Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? (967 Views)

Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) / Sweet Guys; Which Phone Would You Recommend Under 40k / What Android Phone Would You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Thazard(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Hi guys, I'm trying to get a new phone but sadly, I haven't been following the phone section so I'm currently a novice for now.

I have set my eyes on the Redmi note 9s but I would like to get a better phone in such price range.

My areas of concern;
*Camera must be better than note 9s
*minimum ROM should be 128gb
*Battery 5000 mAh
*Snapdragon processor
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Thazard(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2021
honsule puskin dragnet lalasticlala
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by sureinfo: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
when you say "such price range" what exactly do you mean? well, if you are willing to try out a different processor you can check out the likes of the camon 16 series, their cameras are really amazing.
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:07am On Mar 15, 2021
sureinfo:
when you say "such price range" what exactly do you mean? well, if you are willing to try out a different processor you can check out the likes of the camon 16 series, their cameras are really amazing.

We have almost same device in mind.
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Yinksy09(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tecno camon 16 premium
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by DarkJeddi(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Forget all these Tecno and Oppo Marketeers..
Xiaomi is still your best choice for quality and affordable phones..
If you have the extra cash,go for the Poco X3 NFC..
Better than anything Transsion has to offer..

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by skywalker240(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Transsion phones are useless, all of them.

The overhyped garbage called camon 16 does not uses snapdragon chip, ignore those folks shouting camon 16. majority of them are marketers.

NB Antispam bot, you go ban tire oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by bamac(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Thazard:
Hi guys, I'm trying to get a new phone but sadly, I haven't been following the phone section so I'm currently a novice for now.

I have set my eyes on the Redmi note 9s but I would like to get a better phone in such price range.

My areas of concern;
*Camera must be better than note 9s
*minimum ROM should be 128gb
*Battery 5000 mAh
*Snapdragon processor

For me, I wouldn't advice you drop to Tecno... Redmi note 9 pro will be a good choice.

Please call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant.

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by AlanPew: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
I think you should look at the iPhones. They will suit all your requirements to the best of their ability. Just don't forget that its back cover, which is in glass, is very scratchy. I would not spare the money for a good one if I were you.
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Bestchild: 4:35am On Mar 17, 2021
skywalker240:

The overhyped garbage called camon 16 does not uses snapdragon chip, ignore those folks shouting camon 16. majority of them are marketers.

what chip does it use
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Bestchild:
what chip does it use
The irony.

Even this marketer does not even know the chip his employers stamped on their stupid device..

Dont worry, sunshinev will come and tell you.
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Bestchild: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
skywalker240:

The irony.

Even this marketer does not even know the chip his employers stamped on their stupid device..

Dont worry, sunshinev will come and tell you.
lmao. So if a phone's chip isn't snapdragon it becomes stupid?
Make I hear word
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Chubbyface: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
DarkJeddi:
drop suggestion as instructed, no dey do pass yourself by mentioning other brands
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by skywalker240(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bestchild:
Make I hear word
Did i said that?

comprehension lessons are seriously scarce in Nigeria.

even if the g90t aint that bad, i'll bet my balls you know little about it.
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Chubbyface:
drop suggestion as instructed, no dey do pass yourself by mentioning other brands
The only thing you lot do is to swarm like ant infested wood,on any thread about phones on Nairaland..
And you don't even have the decency to let the guy know that you are all Marketeers looking for daily bread. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by skywalker240(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Chubbyface:
Taaarr, wetin this marketer de yarn? omoboy go siddon one side with your useless tecno.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by 9tailskid: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:

The way these Transsion marketers dey use speed take recommend their tra.sh ehn...
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by sunshineV(f): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Bestchild:
Make I hear word
who mentioned snapdragon?
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Thazard(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Please no transsion
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Yinksy09(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2021
I will suggest you go for tecno camon 16
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Breastfeed: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2021
yeah, the camon 16 series have devices that are good to go
sureinfo:
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Breastfeed: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2021
i dont get, what is wrong with TECNO and Oppo?
DarkJeddi:
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Breastfeed: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2021
that's not true, transsion phones aren't all useless
skywalker240:

Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Breastfeed:
i dont get, what is wrong with TECNO and Oppo?
Nothing is wrong with them..
But if you are a Marketer,there should be a Caveat Emptor.. shocked
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Breastfeed: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2021
not really, especially if theres nothing to be afraid of
DarkJeddi:
Nothing is wrong with them..
But if you are a Marketer,there should be a Caveat Emptor.. shocked
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by sureinfo: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
yes o, the devices are really good, the camon 16 series will definitely have to be one of the best series produced by tecno
Breastfeed:
yeah, the camon 16 series have devices that are good to go
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by Breastfeed: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
yeah, but i still think the pahntom series is king
sureinfo:
yes o, the devices are really good, the camon 16 series will definitely have to be one of the best series produced by tecno
Re: Which Phone Would You Suggest For Me? by sureinfo: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2021
well it is their main flagship
Breastfeed:
yeah, but i still think the pahntom series is king

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A12pro / Samsung Galaxy A70 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.