Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car (62126 Views)

Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla / Home Of Toyota And Lexus Tokumbo Underneath Parts / Toyota Underneath For All SUV/JEEPS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Faith063: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Most of us watch out for cars with good and neat engine before buying a car but truly truly I say to you, something worst is under, always check if the car has not been infected by rust, they said it is usually found in vehicles from Canada.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by alpharoyalty: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Faith063:
Most of us watch out for cars with good and neat engine before buying a car but truly truly I say to you, something worst is under, always check if the car has not been infected by rust, they said it is usually found in vehicles from Canada

I totally agree with you.
Had a similar experience last year.
Bought a fine looking car from Canada.
Had to apply anti-rust though.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Faith063: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2021
alpharoyalty:

I totally agree with you.
Had a similar experience last year.
Bought a fine looking car from Canada.
Had to apply anti-rust though.

Wish I could apply anti-rust too but this is beyond, see fuel tank for instance, I had to change the arm too and car was looking very attractive, engine is superb too, if not that I notice smell of petrol while driving and the vehicle seems to consume fuel than normal, I wouldn't have known something like that is underneath, ordinary finger will pierce iron in the arm.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Xscape047: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
WAHALA for person wey carry second hand car for head like Galla

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by top3ade: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
one would av to raise d car b dat cos wen u bend to see, it is not certain u see to this extent

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by FalseProphet1(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
I see more rusted cars flooding into the country and I see people struggling to buy them cos they don't have any choice. This I have seen.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by ntyce(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Canadian cars..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by moscobabs(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Exactly
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by NoFap123: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Omo

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Onyi22(f): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
grin
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Cmanforall: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2021
It is good to check.
All these checks can her you in bargaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Goldenheart(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by BOLLDD: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Faith063:
Most of us watch out for cars with good and neat engine before buying a car but truly truly I say to you, something worst is under, always check if the car has not been infected by rust, they said it is usually found in vehicles from Canada.

grin

Story of my car..... from Canada though embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by datola: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Nothing much here. Change the fuel tank and you'll be fine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by MikeMicheal(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Same thing applys to women.

CHECK UNDERNEATH BEFORE YOU PAY BRIDE PRICE.

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Pio44: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2021
When buying ur car carry ur mechanic go

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by kevoh(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Road salt used to melt snow on the road corrodes the under part of cars. It snows heavily in countries like Canada, so I'm not surprised when people say Canadian cars are often affected.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Uncleodi(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Good advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Seniorwriter(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Aptly suggested by the OP

In another news if you are into cars or have passion for cars then contact me via my facebook ID on my profile to get a secret income means locomotive! Convert that 2014 Highlander to a 2019 newer version.
Do you know you can make close to a million with this skill(Converting Old Models to Newer Version) for car owners.
I have two guys that earn from it on a regular in the eastern part(ENUGU) of Nigeria....as a Nairalander with internet it is your loss if at this times and season you ain't earning online or getting a constant residual income.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
I'm not a fan of cars though! But this is good advice!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Ogbodavies(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
this is not canada used na Sambisa used

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Uncleodi(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2021
ntyce:
Canadian cars..

Savaged from flooding
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Enoch07: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
who will even allow you to look under the car, if you don't want to buy brother go another place

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by slawormiir: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Larwin(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Ooops
Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by SEGLIZ: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
sorry for the experience at same time thanks for alerting fellow country men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Op can we see the full car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by beautyhd: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
I don't know what to say.

Someone should bless me with a car, lemme answer car owner and see how it feels.

Thanking you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car by Bampeh: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2021
What do you expect from second hand vehicle that was manufactured 70yrs ago

Bampeh have taken notice

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.