Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,235 members, 7,856,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) (32979 Views)

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Henix(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
This madness is on another level

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by JackStephans(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.
Oga e too early to get drunk na, abi your eyes deaf? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by picklighthouse: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
JoshuaOmoruyi:
Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has yet again shown appreciation to a plethora of loyal fans, who tattooed his name/face on their bodies.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVgtBZFK08

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7cAe9j024DJZbZDF9Qzm0Ov9wCkpXDiZLSc00/?igshid=vzh6yhvcjhqa

"Ones the restraint of God's word and his Spirit are rejected no man can know to what depths of degradation he may sink" E.W.

It is bad enough that he is living this life. It is getting worse now that he is influencing others. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by 001spice: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
JoshuaOmoruyi:
Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has yet again shown appreciation to a plethora of loyal fans, who tattooed his name/face on their bodies.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVgtBZFK08

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL7cAe9j024DJZbZDF9Qzm0Ov9wCkpXDiZLSc00/?igshid=vzh6yhvcjhqa
Is bob so daft that he doesn`t knw that after the 1st lady that tattoo bob face on her body the rest pple doing it r just cashing out on him without even liking him at all

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Why would he want to run for 3rd term? Is he mad? After the bad luck and sorrow he and his fellow a.p.c members have brought on this country?? He is mad...infact no A.P.C or P.DP for 2023.. let's try our luck with other parties.
This one don enter market o shocked shocked
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
If we don't speak out against this Salacity we won't expect what might proceed from this

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by gloriaolisa(f): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jobless youth.. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shege Bob
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Stonerobaba(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Is everything okay?

Jerryherd:
cheesy

Like play like play this weyrey wey dey disguise want to normalise abnormalities

Nonsense and ingredient

Soon Mynd and nagadaAwo would soon declare love for themselves

End time things

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by GindoX(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:

Ehhhh, na wa oooo.... Nairaland error. Seems your post miss road enter bobrisky thread
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Him or her ?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by keypha1: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Money will finish, but the mark will be permanent, both the spirit and life.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Samuel53357: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=twix.club] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by tbtosine(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
phygo89:
a
a for Apple. grin
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Minjim: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bob, can you keep up with this?

Nigerians will flood you O!

The money don dey reduce self

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by emerituzz: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Johel(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Felixalex:
Hmmm

I just de imagine say I don comot babe clothes to knack, I come de see bobrisky name or face for her laps, my gbola is gonna lay flat

Your loss
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by LiesSlayer007: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
sad sad sad sad wasted and lazy youths,shameless miscreants. sad sad sad first time am agreeing with Baba Bubu, they are lazy and foolish youths undecided undecided cry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Ssoil(f): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Omo na to draw my own tattoo o make I for collect money grin grin hustle na hustle tongue grin
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by DSoj(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
EndSars generation. WASTED
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by omoyeni37: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wouldn't blame them, there is hardship in the land
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
SATAN CAN BE ROLEMODEL TO SOME PEOPLE TOO.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by MarvelousMe: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Las las na dis bobrisky go tire

By the time he sees about a thousand misguided youth in one month and five thousand others the next month, no be any body go tell am make he calm down... unless of course he has a bottomless pit of money
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Exodora: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy are you sure you are ok.
This is Bobrisky we are talking about here oooo.
I understand the weather is very hot but you have to take it easy with yourself.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by OKVALLY: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lazy youths looking for money not for love.
What has Bobrisky done to be emulated.
No body draw Shoyinka, Ngozi Okonjo, Dora Akunyili, Oby Ezekwezili, Dr Adedevoh etc,
they are simply looking for money, because one person did it and the person was rewarded
all of them want to collect 1 Million. Lazy youths without vision.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonsense And Ingredients

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by ngadaAwo: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Like play like play this weyrey wey dey disguise want to normalise abnormalities

Nonsense and ingredient

End time things

I love mynd44 and other mods but not romantically

I hope you're not insinuating that mynd44 is a gay because it'll be violation of rule 2
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Nonsense and ingredient

End time things

so everyone know NgadaAwo

Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by ngadaAwo: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

so everyone know NgadaAwo
what? angry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by Nweike190(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy

quote author=Anigreat post=99568648]shocked

Make everybody kukuma go draw bobrisky na, e be like say e pay pass yahoo business .

On my way now to tattoo parlor, i must follow cash out. I no fit carry lastgrin[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) by EASTERNPOL: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
DSS should arrest this boy, this is mobilization for possible LGBTQ protest,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? / "Game Changers" Patoranking And Alex Iwobi Hangout Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.