Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable (514 Views)

A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. / My Sister Needs A Long Term Partner Who Is Ready For Marriage / My Sister Needs A Long Term Partner Who Is Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Lovethaa: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm financially stable, I mean Ican give a lady 200k without asking too many questions... I know there are guys like me on Nairaland too...

If you're a lady and you're searching for a partner to help you grow . Follow this thread and get lucky...

If you're a guy and you're financially stable .. drop your WhatsApp number... and get a call.
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Anigreat: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2021
Lovethaa:
I'm financially stable, I mean Ican give a lady 200k without asking too many questions... I know there are guys like me on Nairaland too...

If you're a lady and you're searching for a partner to help you grow . Follow this thread and get lucky...

If you're a guy and you're financially stable .. drop your WhatsApp number... and get a call.
I know one but she will kill me if she founds out I gave u her number.. don't tell.her it's nairaland... 0816-982-7645.. congratulations..
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by RealGboy: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
nice thread
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Lovethaa: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hey Rozcol I sent you a personal message but u didn't reply ?..... anyways I owe you an apology for the whole ZZor saga... incase you see this quote me .. the fraudster I was chatting with just contacted me again . I didn't make anything up..I have proofs of chat and conversation

I thought I was chatting with zzor but nowi know he was lying. so Rozcol. if you're a friend to zzor help me extend my apologies to her ..
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by floraojo(f): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2021
nice thread.
Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Lovethaa:
Hey Rozcol I sent you a personal message but u didn't reply ?..... anyways I owe you an apology for the whole ZZor saga... incase you see this quote me .. the fraudster I was chatting with just contacted me again . I didn't make anything up..I have proofs of chat and conversation

I thought I was chatting with zzor but nowi know he was lying. so Rozcol. if you're a friend to zzor help me extend my apologies to her ..
What sort of human are you? you think coming here to hide and confess will solve anything? you succeeded in tarnishing her image before the whole world just to get attention and you are now under some cover to apologize?you must be a terrible,cruel and wicked person,has she ever offended you in any way?go back and tell them you planned and staged everything.Please avoid me as it was so hard for me to reply this evil quote of yours.Reminder:The words of those you hurt are stamped especially if they haven't offended you in any way,mark my words you and your cohorts who created numerous monikers claiming to be her and false fully accusing and tarnishing her image will never go unpunished.Play with your life at your own risk.Last response you will ever get from me here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Jeon(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Lovethaa:

why apologizing now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RichMen thread : For Women Who Wants A Partner Who Is Financially Stable by Ugandatales: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Rozcol:
What sort of human are you? you think coming here to hide and confess will solve anything? you succeeded in tarnishing her image before the whole world just to get attention and you are now under some cover to apologize?you must be a terrible,cruel and wicked person,has she ever offended you in any way?go back and tell them you planned and staged everything.Please avoid me as it was so hard for me to reply this evil quote of yours.Reminder:The words of those you hurt are stamped especially if they haven't offended you in any way,mark my words you and your cohorts who created numerous monikers claiming to be her and false fully accusing and tarnishing her image will never go unpunished.Play with your life at your own risk.Last response you will ever get from me here.

Some people are wicked sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Girls In Munirka Delhi →9999208029→delhi NCR / All Leo's In The House Get Hooked Up Here / For responsible ladies only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.