Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Survival Fund - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Survival Fund (551 Views)

Breaking: FG Begins Massive Payment Of Survival Fund Payroll & MSME Grant / #30k Survival Fund Credit Alert From FG / IMPORTANT INFORMATION You Know About Survival Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survival Fund by Jesse6(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Morning guys,

Please i was actually called by a survival fund agent for verification and due to network issues i couldn't respond to the agent, so i tried calling back but no one is picking . Do i still have chance of recieving the survival fund please?
Re: Survival Fund by Alejobs: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Send them a text message and appeal to their conscience!
Re: Survival Fund by pozehnani(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Hmm.. I doubt. Just be praying.

It was the same thing that happened to the director of my school. When she was called and asked to confirm her account number, she told them to call her back so she can bring it from her phone. They never called her back and she was the only one that didn't get the grant.

You guys should always be prepared when expecting such things.
Re: Survival Fund by Jesse6(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2021
I did that but until now no reply
Alejobs:
Send them a text message and appeal to their conscience!
Re: Survival Fund by Jesse6(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2021
like i said it was network issues

i pray they call me back
pozehnani:
Hmm.. I doubt. Just be praying.

It was the same thing that happened to the director of my school. When she was called and asked to confirm her account number, she told them to call her back so she can bring it from her phone. They never called her back and she was the only one that didn't get the grant.

You guys should always be prepared when expecting such things.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 10 Price In Nigeria: And Review / Israeli Filmmakers: Our Arrest And Torture By DSS / How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.