Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) (39184 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / "We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by TMSMedia: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mr Macaroni’s Mother Breaks Down In Tears As He Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos/Video)

Nigerian comedian and actor, Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has gone all out for his mother as he celebrates her birthday in a grand style, IgbereTV reports.

The Instagram skit maker engaged the services of a professional gift and surprise company to organize a mini-ceremony in her honour.

The human rights activist gifted his mom a tall money cake and hired a Yoruba ‘oriki’ chanter to eulogize her with words of praise. In one of the videos spotted online, she knelt down with her hands on the floor as she worshipped God.

Macaroni’s mother danced with joy and excitement as the drummers played beautiful tunes and at a point, she broke down in tears at the overwhelming display of love by her son.

Watch the video clips below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhwWaimh-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLErPAaUqoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpsldZQuSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eyshELFj44

https://igberetvnews.com/1384181/mr-macaronis-mother-breaks-tears-celebrates-birthday-style-photos-video/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
tears of joy! hbd mama

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
HBD ma, wishing you many more years of joy, and sound health.

16 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
HBD ma, wishing you many more years of joy, and sound health.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by femi4: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Are you...rr are you normal?

22 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by happybee: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Congrats to his mom...
Very soon I'm doing same to my world too.. She deserves it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by phygo89(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Hello....
Excuse me..., Freaky,!!!
Fantabulous
You are doing well
put your akant number hia

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Rugaria: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
I like this...

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Happy Birthday to Mama Macaroni.

Btw,
Good members of Nairaland,
One day, this Year 2021
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

We Rise!!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
GOD BLESSS ALL REAL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
The joy of every mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
This is fantabulous
grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by fergie001: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
He is doing well....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Happy birthday to her. Tears of joy

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by EJanni(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Happy birthday Ma.

May we all have the opportunity to do same for our parents. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Money cake, I hope macaroni won't mistakenly eat the money. Hbd mama debo llnp
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma, Mother's joy in full display.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by 175(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Very obvious from whence comet his humour.
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Amspecial: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2021
God bless me make I do more for my mama.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Whois(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Free Macaroni
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
The joy of murderhood

mummyfour na your mate be that o, you dey here dey drag nairaland with us. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by pickatyouu: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations to your mother.
But this show off isn't necessary, you could have sent it through a bank transfer.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Coronavirus123: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2021
grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Omotall(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
happy birthday mummy,nice one mr macaroni you are doing well my nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Celebrates His Mother's Birthday In Style (Video, Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.