Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is There Any Solution To This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Solution To This. (1009 Views)

Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? / Imagine, No Beard At Age 24 ! Is There Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Solution To This. by IREAYO: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
GOING TO THE REST ROOM EVERY 5MINUTES AT THE END OF IT THE (WEWE) COMING OUT IS NOT MORE THAT A DROP OF WATER. sad
Re: Is There Any Solution To This. by karlken(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2007
Sure! u most probably have an urinary tract infection bt there are other possibilities.see your Dr for a simple check and treatment. cool
Re: Is There Any Solution To This. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
Karl is rigth, see a doctor and dont just go to a drug store and get soe drugs, please go for a lab test so they can know the specific infection and treat it to prevent resistance and re infection.
Are you a girl or guy?
Re: Is There Any Solution To This. by doctorb1(f): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2007
doctor b's in the house cool cool cool cool
what everybody has said is on track; definately sounds like a UTI (urinary tract infection) especially if it's associated with pain in the lower abdomen, and a certain sense of if i dont get to a toilet fast i will pee on me (urgency); in addition to what the karl and aisha have said drink lots of water it helps,
Re: Is There Any Solution To This. by IREAYO: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
Thanks every one,

sad embarassed cry

(1) (Reply)

Heaps Of Blood Coming Out / This Hiv Thingy Sef! / Pls Help Me Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.