Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! (4537 Views)

ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) / Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ruben225571(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
This is the other side of Paris, but they don't show you. undecided
Although Paris and France as whole still sweet, neat, fine and good pass naija!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Enoch07: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2021
if some of our roads are like this omo we for no dey complain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ruben225571(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:

Why so grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by jieta: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:
Most of our roads are looking like this, and we have more better road than this, more over this road don't looks like a major road. the environment looks like were people go for picnic.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by AbuAeesha: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Cousin9999: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2021
There's better things to ridicule in that country than that.
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by LikeAking: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Op stop misleading people.

They are trying to preserve a natural environment .

1 Like

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by PlsBanMe: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is shameful...

After all France stole and is stealing from Africa, they still can't maintain this monument. What an eye sore..

We know we have 'failures' as leaders here but we think they should do better.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by chiiraq802(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
I still prefer that place they won't show us in Paris to Abuja. kiss

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
. only one picture
op dont try to elevate this shithole
we call country cos the more you try
do more you keep shaming it⚫
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by HaBaE(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
chiiraq802:
I still prefer that place they won't show us in Paris to Abuja. kiss

Ah ah u ash ooo.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ghostrye: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wait o, how else is an untarred walkway supposed to look like after a heavy rainfall

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by cassidy1996(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
is that all you got, I need Visa to France

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Nbotee(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
PlsBanMe:
This is shameful...

After all France stole and is stealing from Africa, they still can't maintain this monument. What an eye sore..

We know we have 'failures' as leaders here but we think they should do better.

Some of Una sef... Dis photo is clearly photoshopped and fake... Jus Google the original Eiffel tower and compare where it's standing with dis

1 Like

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Richy4(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
That looks like a park considering the trees that lined up beautifully.... Not withstanding,. I saw manicured trees and flowers too .. The speed I used in clicking the thread thinking I will find Ajegunle in France could be said to be the speed of light... but I was disappointed smiley....

1 Like

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by LarryA1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ruben225571:
This is the other side of Paris, but they don't show you. undecided
Although Paris and France as whole still sweet, neat, fine and good pass naija!
here sweet pass millennium Park for Abuja nau
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Enoch07:
lolzzz..I dey tell u bro
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by odave: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you believe this you can believe anything! All you need do is zoom the picture, you will see that its photoshop done by amateur.

Gullible ppl full nairaland I swear, they believe any fake new hook line and sinker. Just zoom the picture and see, simple

This is fake news/post very misleading, op it is well with you o Chai, Paris they won't show you indeed grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by judgementyard(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
the guy above me na sharp man

but the reflection of the tower on the pot hole the guy above me na sharp man

but the reflection of the tower on the pot hole
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Malawian(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
this is just a sandy path after a rain. nothing to see here.
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by pointblank247(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
There's better things to ridicule in that country than that.
that is eiffiel tower you are looking at, the world recognised symbol of France and where tourist go to in millions every year. If you ask me, that road should not be near there
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Shellsploit: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
That walkway reminds me of my tour after the civil war.
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Lies

See the real image

Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Lordbinsmar: 4:58am On Mar 06, 2021
OP is more than foolish. Trying to paint Paris bad.
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Kingluqman(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2021
OP, we know how the other side of Nigeria be ooo... so stfo
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by femi4: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Compare that place to places they won't show you in lag/abj
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ruben225571(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Lies

See the real image

They buy glass Capet and fix abi
Don’t be deceived by glass Capet
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ruben225571(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
OP is more than foolish. Trying to paint Paris bad.

You are the highest fool and idiot I ever seen on Nairaland.
Cos they’re deceiving you with glass Capet of recent abi? Is not your fault but admit that allow fools like you on Nairaland.
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Ruben225571(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2021
odave:
If you believe this you can believe anything! All you need do is zoom the picture, you will see that its photoshop done by amateur.

Gullible ppl full nairaland I swear, they believe any fake new hook line and sinker. Just zoom the picture and see, simple

This is fake news/post very misleading, op it is well with you o Chai, Paris they won't show you indeed grin

Cos they fix glass Capet recently abi
Re: This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! by Lordbinsmar: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Ruben225571:

I am the highest fool and idiot ever seen on Nairaland.
Cos they’re deceiving me with glass Capet of recent abi? Is not my fault but admit that allow fools like me on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Visa / Why The City Of Chefchaouen In Morocco Is Entirely Blue? / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.