Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). (1262 Views)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2021
So yesterday being kwali market day, me and the men decided to visit Kwali market, being the fact that our farms is this area council, here is what we found.

Kwali town is the headquarters of the Kwali Area council, named after the town, form out of Gwagwalada area council.

Kwali area council starts from the fence of GSS gwagwalada, and spreads to as far as Yangoji in Abuja.

They are majorly Pottery markers and farmers.

Though they grow lots of crops, ranging from yams, beans sorghum (dawa), rice etc.

Their market day is every four days, meaning the next market is on Monday next week.

For videos on the different items we found you could visit our Instagram and Facebook page to view them.

https://instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

https://facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Pic One: A big bowl of Egusi, which can contain I bag of egusi and it's between 120-140 mudus.

Pic 2. A bag of egusi which sells for 24-30k per bag

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2021
Sample of the egusi

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2021
A Bag of Pepper and sample of pepper found in it. Range from 30-40k per bag.

Note a basket of tomatoes is less than 5k though pic wasn't captured

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Yams Section, yams sold for 25k per 50pcs slightly expensive

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Emel Pots and Plates sections.

and Fabrics section

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Onions section, though onions is sold in small quantities in this market

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Transportation is done via trucks and trailers. To selected states in Nigeria.

Though there is more to this market we couldn't cover more because of stress.

Want to watch the videos head over to our Instagram or Facebook page to view more

http://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

https://facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal

Am available to answer your questions.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Omihanifa: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Since you are in Abuja try and go to dikko market
It's in Niger State but very close to Abuja

Food items are very cheap there. Big live chicken is sold for 1300- 1500 and you can get foreign rice for ₦800 per mudu

You can also do a trip to tafa market in thesame Niger State, very close to dikko (on thesame route) there's one poultry managed by Indians there matured Live chicken is sold for 700

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by yanabasee1(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2021
OP, all this travel weh you the travel so...You never buy something come give us oh...Na pictures you the show us.... habamana.....

Inshallah, make you try stay safe oh... Because, bros boko haram din change name to uncle bandits....
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Omihanifa:

Food items are very cheap there. Big live chicken is sold for 1300- 1500 and you can get foreign rice for ₦800 per mudu

You can also do a trip to tafa market in thesame Niger State, very close to dikko (on thesame route) there's one poultry managed by Indians there matured Live chicken is sold for 700

Will work towards that sir.
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2021
yanabasee1:
OP, all this travel weh you the travel so...You never buy something come give us oh...Na pictures you the show us.... habamana.....

Inshallah, make you try stay safe oh... Because, bros boko haram din change name to uncle bandits....

What do you want and your location
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by GreaterFuture(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Well done guys
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by yanabasee1(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Onions, Abuja
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by yanabasee1(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Onions, Abuja
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2021
yanabasee1:

Onions, Abuja

call me this evening to remind me
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by vacettetommy(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Omihanifa:

Meahn I have to start exploiting those place o
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by okeyglm: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
onlinefarmstore when are hitting northeast again
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
okeyglm:
onlinefarmstore when are hitting northeast again

soon but any problem boss?
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by okeyglm: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

soon but any problem boss?
nay
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
okeyglm:
nay
you want me to buy something
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by okeyglm: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

you want me to buy something
yes .I need goats from Taraba. I heard it's very cheap 3
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Onlinefarmstore: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
okeyglm:
yes .I need goats from Taraba. I heard it's very cheap 3

you for come. straight na.... Call me I will tell you how to start
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by okeyglm: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

you for come. straight na.... Call me I will tell you how to start
okay
Re: A Visit To Kwali Market - Home Of Dr Ladi Kwali (the Woman On 20naira Note). by Okeyson02: 10:59pm On May 02, 2021
Omihanifa:

Chief I sent you a mail , I would like to know more about this . I would appreciate if you could give me a guide on how to locate the poultry farm.

(1) (Reply)

MISSED MY FLIGHT, HOW DO I VALIDATE MY TICKET FOR ANOTHER TRIP? / Video: Here’s Why Planes Fly At 36,000 Feet / Ikirike Hills: This Is Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.