Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Karma Is Real - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Karma Is Real (547 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / I Got Pregnant 9 Years Ago, We Have 3 Three Kids:the Law Of Karma Is A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is Real by mabeni(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
KARMA IS REAL.

A Driver made me pay him 3500 yesterday night around 12:30am on eleko road to jump start my car. All my pleading to pay him 1500-2k proved abortive.

He insisted I pay 3500. I had no choice than to pay. He had to confirm his payment before he could help me else, he would leave.

Thankfully, he got his alert in no time. Brought his battery to start my car and after many attempts to start my car, it finally started after about 2omins. (my car did hard starting ).

My car started, I closed my bonnet and waited for him to fix his battery so we could path our ways.

Only for him to connect his battery but battery don die���

Dude now wanted me to help him free of charge to help jump start his car.

Omo, I collected 4500 before helping him so he could feel the pain of being extorted.

What happens to humanity?
Why taking advantage of someone in distress?
I'm sure he learnt his lesson.
Re: Karma Is Real by Tegabadguy(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
mabeni:
KARMA IS REAL.

A Driver made me pay him 3500 yesterday night around 12:30am on eleko road to jump start my car. All my pleading to pay him 1500-2k proved abortive.

He insisted I pay 3500. I had no choice than to pay. He had to confirm his payment before he could help me else, he would leave.

Thankfully, he got his alert in no time. Brought his battery to start my car and after many attempts to start my car, it finally started after about 2omins. (my car did hard starting ).

My car started, I closed my bonnet and waited for him to fix his battery so we could path our ways.

Omo, I collected 4500 before helping him.

that's not good grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karma Is Real by Zee0007: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2022
No matter what, don't pay evil for evil. Next time, don't repay evil. Don't make a pig drag you to his mud. wink

5 Likes

Re: Karma Is Real by Duchessree(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Karma Is Real by emmanuelbrown26: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
mabeni:
KARMA IS REAL.

Omo, I collected 4500 before helping him.

U are true son of ur fada, I don't forgive, forgiveness is for jah
Re: Karma Is Real by capetownboyz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make sense lol
Re: Karma Is Real by Chaos14: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
One bottle of cold water for op (stout is expensive)
Re: Karma Is Real by Reinamaria(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
You're no different from the driver, so don't judge.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is Real by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zee0007:
No matter what, don't pay evil for evil. Next time, don't repay evil. Don't make a pig drag you to his mud. wink

Go and sit down.

emmanuelbrown26:

U are true son of ur fada, I don't forgive, forgiveness is for jah

You are evil
Re: Karma Is Real by emmanuelbrown26: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Grillbar:

Go and sit down.

You are evil
Yes, I'm d big evil

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Slur In Nairaland / Land Issue / Who Benefits From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.