Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) (39196 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / "We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Hmnnn. I have thought the same many times. Being a good Father is sometimes a thankless Job. Regardless of how hard you try, the bond between a mother and her child is stronger most times. I think alot of Men recognize this and dont fight it. They just lay the scene thier life.

Here is another reason why Men need to take care of themselves, when you grow old, your children might not send you o.

Haven said that, We know many mothers are reaping from what they had invested years ago. So it's still a good thing to cater to your parents regardless, I think the blessings attached are immense.

In a nutshell ehn.

Successful children are some sort of insurance to mothers especially, while the fathers are contented with just leaving a good name to the next generation.

It's very unfair
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Smile4mee01: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

It's very unfair

It has been like this since the beginning of time and I don't see it changing. Its the curse of being a Man o. Just accept it and muveee.

Maybe it's Gods way of ensuring women are catered to. Even during war, them no dey touch women and children.

Guy, just focus on what you can change and leave the rest. Even me wey dey type, one of my Joy is that I built my mum a small 2-bed house and give her small money regularly. I see the blessing bro, I never dry dry once for my life.

Congratulations to his Mum and a job welldone to Macaroni.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Fortjjun(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
*GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY*

*Become That Ultimate Salesman you have been dreaming about and gain Financial Freedom.*

To actualize this you need a skill and a HIGH income skill at that.

My friend let me introduce you to COPYWRITING...its a high income skill and anyone, I mean anyone can learn it.

Alright...
"You don't need to be good in English"... so be calming down. It's a skill and you can still learn it.

One thing...
Do you know Steve Jobs was a salesman, and his company still uses this skillset to stand out and make INSANE sales?

*Yes* ,you are not Steve Jobs, but you can learn his skillset.

*Copywriting* can give you an edge in the market. You will learn to sell anything, talk to customers, convert window shoppers to actual buyers...And that's just on the surface.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the industry.

*Discover*
-Copywriting gigs that sells millions with ease.
-Secrets of Copywriting.
-strategies that has earned Jacob Okoro $3000 + on Fiverr
*All For FREE*
Join here before the group fills up.���
Contact 08140552723 on Whatsapp

*Oooh !!!* I almost forgot
First 20 students get a free gift of two wonderful ebooks
*Join now* ...Don't miss out
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Smile4mee01:

It has been like this since the beginning of time and I don't see it changing. Its the curse of being a Man o. Just accept it and muveee.

Maybe it's Gods way of ensuring women are catered to. Even during war, them no dey touch women and children.

Guy, just focus on what you can change and leave the rest. Even me wey dey type, one of my Joy is that I built my mum a small 2-bed house and give her small money regularly. I see the blessing bro, I never dry dry once for my life.

Congratulations to his Mum and a job welldone to Macaroni.

Your father Nko?
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Smile4mee01: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Your father Nko?

Late bro, he died in my hand for hospital long long ago. I be the last son, so na me dey take care of am. Divorced my mum long ago.

That's another thing, Confirm it. Women have a longer life span than men, so most likely mothers will continue to be around with thier kids long after men don go.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Smile4mee01:

Late bro, he died in my hand for hospital long long ago. I be the last son, so na me dey take care of am. Divorced my mum long ago.

That's another thing, Confirm it. Women have a longer life span than men, so most likely mothers will continue to be around with thier kids long after men don go.

Wow I have so take care of my parents. Even though I love my mum the most because she's sacrificed more for me but I Always love my Dad.

I take care of both of them very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Nigerian Beauty Queen, Chichi Mbagwu Bags 1st Class Honours From UK University / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.