what time Sunday rice suppose ready?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by tonididdy(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Why is there no oath sworn before comments are issued on a Christian thread?

angry
@seun

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by RICHSATAN: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2021
where do all these idiots come from/

5 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Seen,but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement joor

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Confused clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by tstx(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Laughable
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by sunshineV(f): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2021
these ones still think the sky will crack open and people with wings will blow trumpet...sounds like barbie to me

1 Like

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2021
tonididdy:

angry
@seun
Is it an oath that will chase atheists and other irreligious people away from your clownish xtian contents undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by oloyedewaris(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2021
What's all these bayi
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by NaijaSumigan: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2021
LORD JESUS heal my past, renew my present and restore my future.

7 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Oh Gosh.. What kind of false interpretation is this.. This is the reason why i hate church.
Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by espn(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2021
But this is not the 1st time the world will experience mask wearing due to pandemic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by GboyegaD(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2021
Only God knows when rapture will take place.

4 Likes

Re: Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince by Tolumiide: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
tonididdy:

angry
@seun
Its known to all that Christ came to give everybody liberty. Feel free to be free here, please comment, whether your religion is Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or an Ogun worshipper. That liberty can only be found in Christ and Christ alone.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.