Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,486 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host (481 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed As BBN Host. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host by Ugowizboy(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2021
A Facebook controversial user who goes by the Kosi Ugo as suggested that Multi Choice remove Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the popular BBN Host from hosting the Big Brother Show.

This is what he wrote;

Unpopular opinion;

I don't think Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is a good host for Big Brother Naija.

I think he should go and try his talent elsewhere. As a matter of fact, I think he'll fit perfectly as a host for the popular Onitsha Ofala event.

But, hosting Big Brother Naija is far above his pay grade.

Let's be factual here. What's so special about Ebuka? Is it his several failed attempts at trying to be humourous during the live shows? Or, his ridiculous attempts at creating suspense during eviction night? (I always find him annoying, the way he twitches his lips and blinks repeatedly.)

Let's not forget his little tagbons here and there.

Tell me, what creativity does Ebuka bring to that show, asides his overdressing? Truth be told, most of the attires he wears during the live shows are way out of point and too loud.

The Big Brother Naija show isn't Lagos Fashion Weekend, so, those ridiculous designs are not in anyway necessary.

I think Multi Choice should go back to using IK Osakioduwa. He is everything Ebuka is not. His good command of the English Language, his diction, his calmness and composure... Everything flows naturally. And, have you seen IK's suspense? The way he appears calm when he wants to call out the evicted housemates, will make you pee on your pants!

Please, Ebuka should go and harness his talent at high profile mbalus (burial rites) and cultural festivals like Imo-Awka and the rest of 'em.

©Kosi Ugo

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host by olayiwola72(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2021
E no go better for anybody wey write this thin... lazy youth .you guys want to start this big brother again this year abi
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host by Kylekent59: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Ugowizboy:
A Facebook controversial user who goes by the Kosi Ugo as suggested that Multi Choice remove Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the popular BBN Host from hosting the Big Brother Show.

This is what he wrote;

Unpopular opinion;

I don't think Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is a good host for Big Brother Naija.

I think he should go and try his talent elsewhere. As a matter of fact, I think he'll fit perfectly as a host for the popular Onitsha Ofala event.

But, hosting Big Brother Naija is far above his pay grade.

Let's be factual here. What's so special about Ebuka? Is it his several failed attempts at trying to be humourous during the live shows? Or, his ridiculous attempts at creating suspense during eviction night? (I always find him annoying, the way he twitches his lips and blinks repeatedly.)

Let's not forget his little tagbons here and there.

Tell me, what creativity does Ebuka bring to that show, asides his overdressing? Truth be told, most of the attires he wears during the live shows are way out of point and too loud.

The Big Brother Naija show isn't Lagos Fashion Weekend, so, those ridiculous designs are not in anyway necessary.

I think Multi Choice should go back to using IK Osakioduwa. He is everything Ebuka is not. His good command of the English Language, his diction, his calmness and composure... Everything flows naturally. And, have you seen IK's suspense? The way he appears calm when he wants to call out the evicted housemates, will make you pee on your pants!

Please, Ebuka should go and harness his talent at high profile mbalus (burial rites) and cultural festivals like Imo-Awka and the rest of 'em.

©Kosi Ugo

Let's imagine Ebuka was your brother. Would you have typed this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host by Romanoff(f): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2021
From the beginning to end of this post, all I smell and see is bad belle.

If the original poster doesn't like him, he should stop watching BBN and if Ebuka done steal him babe before, let them settle it personally.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host by ckmayoca: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Weray wan take ebuka popular. The mumu should go and tattoo shekau for him body if he wan popular.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Perfect Option For People Willing To Work From Home / Davido Shares Video Of Him Playing With His Son / 'I Stopped Taking Feminine Pills, As I Started Growing Natural Boobs" - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.