Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls (66731 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by EcoBrick: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Two Nigerians who were accused of kidnapping and eventually killing four girls in Takoradi, Ghana, were on Friday afternoon sentenced to death by a court in the country after they were found guilty of murder.

The two Nigerians, Samuel Udoetuk Wills and John Oji, were sentenced after they were found guilty of kidnapping and eventually killing the four girls, Ruth Quayson, Priscilla Blessing Bentum, Priscilla Koranchie and Ruth Abekah, aged 18 years in Takoradi, Ghana.

The bodies of the girls were said to have been discovered in their apartment in 2019 following months of a national search for the victims. The two Nigerians have been in detention since then.

According to reports from Ghanaweb, a Ghanaian online news agency, the two Nigerians were found guilty by the seven-member jury at the Sekondi High Court on Friday.

The two accused persons were before the Sekondi High Court on eight counts of conspiracy to commit murder and murder. They however pleaded not guilty to all the charges

The High Court, presided over by Justice Richard Adjei-Frimpong, gave the death sentence after the seven-member jury found them guilty.

They have however been given 30 days within which they can appeal the sentence.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/two-nigerians-to-die-by-hanging-in-ghana-for-kidnapping-killing-four-girls/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Anigreat: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
shocked

Whoever takes another person's life deliberately or with evil intention deserve not to live either. Kill the two bastards fast.

In hell will you both rot!

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
wahala

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Irenetales(f): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sad news

These people have taken their mumu to ghana

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Monogamy: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Imagine.. This people have carried their kidnapping nonsense to far away Ghana?

Why should a particular crime synonymous to a particular region?

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Righteousness2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
There is a Way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is Destruction..
They have received the due reward for their evil acts.
If they are Wise, they will make good use of the death sentence and do the Needful without wasting time..
This is a Privileged death if they are Wise.
Simply ask for Mercy and Make Genuie reconciliation with JESUS Christ.
Joyfully be killed and Gloriously open your Eyes in Glory...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by topboss: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
THE THINGS SOME PEOPLE DO, JUST LEAVES ME AMAZED.

IMAGINE GOING ALL THE WAY FROM NIGERIA TO GHANA TO KILL FOuR GIRLS.

AND U KNOW GHANAIANS WILL USE THIS FOR XENOPHOBIA PROMOTION AS USUAL.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Tulsaguy: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari see your work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by harmargedon: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
more ropes to their necks

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BlowYourMind: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bad
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Miner13: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
NIGERIANS on the ravage.gumi for the fulani,who will stand for this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by iSpitonYourGrav: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Simplyleo: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na my people again.

Na my people still dey wait the hangman's nose inside prisons in Indonesia, India, China, Singapore and Cambodia.

If this trend continues, our population no go pass 20 when our online country finally come.

Abiama, please we are on our knees, help us biko. angry

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Yoruba1stson: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Set awon criminal geng, i no blame them nah cuz crime is in their dna

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by paschalj4(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
cry cry I still can't believe this, some credible nigerians are making the nation proud, while some folks are busy draging our noble name in the mud of shame and deciet, making the world see responsible and hard workin nigerians that are residing in their countries as criminals. Its so pathetic cry .
Well am glad that justice is finally served to the victims of the deceased families.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Xscape047: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Death by the law

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by moscobabs(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Seriously? What's wrong with this people..are they the only tribe suffering in Nigeria ?

They keep tarnishing our image in any county they find themselves. I'm 100% sure that no country will grant them visa if they eventually get their own country because their country name will be synonymous to Crime

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by merits(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by DirtyGold: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Foolish boys
When someone kills for sport, they should be killed in a slow inhumane way too angry angry

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by MrLacoste4: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
9ja why una name no dey comot from bad tins self??... I tire for una màta o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by smile11s(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Wonk(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Black on black...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by fasho01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gruesome murders seems to be the order of the day. What is world turning into? Serves them right though
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by BrainSanitizer: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Just negodu!
Back in their own country, kidnappers and murderers are pampered and rewarded.
People who come together to defend themselves when government can no longer protect them are labelled terrorists, attacked with fighter aircrafts and killed.
If God gives me a chance today to make 10 requests that'd be granted instantly, I'd say
1. Heal my country, Nigeria.
2. Heal my country, Nigeria.
3. Heal my country, Nigeria
4. Heal my country, Nigeria.
5. Heal my country, Nigeria.
6. Heal my country, Nigeria.
7. Heal my country, Nigeria.
8. Heal my country, Nigeria.
9. Heal my country, Nigeria.
10. Heal my country, Nigeria.

Oh Lord!
Heal our land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Asswipemod: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/two-nigerians-to-die-by-hanging-in-ghana-for-kidnapping-killing-four-girls/

Gumi will not want to take up this contract for 2 reasons.
1. The guys are Southerners

2. Ghana is too far away. He cannot trek there

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Later we go cry xenophobia

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Odiriance4all(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
See collabo calabar featuring igbo

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / 18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.