Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) (658 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by MrCover: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian lady who is apparently a diehard fan of former Lagos state governor, Bola Tinubu, has tattooed his face, name and date of birth on her back, Reports.

A photo of her showing off the tattoo has since gone viral.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by Kriss216: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
The number of sane girls in Nigeria is not up to 8.

How can a sensible person have a tattoo of a crook on her back?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
No matter how good you are those who will hate you will hate you and no matter how bad you are those who will love you will love.
Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

duro4chang:
No matter how good you are those who will hate you will hate you and no matter how bad you are those who will love you will love.
Meaning what?
Say this baby girl love tinubu?

Ogbeni relax....na make that thief for drop small thing for girl way loyal na im make she draw that tattoo..
And I can bet my balls....Tinubu nor drop one naira....akagum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chisos is lord . This girl won cash out in bullions .
Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
And I can bet my balls....Tinubu nor drop one naira....akagum[/quote] You are free to say what you like that is how you comprehend it. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by Massiveglory: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Scottish rubbish in action
Re: Lady Tattoos Bola Tinubu's Face, Name And Date Of Birth On Her Back (Photos) by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2021

(1)

How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. / Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery / The New Police IGP 12 Points Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.