Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) (54354 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Chikeluba Ofoedu Buys A Porsche For His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by prophetfire: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Nice one boy! Make mama proud.

Dear God please may we enjoy the fruits of our labours IJN Amen.
May our sons not disown us IJN Amen.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.
HE IS A MALE, NOT FEMALE. ANOTHER FEMALE SAVED BY A MALE.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
bjdon:
So message to all you parents and parents to be
If you child is sent home for fighting, do not shout at him, do not cane him, rather encourage him to fight even more. If fact you should only scold him if he lost the fight. smiley You never know, you may just have the next AJ or Isreal on your hands!
So many funny lads on this platform. lol........
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
“E w’aya mi” look at my chest
Nice one Israel
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by AKONE(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Where ur papa young man? Abi he tell u say he no like porsche? or u fall from sky enter ur mama belle?

Baba God triple my blessings i must buy my papa house for Beverly Hills or Bel-Air, make am proud.

Left with our mothers we might never have been born. Our fathers made the move plus they put in all the work/efforts. God bless all fathers worldwide.

He bought a car for his dad before buying for his mum. It was after buying for his dad that the mum started asking for her own.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
prophetfire:
HE IS A MALE, NOT FEMALE. ANOTHER FEMALE SAVED BY A MALE.
Who made him what he is today?
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by addexx: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

His talent and hard work did.

With all the mothers you have, where have you gotten to?

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by prophetfire: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
. His hard work and dedication made him what he is today.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
prophetfire:
. His hard work and dedication made him what he is today.
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
In other news, a man is disowning his mother for one flimsy reason. This life no wan balance.
na asshole that guy be....
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by debby337: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
I remembered when he came for UFC253 last year September in Yas island, all whites were just hugging him. Very humble guy. From there everybody knows all the Nigerians working in the hotel he lodged .
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
MikeMicheal:
USELESS YAHOO BOY

Your brain dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
In other news, a man is disowning his mother for one flimsy reason. This life no wan balance.
hahahaha, that's the man's business.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by molbic(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
this guy dey give me joy , Am scared for him in his match up against Jan because that polish power is like a bullet when it heats you,I pray Izzy comes out victorious come Saturday night
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:
Where ur papa young man? Abi he tell u say he no like porsche? or u fall from sky enter ur mama belle?

Baba God triple my blessings i must buy my papa house for Beverly Hills or Bel-Air, make am proud.

Left with our mothers we might never have been born. Our fathers made the move plus they put in all the work/efforts. God bless all fathers worldwide.

Most Women a single women. Wen a woman is divorced she take hec children along in most cases
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Shikena:

lipsrsealed Someone should borrow me that Bubu and his toothpick picture

Lol
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
This guy's guts is out of this world.

As skinny as he is, he unleashes thunder.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mega money is good
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
The guy is in love with reds, he is a Manchester United Fan
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by spiceadole: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

It surprised me..
A son(man) disowning his mother.. the woman who suckled him .. because of a member of the gender that they insult every time with all sorts of derogatory names on social media, especially this nairaland.

Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

No mind that fool
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dalil8:

No mind the idiot. Everywhere mama, mama. What of that man that know no shame in search of livelihood for you and your mama?
Dalil8:

No mind the idiot. Everywhere mama, mama. What of that man that know no shame in search of livelihood for you and your mama?
Dalil8:

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by juman(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2021
That is hard work o.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Dontrader07: 2:21am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice one from you bro!
cool cool
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 2:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Jayslyder:
Who else noticed the plate number??
Nine-tails(Kyūbi)cheesy He's a passionate Naruto/Anime fan.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Cousin9999: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2021
His parents were rich before he was born. They probably already have a garage full of Porsches.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Josbreed: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2021
sapphiere:

That reason was not flimsy o.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by SAMAJ: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Nothing for Daddy. God go judge.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2021
MikeMicheal:
USELESS YAHOO BOY
Another Stupid Person Spotted
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Hamiltonii:
For this Life, everybody get who support am reach up, for him case nah him mama, maybe 4 ur case nah ur papa...
but 4 me, nah my mama.
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by hardon1(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
I am waiting for cuppy to come and be crushing on him sad
Re: Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) by Jayslyder: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
encryptjay:

Nine-tails(Kyūbi)cheesy He's a passionate Naruto/Anime fan.

As I am....Naruto I stan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / France Vs Nigeria: Women's Friendly - 8 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.