Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services (423 Views)

You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid is building a team of " Ten Content Writers "

This opportunity is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writers. It's an opportunity to work remotely and build solid financial portfolio through content writing.

You will be paid 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

You will be part of this business team that is currently embarking on series of writing and business opportunities online and offline.

Because we have solid, stable and ongoing projects, all participants on this project will be a part of that project and earn the opportunity to earn good income by just writing articles.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a WhatsApp message to :

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by 1stKing: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid:
RedSquid is building a team of " Ten Content Writers "

This opportunity is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writers. It's an opportunity to work remotely and build solid financial portfolio through content writing.

You will be part of this business team that is currently embarking on series of writing and business opportunities online and offline.

Because we have solid, stable and ongoing projects, all participants on this project will be a part of that project and earn the opportunity to earn good income by just writing articles.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a WhatsApp message to :

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

pantha ??
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chairmanfestus:
Read this •••••••••••
Let me introduce you to pi network
Pi is a new form.of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now.and the process of mining it is stress free.all you need to do is download the app sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the need of 2021.
But untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating pi coin and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested Use the link in my signature and my invite code (megieking) on sign-up

Create a thread it's free
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by LostMyZeal(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
This scammer and his dodgy 1 million job offer

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:
This scammer and his dodgy 1 million job offer

Thank you. Atleast your moniker depicts your state of depression. If you're mentally sick, you think you're whole enough to decipher what's right from wrong?
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by LostMyZeal(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid:

Thank you. Atleast your moniker depicts your state of depression. If you're mentally sick, you think you're whole enough to decipher what's right from wrong?

LoL...audio 1 million
Dodgy shii

Typical art of scam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

LoL...audio 1 million
Dodgy shii

Typical art of scam cheesy

I owe you nothing. I'm not responsible for your condition. I wished I could share screenshots of testimonials from my team to shame you, but I don't need the validations.

I sent one 73,000 Naira towards clearing. Sent another 75,000 Naira towards NYSC. Bought and sent multiple laptops, inverters, smartphones. Infact they are meeting with me at the flat apartment we rented.

My dear, has anyone complained anywhere I owe them coins and I scammed them of money?

Continue wallowing in your depression and trying to discredit other people's hustle. I have news for you. Those who trust me are unshaken. Show them this and they'll mock you cause everyone on my team has seen what we're collectively achieving and it's realer than your existence
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by LostMyZeal(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid:

I owe you nothing. I'm not responsible for your condition. I wished I could share screenshots of testimonials from my team to shame you, but I don't need the validations.

I sent one 73,000 Naira towards clearing. Sent another 75,000 Naira towards NYSC. Bought and sent multiple laptops, inverters, smartphones. Infact they are meeting with me at the flat apartment we rented.

My dear, has anyone complained anywhere I owe them coins and I scammed them of money?

Continue wallowing in your depression and trying to discredit other people's hustle. I have news for you. Those who trust me are unshaken. Show them this and they'll mock you cause everyone on my team has seen what we're collectively achieving and it's realer than your existence

All these for Just meee cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by RedSquid: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

All these for Just meee cheesy

Smiles. Now who's playing deflection. Seek help for your depression issues.
Re: You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services by LostMyZeal(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid:

Smiles. Now who's playing deflection. Seek help for your depression issues.

You're emotional ... leave that to dem bunnies grin

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Corpers Batch C- Whatsapp Group / I Wish I Was Told This Earlier / Nysc Batch B Stream II Online Registration Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.