Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pause Your Job Hunt And Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pause Your Job Hunt And Read This (211 Views)

Share Your Most Terrible Job Hunt / My Job Hunt Experience / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pause Your Job Hunt And Read This by LoverOfLove: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
So, some of my neighbours are MSc students writing exams. I see how they read day and night and I can’t help but feel pity for them. Why am I sharing this?

Well, that’s because a sad but true thought came to my mind while watching them toil to scale their exams.

Here’s the thought. There are so many students who have gone through or are still going through
this process. Yet, they get done with school only to face the harsh reality of joblessness.

I mean, how insane is it for you to burn the midnight candles, spend the night reading, and spend outrageous amounts of money on school fee and accommodation only to be hit by a blow of joblessness.

It really is heart-breaking to see an MSc student become a taxi driver. I mean, I didn’t believe when I heard it but it is the sad truth of the society we live in.

Now, here’s my advice for any unemployed person out there. Build yourself up in a skill. I really can’t emphasize how important this is.

No one saw the lockdown coming. A lot of people lost their jobs but the digital skill space
experienced an unusual rise in income. There are tons of skills out there that you can learn for free
as a beginner.

Don’t just sit at home pitying yourself and blaming the government for your finances. Face the reality.

The government doesn’t care about you.
Go out of your comfort. Nothing substantial comes out of your comfort. How much have you made from complaining and blaming everyone?

Nothing.

Things will remain the way they are until you
make an intentional decision to try something new. Even if you’ve failed before, try again. This is not an emotional or motivational jargon.

Dust yourself and try again. This might be your big break. Try new things, be open to new ideas.

After losing money and getting into debt, I finally picked up affiliate marketing with an earning
potential of 400k monthly and kept running with the skill. Yours does not have to be affiliate
marketing. It can be other kinds of digital skill.

My point is, start making decisions your future self will be thankful to you for now.

If you need clarity on what to choose or you need someone to guide you, my email address is

donatusbusayo@gmail.com

I can’t drop my number here so just reach out to me through my email.

This might just be the big break for you if you follow the words.
Re: Pause Your Job Hunt And Read This by Caleycashh: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
if this is real, why can't you organise a real training... like people attending the training( not free)?

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Web And Mobile App Developers In Lagos / VACANCY ALERT!!! Home Care Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.