Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Karma Is A Bitch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Karma Is A Bitch (458 Views)

Karma Is Real / I Got Pregnant 9 Years Ago, We Have 3 Three Kids:the Law Of Karma Is A Bastard / How My Mother Turned Me Into The Callous Bitch That I Am Today (2) (3) (4)

Karma Is A Bitch by prettigurl16(f): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Hi fam,
so I will keep this short and simple. karma is a bitch. 5 years ago I was a student in this obodo oyibo. I met this idiot. He had just bought a brand new house and brand new car. I was in love but he just played with my heart. Broke my heart.
5 years later in January 2021 our paths crossed again. I am now established. Brand new house of my own. He established contact and I couldn't resist the temptation to show off. He came at a time when I was researching the latest Mazda SUV to purchase. See excitement. He followed me to the dealership and his jaw dropped when I ordered for my 2021mazda due at the end of March. Yesterday, I got him to work in my garden clearing out a piece of my lawn. I have ordered for 70sq metres of lawn turf for my backyard and asked him to clear the backyard. He would be laying the grass for me tomorrow. I have made up my mind that he will pay for all the trouble he caused me when I was a new Immigrant to his country. I am a proud Nigerian. Pic attached of him sweating out on my lawn.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch by Draslo(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2021
This offer still dey?

Re: Karma Is A Bitch by heniford2: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2021
this particular person na scam big one run oh!!

Re: Karma Is A Bitch by prince2pac(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2021

Re: Karma Is A Bitch by prettigurl16(f): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
No, unfortunately, the offer is off the table. I can connect you though. But only if you are genuine.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Karma Is A Bitch by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
--

Re: Karma Is A Bitch by culf: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
No need to pay him back, let his conscience judge him. ignore him and enjoy your life and let him go if you can't take him back
Re: Karma Is A Bitch by johnpaschal(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Don't normally do this but I guess I cannot keep shut while I die with my ideas .....please I do have a business idea that could be beneficial and all I need is a start up capital .......

Done the necessary research needed on it and I've seen how lucrative it is .....I'm currently jobless lost my job at 2017 cus I needed to take care of my mum now deceased (2019) spent one year in the hospital

To not digress much it's a business of Agricultural produce it has the capacity of generating alot ...I cannot explain all here but would be very grateful if you could loan me 100k in naira would pay back in a months time with interest of 10 percent

My account ain't new I'm a machinist ( I design machines ) so with this start up once I've saved enough I would design my own palm oil milling machine, cassava grinding machine, rice milling machine also ...100k is me starting small but you can invest more if you love the idea ..

I don't want the gold I have mined in my head to waste cus I know what I can achieve with proper push and support....thanks I await your response
Re: Karma Is A Bitch by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
The table might still turn tomorrow...You can't predict what the future holds... You might be comfortable today just the way he was... tomorrow, you might not be... Yes, it might sound logical and reasonable to do what you did but.... There's a big BUT embarassed...

Re: Karma Is A Bitch by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol,hmmn.

Court Dissolves 15-month-old Marriage Over Wife’s Poor Cooking / 8 Nigerians Talk About Being Disowned By Their Parents / Revealed: Poison That Kills Men