Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls (66788 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by porthouse7(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

Na my people still dey wait the hangman's nose inside prisons in Indonesia, India, China, Singapore and Cambodia.

If this trend continues, our population no go pass 20 when our online country finally come.

Abiama, please we are on our knees, help us biko. angry
guy small small dis ipob jabs
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FuckThaMod: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Point of correction, say Biafran Igbo.
Unfortunately for wasted sperms like you, out there the word igbo or biafra is hardly known compared to Nigerians.
I wonder why your dirty father didn't release into a cow like his fellow notherners but into a LovePeddler.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by LastProphet: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

you are a useless scumbag, cry is not peculiar to only a particular region..
asshole..

Mention another tribe that has done anything close to this before in a strange land?
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FuckThaMod: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Stop rejecting your people
One Nigeria
Now ss are part of igbos, but when it comes to resources they are not. One Nigeria kill your mama there

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by brandsoncharlie: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:

Most Nigerians doing business here , speak the Ghanaian language and wouldnt want to even speak the Nigerian language because they know the damage it would bring to his her her business . you apply for jobs they tell you Nigerians are too smart and would currupt other workers ..After this kidnapping issue , some Nigerians kidnapped 2 Canadian girls . But thankfully they were rescued .. For me I would only speak English and not Nigerian dialect her

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by adedayourt(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kill them already!!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by nnamdi640: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Igbo people sef undecided
One Nigeria
Thesame way Hushpuppy and Woodberry broke record.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by savageyoungboy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
As long as they are guilty
I'm good
So with that feeling of i don't care in my heart I say that Nigeria should look into the matter and do their own investigation before they are executed
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Lyrics269: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Now ss are part of igbos, but when it comes to resources they are not. One Nigeria kill your mama there
Whether you like it or not it will always be
One Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by adedayourt(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na them, they know nothing but crime. Useless people

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by FuckThaMod: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elidrisy20:
stop calling them Nigerians, they're Biafrans
Didn't know yorubas are biafrans now
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Judybash93(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
They won't be missed
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by theFilmtric: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
nnamdi640:
Thesame way Hushpuppy and Woodberry broke record.
a spirit is saying Invictu..invictus Obi

theFilmtricsay
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by theFilmtric: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Didn't know yorubas are biafrans now
where's the Yoruba?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by bptc10: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Very Good judgement
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by NSK4U(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
moscobabs:
Seriously? What's wrong with this people..are they the only tribe suffering in Nigeria ?

They keep tarnishing our imagine in any county they find themselves. I'm 100% sure that no country will grant them visa if they eventually get their own country because their country name will be synonymous to Crime

That's the reason you should be happy whenever they say they want to get their own country. But you will be jittery and afraid because you don't seem to be convinced that you can live without them.

Unity beggars!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by TheNeededShock(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2021
shit..............these people again.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
Just negodu!
Back in their own country, kidnappers and murderers are pampered and rewarded.
People who come together to defend themselves when government can no longer protect them are labelled terrorists, attacked with fighter aircrafts and killed.
If God gives me a chance today to make 10 requests that'd be granted instantly, I'd say
1. Heal my country, Nigeria.
2. Heal my country, Nigeria.
3. Heal my country, Nigeria
4. Heal my country, Nigeria.
5. Heal my country, Nigeria.
6. Heal my country, Nigeria.
7. Heal my country, Nigeria.
8. Heal my country, Nigeria.
9. Heal my country, Nigeria.
10. Heal my country, Nigeria.

Oh Lord!
Heal our land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please what's the meaning of Negodu. It's been long I have been seeing it online.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by christistruth01: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

Idiot Oji is not an IGBO name. It is yoruba

Orji is Igbo, and not OJI

Capt Oji of Umuahia was one of the Jan 1966 Coup Plotters

May God rest the Souls of the departed Girls and Comfort their people
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Funny thing is I didn't see any Igbo name in that list,just a Calabar and Ogoni man and everyone is shouting Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by deji17: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Developers again. These guys are evil.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by willyo(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

Na my people still dey wait the hangman's nose inside prisons in Indonesia, India, China, Singapore and Cambodia.

If this trend continues, our population no go pass 20 when our online country finally come.

Abiama, please we are on our knees, help us biko. angry

Ur energy amazes me. Potentials that should be channeled to better things are being used as tools to virtually decimate s region.

This is the life, ur comments are useless without the voice of the political elites.

I advice, use the energy wisely and thank me later grin
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by calcal: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Can someone let the Ghanian government know that the guys have repented.
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by ba2remagaji: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by primedream(m): 1:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Monogamy:
Imagine.. This people have carried their kidnapping nonsense to far away Ghana?

Why should a particular crime synonymous to a particular region?
The same way a particular region is known for kidnapping school children in droves, Bokoharam, banditry, nepotism and intolerance
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Lexusgs430: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Good news.... No time for nonsensical miscreants......
Re: Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls by Polynek(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Chaaiii, wat a very painful way to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.