Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) (54356 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys A Porsche For His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Bampeh: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lovely

Bampeh is excited
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by SouthNigerian: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by BoyOfNaija: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
undecided Our feature be like girl NO GAURANTEE
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Ayo2004: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
All this international sportsmen just dey cash out..if I see person sponsor me that time,I for don dey play number 9 for Barcelona but nooooooooo,education is the best legacy, everything about Nigeria weak me

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Izzi the last style bender

Good luck on your fight on Saturday night

I hope you beat Jan(the Polish power puncher) and become a double champion and take your fight count to 21:0
1 zillion likes ur comment made my night u won’t understand I wish u were close

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Proudly Yoruba ! We love you bro.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omogidi....pele jarey...na Rolls Royce I go buy my mama grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Style bender
He has this way of motivating one.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by izicooo(f): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Where ur papa young man? Abi he tell u say he no like porsche? or u fall from sky enter ur mama belle?

Baba God triple my blessings i must buy my papa house for Beverly Hills or Bel-Air, make am proud.

Left with our mothers we might never have been born. Our fathers made the move plus they put in all the work/efforts. God bless all fathers worldwide.

Thankyou bro. I love your write up.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
The style bender

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by harjay1986: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Where ur papa young man? Abi he tell u say he no like porsche? or u fall from sky enter ur mama belle?

Baba God triple my blessings i must buy my papa house for Beverly Hills or Bel-Air, make am proud.

Left with our mothers we might never have been born. Our fathers made the move plus they put in all the work/efforts. God bless all fathers worldwide.

do you know the percentage he normally gives to the Papa, I just like the guy he takes his parent more closer to him,

the Papa no dey like camera
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian New Zealand-based martial artist, Isreal Adesanya has surprised his mother with a luxury Porsche car worth millions of naira, WonderTV media reports.

The martial art fighter who is set to fight against Jan Blachowicz on Saturday stopped at a car dealer shop to put a smile on his mother’s face with the luxury ride.

Taking to Instagram story to announce the gift, Israel Adesanya wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/229411652251713

Every part for this guy body na bone.

Wo kill dem all!

We de your back like hunch-back

Congrats to d mamas
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by vioment: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Correct guy in the cage.

Goodluck tomorrow.

I go watch am live, God willing.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Kharol1234: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Koulture:
We don't know him here.
Na only you no know am
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:

Calm down bro, the young man adores his father too. He already bought him many cars. I have bn following Izzi for a very long time. His family love him and I am his number one fan In nigeria.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by justjify(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Your mama didn't raise no fool
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by dapadawee: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere /wondertvofficial/posts/229411652251713[/quote]
if na nairaland mugu
he 4 buy 4 him dirty girlfriend come trend 4 nairaland.
the topic go be
1. how I bought a Porsche for my girlfriend.
2. after buying a Porsche for my girlfriend my ex called me should I pick her call?
3. a nairalander surprised his girlfriend with a Porsche in her birthday.
adesanya na champion
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by temi1290: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Calm down bro, the young man adores his father too. He already bought him many cars. I have bn following Izzi for a very long time. His family love him and[b] I am his number one fan In nigeria[/b].

He told you that??

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Athemisia: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
BKayy:
Feminists just know that things like this can never be your portion because it is either you are unmarried or divorced and all your male Children will hate you like Eminem just like the guy that disowned his mother after his brother (another male) exposed her (suspected feminist)
Either way, you are a plague to anything with penis.

Congrats Mama the Mama
Stop typing what you don't know.. Eminem did apologize to his mother.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Baba God please answer my prayers and bless me too make me self dey surprise my mama make she eat the fruit of her labour IJN
Amen
Help me say Amin
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Cryptomillion: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Good
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Shikena(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Calm down bro, the young man adores his father too. He already bought him many cars. I have bn following Izzi for a very long time. His family love him and I am his number one fan In nigeria.
lipsrsealed Someone should borrow me that Bubu and his toothpick picture
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by wman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hopefully Izzy will beat Jan Blachowicz on Sunday morning.

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by africandollar: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi rere grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by wman(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:

He bought a car for his father first.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by bigcee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Coldie:
I hope you guys are getting ready for tomorrow
What time pls?
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Martialb1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Nice one boy! Make mama proud.

Dear God please may we enjoy the fruits of our labours IJN Amen.
May our sons not disown us IJN Amen.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Mumu girl
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Jayslyder: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Who else noticed the plate number??
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Traininghub(f): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:

If he appreciates his mother then there's a reason behind it. Let the young man be Abeg.
Some dad's are deadbeat and same as some mothers. If his mum is the supportive type then also put into consideration that as without the sperm, he never would have come to be without the egg and in addition to this, his mother had sleepless nights, carried him in the womb for 9 months, breastfed him, bathe him, nursed him, etc. Let the young man do with his money, whatever pleases him.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Mikael0407(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
The last style bender cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.